[3.11] Cold BV PF Indigon | All content done in HC! | Fast mapper, safe boss-killer

"
Niedzwiedz a écrit :
"
Laere a écrit :

I augmented cold mod and got t4 cold damage, but idk if its worth re rolling it to get a better tier? I know the priority is the hatred +1 to phys and phys conversion mods so.. Should I keep the t4?

The flat cold mod you have is for attacks. That is one disadvantage of augmenting cold instead of caster mods I should have mentioned earlier. So yeah, I'd reroll that one mod until you get something decent.

Flat cold damage to spells is not ideal on a conversion build (doesn't scale with phys added as extra cold damage), but if you get a good tier it's really not the worst prefix you could keep.

Ah shit alright cool, thanks for letting me know.

Not a lot of bases out there I can buy atm with phys to cold and t1 hatred aura effect, guess Ima just keep farming crafts for now.
Dernière édition par Laere, le 13 juil. 2020 10:10:06
very detailed guide, great work.

Just a short question regarding the weapon, i've rolled one sceptre with "gain xy of cold damage as extra chaos damage, and another with t5 flat mana (100-109), which one would you prefer?
"
rvdeh a écrit :
very detailed guide, great work.

Just a short question regarding the weapon, i've rolled one sceptre with "gain xy of cold damage as extra chaos damage, and another with t5 flat mana (100-109), which one would you prefer?

Probably the cold damage as extra chaos damage if it's a good tier.

Having mana on your weapon is not necessary, even more so if in softcore, but it becomes more valuable if you don't have much flat mana on the rest of your gear. I would aim for a mana pool that is at least as big as 42% of your life pool (with 30% of damage taken from mana before life, this is the number necessary to have mana protecting your entire life pool from a one-shot), and anything above that is extra credit
My apologies, but I'm a big dumdum who didn't plan ahead by reserving a second forum post, and I've already hit the character limit.

Thread is moved to https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2905010/page/1#p23379805
Dernière édition par Niedzwiedz, le 13 juil. 2020 14:59:24

Hey so I am still rolling my sceptre and I locked in my suffixes with non caster mods so I can basically spam remove/add caster or remove/add cold to try and hit a solid prefix but what tier should I go for until it's good enough that I can craft the phys conversion and +1 phys gems?

Right now I hit t4 cold dam to spells but idk if thats worth finishing it off on lol. I think maybe since my suffixes are locked in good (0 cold/caster mods) It would probably be better I remove/add cold and go for cold damage seems like better odds vs spamming caster even though caster could give +1 to all spell gems but its such a low weight.

Dernière édition par Laere, le 13 juil. 2020 15:20:05
"
Laere a écrit :

Hey so I am still rolling my sceptre and I locked in my suffixes with non caster mods so I can basically spam remove/add caster or remove/add cold to try and hit a solid prefix but what tier should I go for until it's good enough that I can craft the phys conversion and +1 phys gems?

Right now I hit t4 cold dam to spells but idk if thats worth finishing it off on lol. I think maybe since my suffixes are locked in good (0 cold/caster mods) It would probably be better I remove/add cold and go for cold damage seems like better odds vs spamming caster even though caster could give +1 to all spell gems but its such a low weight.

I wouldn't keep T4 flat cold to spells. Flat cold is the most inefficient prefix for the build in general, so unless it's T1 I wouldn't bother, and even then it can be worth rerolling.

I'm not sure whether cold or caster remove/adds are better. My approach was just to use whatever I had available, as cold harvest seeds can be quite rare. You're right in that cold damage is a better payoff than spell damage, but caster rolls can luck out and give you +1 spell gems, so both have their merits.

Thread is moved to https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2905010 btw, if you have any further questions. Sorry about that
Dernière édition par Niedzwiedz, le 13 juil. 2020 15:36:16

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires