[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

Just killed Sirus 8 with this

"
Xitomzz a écrit :

Took a long time and 2 portals, because as Pegasus said I'm lacking lots of damage for bossing in my build, but if I was able to kill him with that gear and A8... Anyone can kill Sirus with this build :D
how you have anoint ( swift skewering )your corrupted talisman & enchanting them ???
Dernière édition par shakkur, le 29 sept. 2020 09:16:07
"
shakkur a écrit :
how you have anoint ( swift skewering )your corrupted talisman & enchanting them ???

Had an item rarity amulet and when I got the Syndicate upgrade to tier 2 talisman I gambled it. It's a pitty because we don't do crits with this build, but if I'm not mistaken the talisman is insane for crit builds.
Dernière édition par Xitomzz, le 29 sept. 2020 10:39:32
Insane build! My 1st "melee" build and love it.
Im still in the middle of 1st gear and meta and having 10ex to upgrade.

Some1 have problems sometimes and dies?

Im still using the carnage, already using the feed the fury and sometimes i just get killed.

I have 1.2M dps but even with all the gems at lvl 20/20 wont have near the preferd gear dps
Dernière édition par Lanceabbott, le 29 sept. 2020 14:17:36
I'm having mana problems, should I get a ring with % damage leeched as mana?

Edit: soul taker is still bugged hmm
Dernière édition par exilekami, le 29 sept. 2020 22:49:32
"
exilekami a écrit :
I'm having mana problems, should I get a ring with % damage leeched as mana?

Edit: soul taker is still bugged hmm

You're using the replica Soul Taker. :<

Edit: The replica gives Eldritch Battery which we don't need. The non-replica one has a mod "Insufficient mana doesn't prevent your melee attacks" which should solve your mana problems.
Dernière édition par pangsu, le 30 sept. 2020 02:56:00
Didnt even notice aijaj scammazed
EDIT: switched over to a Lioneye's remorse shield and i feel way more tanky , lost a bit damage.
with my old setup dual hand I would have 440k damage with 6link and 1 more ascendancy without ancestral warchief active

how do I reach 2mil dps.

When I put all your gear over mine I reach only 700k , 1mil with warchief hmm.
Dernière édition par exilekami, le 1 oct. 2020 07:03:08
Nice build, switched to shield from T13 maps, same damage but waaaaaaay better survivability ;) with ~60% block/spell block
"
ImAnEngineer a écrit :
Nice build, switched to shield from T13 maps, same damage but waaaaaaay better survivability ;) with ~60% block/spell block

I also switched over, way better survivability, I have 61% block chance :)
I feel like arena challenger and outmatch and outlast ascendancy skill points are to good to switch over to more block chance.
Dernière édition par exilekami, le 30 sept. 2020 11:38:55

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires