[3.12] Aziire's Earthshatter Juggernaut - Screenwide Slamming! | League Starter

Hi, I'm in ssf also, yes you need to get mana leech off a ring as soon as possible. IMO Dash is not needed, Leap Slam is awesome. Best of luck!
"
Barooky a écrit :
"
Zerkgoespoe a écrit :

i would never say that.
I just build the char as per my personal preference, and it works really well for me. Also, in this league, we are able to craft gear by our selves, that most of us could never dream of before (mirror tier).

in regards to steel/diamond rings. I'm not sure tbh, this could just be simmed. But i'm pretty positive that once you reach a certain gear level and play with diamond flask, steels should be better.

my gear is pretty decent now, all selfmade, or well i bought some 2-3 stat bases to start from in some cases.

In the end, people also have to decide if they want to play impale, or just with pulverize.

I'll just post my gear here, so ppl can see what is possible to craft pretty easily with moderate time investment:

Ah, and in regards to onslaught/the post above from Stealthrider:

im using a medium cluster jewel in the left lower corner of the skilltree that grants you perma onslaught with ease

Fantastic build/itemization - certainly something to aim for. Thumbs up. Any tips how you crafted that stuff? And how does the rampage stuff/Sinvicta's Mettle work?

After checking your build in PoB, I was surprised, though - no matter how I configure it, it's Earthshatter Impact DPS (as a benchmark for comparion) is like half of my current DPS with sorta decent gear (~19.1 million vs 9.5 million). Of course my build is way more squishy and more glass cannon, but that doesn't explain it.

Suspicion:
Maybe it's Abyssus that causes the difference. So I copied your main gear while keeping my flasks/skill tree - and I ended up at ~27.9 million DPS (39.1 million with Abyssus). So that's not it. I don't know what causes these extreme differences - probably a bug in PoB, since trying to copy my skill tree (including Threads of Hope) puts your build at 10.9 million DPS. There are definitely some DPS optimizations possible, though, even without using both Threads.

in regards to garden crafting, its pretty straight forward. i just checked the stat tags of the things that i wanted on poedb, and started the project. In some cases i bought a few hundred seeds of the market, in order to grow only the ones i needed (phys/attack/life) and always used flowers while harvesting. Basically with a few hundred specific seeds you are able to build a rly decent item.

Sinvicta's Mettle/Rampage - its from the time when i had my dmg setup in the chest, and the aura setup not in a 6L. U basically just start to kill the first mobs with Sinvictas, and then u switch to your fleshripper, and you will have rampage for the entire map.

In regards to dmg, tbh i did not use pob. Just enjoyed crafting the stuff. The dmg difference is strange tho. It might be because of impale?
I am really not a fan of Abyssus - i enjoy to play the char in a tanky way. Ive made a new helmet with -phys/2max lightres/phys to light, and i even play with a rare belt now.

If you play pulverize, with more axe/dmg nodes in the tree, that might be where the big raw dmg diffrence of the impact comes from.
Would be interesting to figure it out.

€: I just figured out that i still had 3 points in berserking from the time when i played berserker. Removed those and specced em into 2h impale nodes. Got 100% impale now without the gem/added pulverize to my setup. Ill try this for a while now.

Anyhow, all content is melting away. A rly fun bulid to play, especially with all these gardened items, that i hope, we will NOT have in future leagues, because its sort of frustrating, that at current state, you dont need to bother picking up any rares, which i on the other hand really do not like.
It feels good to find a rare and sell it for a good price, or even equip it yourself :) I am missing that..
Dernière édition par Zerkgoespoe, le 21 juil. 2020 07:30:26
hi guys,

i like very much this build but i'm dying sow much, someone can help,

already try to trade the molten shell for imortal call, im playing on ps4 is hard to find good itens.

i dont know how to link the itens i will post my pob link if any can see and help i appreciate that, thank have a good day and mirrors of kalandras =D

https://pastebin.com/h0wQVsrc
@Zerkgoespoe: You can skill out of Destroyer wheel (below Master of the Arena) and use those 4 points for the Harvester of Foes wheel right next to it. According to my PoE calculation, that's 10M vs 10.5M damage for essentially free.

Is it correct that Unstoppable also prevents Freeze? I have enough damage now and I've noticed that you don't have anti-freeze boots.
"

Took a quick look at your PoB. You are 86 with 4k life. Looks like 72% phys mit WITH e-charges and flasks up, plus Abyssus, so you are taking massively more physical damage than you need to be against a low life pool.
"
Barooky a écrit :
@Zerkgoespoe: You can skill out of Destroyer wheel (below Master of the Arena) and use those 4 points for the Harvester of Foes wheel right next to it. According to my PoE calculation, that's 10M vs 10.5M damage for essentially free.

Is it correct that Unstoppable also prevents Freeze? I have enough damage now and I've noticed that you don't have anti-freeze boots.

hm, harvester of foes doesnt look too attractive to me. I got 100% hit & impale chance already, and attckspeed is not something i aim for with high priority.
But i might see if i can remove the destroyer pts and put them somewhere else.

I tried playing with pulverize today, but it felt kinda slow/clunky.

and yes, you are freeze imune with unstoppable.
"
GreyLensman a écrit :
"

Took a quick look at your PoB. You are 86 with 4k life. Looks like 72% phys mit WITH e-charges and flasks up, plus Abyssus, so you are taking massively more physical damage than you need to be against a low life pool.

What Can i do?
"
Zerkgoespoe a écrit :
"
Barooky a écrit :

hm, harvester of foes doesnt look too attractive to me. I got 100% hit & impale chance already, and attckspeed is not something i aim for with high priority.
But i might see if i can remove the destroyer pts and put them somewhere else.

I tried playing with pulverize today, but it felt kinda slow/clunky.

and yes, you are freeze imune with unstoppable.

I've started crafting my boots now and changed to Unstoppable. It's easier than I thought to get the mods, even if the initinal investment isn't cheap.

As for nodes, Kinetic Impacts' wheel is also pretty close in terms of DPS gain (although the double damage is useless when Intimidating Cry is exerted, as the chance is already 100% to deal double damage).

Edit: What was your exact approach for crafting your weapon?
Dernière édition par Barooky, le 22 juil. 2020 06:37:57
Any way to counter bleeding except using flask? It is very anoying.
Depends on the source. A lot of the nastier bleed issues are caused by corrupted blood, since it can stack. Getting a jewel with the implicit "Corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you" will help a lot, especially if you fight Sirus regularly.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires