[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

PegasusRideR tnx for answer)
Can you explain how to craft talisman with oil?

sorry for my english)
i have 6k hp now, a bit less dmg but still dies quite easy, everyone having issues dying a lot?
Hey, it's me again, I leveled up to get another jewel, changed weapon, got only one steel ring etc...

Atm I've got 3,18m dps according to pob and my question is: Should I buy something right now like another helmet etc. or should I buy watcher's eye jewel with impale? I've got 13ex atm

Thanks for replying

PegasusRideR,
nice build, got a lot of fun when clearing maps with it
Can u please suggest smth for my gear
Thahks :)
Hey, i'm looking for a good amulet, i'm actually play with carnage heart but whatever the amulet i take on POB it give me less dps than the carnage heart even with t1 flat phys from essence. May be someone know what i'm doing wrong ?

Edit : just forget the anointment^^
Dernière édition par Niico75, le 5 oct. 2020 15:18:26
i dont know how to craft the amulet :/
Hi there,enjoy your build so far....now heading to meta craft,fail a lot of currency on crafting...i saw your helm have defends modifiers how to craft helmet with def modifier by using Pristine Fossil?
Dernière édition par ff_ff800, le 6 oct. 2020 01:35:29
Hi, I really can't paste the build in POB. Any clue whY?
@Everyone: If you're having problems upgrading, it's because exalted-chaos rate is pretty low(1-62 at the moment) this league. This makes items worth more exas on Trade(a little more than double) because an exa used to worth 140-150c around these times in past leagues. It's best to do runs targeted to get many chaoses. Such as doing delve, since this league niko rotas are back in global 820 chat and delve is a good way to farm chaoses from many wealth chests. You will also get high level heist contracts in delve to do them, and heists are a good way to get chaoses fast as well. Can make many exas per day this way. Chaos recipe will work fine too, and also heist contracts dropping there. These 3 can be done altogether in a day.

"
Jansports a écrit :
Just started this build today because I found an okay starter Axe (~430pdps) and Going FAST looked much cooler than blocking. Any reason to Not take Arena Challenger first while leveling to Zoom through the acts if I've got twink gear?

Nice to hear you like our clear speed vs. max block gladiators. My idea behind this is we spend around %95 of our time clearing vs. doing bosses, so I decided to do it this way for better efficiency. You can take Arena Challenger at first no problem, but the reason I put it 3rd is bleed explosions. It helps a lot on mid levels when bleed chance increases, I think better than Arena Challenger because packs explode all at once. I also put Arena Challenger to 3rd ascendancy so it doesn't require Uber Lab(time between 1st and 3rd lab is really short).

"
kowal86 a écrit :
Its 1ex=55c now. Wondering how low it will drop :(

Also could u check my progress, i know ive got a lot to upgrade but im still waiting (hoping) for economy fix, thats why im stayin in place with upgrading my gear.

Cheers :)

It's getting better. I suggest Niko rotas + delving + heist contracts that drop from there. Currently the fastest and an easy way I could find to get exas fast.

Let's upgrade your gear. You have 2.08m DPS and 6.7k life. Life is same as Meta Gear, so let's improve DPS. I will write upgrades in order. Get a 460pDPS+ axe(2.25m), get a Vulnerability on hit ring(2.30m and perma-Vulnerability)(also need to change gems on Soul Taker with gloves, adding Culling Strike to gloves and removing Vulnerability on CWDT setup), change other ring with a steel ring and use Abrasive Catalysts on your rings also adding crafted mod %16 Increased Damage(2.42m), get a Watcher's Eye(2.75m), meanwhile doing these upgrades, get helm and boot enchant(3,00m) make gems 20-20 with Lacerate setup being 21-20(3.12m). Then you can add Meta Gear cluster jewel which will increase DPS to 3.70m, reducing life to 6.3k. You can increase life while upgrading items so that's not much of a problem. For example you can get %12 life and also +life when you're upgrading to Stygian Vise which will be a huge increase. Good luck upgrading! Here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/EkhhuLTa

"
mir13 a écrit :
PegasusRideR tnx for answer)
Can you explain how to craft talisman with oil?

sorry for my english)

To craft the amulet, you need to alt+aug then regal having needed mods. To anoint with Swift Skewering, you need to use oils on your amulet(Violet+Violet+Silver). Cassia does this. Then you need to have Jorgin at lv3 in Research in Immortal Syndicate and then raid the Research safehouse, hoping for %Increased Damage mod. Chances are 1/9, so doing it with 3 amulets 3 times mostly gets it for me. Good luck!

"
Lanceabbott a écrit :
i have 6k hp now, a bit less dmg but still dies quite easy, everyone having issues dying a lot?

You have 2.1m DPS and 6.1k life with overcapped resists. These stats should be enough to do T16's with dangerous mods and conquerors easily without dying. You'll feel better if you increase DPS to around 2.8m. Also you can adopt kind of a ranged playstyle with Lacerate. It's range and aoe is large enough to play like that. Should result in less deaths. You can also increase your life to 6.4k if you refund Gladiator's Perseverance(because you have Feed The Fury to replace with it) and get 3 life nodes at the cost of little DPS. Hope these help.

"
Misfitek a écrit :
Hey, it's me again, I leveled up to get another jewel, changed weapon, got only one steel ring etc...

Atm I've got 3,18m dps according to pob and my question is: Should I buy something right now like another helmet etc. or should I buy watcher's eye jewel with impale? I've got 13ex atm

Thanks for replying

Hi. I see that you got the Watcher's Eye, DPS seems 2.99m here with it. I was going to suggest buying a Watcher's Eye as well. Next, I'd change topaz ring with a steel ring.

"
maNN_23 a écrit :

PegasusRideR,
nice build, got a lot of fun when clearing maps with it
Can u please suggest smth for my gear
Thahks :)

Sure. Let's upgrade your gear. You have 2.49m DPS and 6.1k life at the moment, you're pretty close to Required Gear stats. I will write upgrades in order. Get the Watcher's Eye(2.85m), change axe with a 460+pDPS one(3.02m), change cluster jewel with Meta Gear cluster(3.37m), meanwhile doing these upgrades get helm enchant and make gems 20-20 with Lacerate setup being 21-20(3.68m). Good luck upgrading! Here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/BA3VNczE

"
shakkur a écrit :
i dont know how to craft the amulet :/

There are 3 mods needed to craft Required Gear amulet. Phys. Damage, Life, and a desired resist mod. You can easily get it by doing alt+aug until you get 2 of the mods and then regal. Repeat the process until you get 3 desired mods. Good luck!

"
ff_ff800 a écrit :
Hi there,enjoy your build so far....now heading to meta craft,fail a lot of currency on crafting...i saw your helm have defends modifiers how to craft helmet with def modifier by using Pristine Fossil?

Hi. Pristine fossil blocks defense mods. To be able to get a defense mod, we need to use Jagged fossil only. Or Jagged Fossil + Frigid/Scorched will work too if looking for Cold or Fire resistance. But that small defense modifier on Meta Gear helm is not really needed since there is %74 Increased Armour as crafted mod.

"
Hinsy a écrit :
Hi, I really can't paste the build in POB. Any clue whY?

Hi. For some reason this league some players are having problems importing from pastebin. But this is a rare occasion. I just recreated both gears' Pobs from scratch and updated Pob links with those using latest version of Community Fork Pob, hoping that it might help if problem was in Pob links. If they still don't work, make sure you're using Community Pob;

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases

Make sure you're using the latest version and use zip version(using zip version solved the problem for some players). If still not working, there is an alternative solution. First enter the pastebin link on your web browser. Click clone on top then copy the whole text. Then on Pob, paste the copied text to the box on the left side of "Import from Pastebin", where it says "To import a build, enter the code here:". This should work without problems.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 6 oct. 2020 18:16:13
Hello Pegasus

I'm really enjoying your lacerate build, thanks for the your detailed guide.

I saw your character in POE Ninja and checked out your equipment, gems and passive-tree everyday. It became my everyday morning routine :)

I am wondering why you have 'leap slam' linked with 'culling strike support', because I can see you already have culling strike on your weapon.(in Meta gear pob as well)

I am not sure whether you can see my character or not,
I bought an elder-base axe with culling strike mod yesterday so I am now considering to change my skill gem setting like your guide :)

Thank you

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires