[3.14] Bleedsplosion Bow Gladiator | League Starter | Beginner Friendly | Assailum

"
Resane a écrit :
Is the damage and survivability supposed to feel really bad until you invest a large amount of currency? I'm trying to reroll my bow but I feel like the damage is garbage for low red maps. What are some key items? The guide makes it sound like you can slap on a Lioneye with rares and finish the game.

I've had some really bad luck with currency so far and I feel like I'm stuck.

In my experience yes, you gotta invest a lot to actually be able to comfortibly clear t14+. With around 2 ex investment I died on average 2-3 times per map, lv72-76 heists were a 50/50. After buying/crafting several rare items which, imo, are somewhat BiS I am now able to clear t16s without dying that much. To be honest though, damage is not the main problem of the build, mostly survivability is.

My equipment which is good enough to clear t16s
Spoiler

"
Resane a écrit :
Is the damage and survivability supposed to feel really bad until you invest a large amount of currency? I'm trying to reroll my bow but I feel like the damage is garbage for low red maps. What are some key items? The guide makes it sound like you can slap on a Lioneye with rares and finish the game.

I've had some really bad luck with currency so far and I feel like I'm stuck.

I second this, I'm really enjoying this build and have been so far however I have also been quite unlucky in terms of currency gain this league and I'm struggling with the transition into comfortably clearing red maps alot. (Char name is BleedMyCherry). I am looking at this guide and also using the pob from Mbxtreme that played a very similar build and it seems that every single solid piece is extremely pricy right now, I'm talking 1-2 ex just to get a combination of the 2 top mods on basically any piece. I can see how this is a great league starter and good for farming white to yellow maps but after that point I'm severely struggling. I am aware my flasks need work and that some of my pieces could be minmaxed but the real proper upgrades just seem way out of reach. Any advice would be highly appreciated!
"
Dobbil a écrit :
"

1- Absolutly
2- the bleed chance and multiplier DOES apply, but the phys and ailment damage do NOT as they are "sword" damage only
3- nope, drop maim for literally anything else
4- Split arrow for clear, puncture for stubborn rares and bosses, drop your ballista totem to keep bosses ensnared

Thx, for your help !

I was lucky enough to drop an exalt while leveling, in what should I invest first ?
The Lioneye's jewel? Or a 6 link Bow/Armor? (or both :D since 6 link bow/armor can be cheap right now)
Have you guys thought about using Asenaths Chant instead of Assailum? I get the power it gives to puncture but in my experience on a previous league Toxic Rain Trickster Asenaths Chant gave huuuuuge survivability because of its ability to auto cast things like withering step, molten shell, steel skin anything spell
Can u say more about Asenaths Chant ? How do u use it ? What gems ?
"
Jaynen00 a écrit :
Have you guys thought about using Asenaths Chant instead of Assailum? I get the power it gives to puncture but in my experience on a previous league Toxic Rain Trickster Asenaths Chant gave huuuuuge survivability because of its ability to auto cast things like withering step, molten shell, steel skin anything spell

I dont really see any spell worth using.
Dernière édition par JokerC4, le 25 sept. 2020 07:34:33

If any1 is running this build and looking for a bow, selling it for 11ex right now.
Finally cleared everything with this build. First of all, you cannot clear the atlas on a budget with this build as I expected, investments of around 5ex are required for that. In my opinion, endgame priorities are Assailum->6 Link Chest->Curse on Hit Ring->DoT-Multiplier on Items->Bleed Bow->Rhyslathas Coil.

Also, level are extremely important. After 90 this build finally reached enough HP (around 5.5k) to not instadie once a big hit comes.

https://pastebin.com/ydCQw19G <- My POB with different cluster jewels + equipment which allows for 4,3 mil Sirus DPS under almost perfect, but also achievable circumstances.
Dernière édition par Huansdreck, le 25 sept. 2020 20:36:31
good build but a huge currency sink i got extremely lucky with how much currency i found and so far have sunk at least 8 ex into the build with still not being close to finished ( not linking the lioneyes fall i have and buying a GG bow and getting a Ryslatha's Coil ) but being able to two hit all the bosses in the game is very satisfying current gear :
Cassia supremacy
Ps4 player here. Great build so far. Ive just started mapping last night. What do you think about lioness vision that gives pierce? Will chain and fork work with pierce well? I'm still a fairly new player so please go easy on me. Thanks

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires