3.11 - Stress-Free PoE! TRIGGER HAPPY: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End!

First of all i would like to thank you for this amazing insanely easy to play build. Im playing it for more than a month straight and doing t10 maps. Im having tons of fun. Thank you man. I read your post a lot, over and over and every week or few every few days i do some effort to learn and apply some poe knowledge to my character. This time is about "anoint". So no more further ado, what anointment do you recomend for this build? I would appreciate a lot if you could look my character for some professional advice. Thanks again.
Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas
"
thiagocts a écrit :
Spoiler
First of all i would like to thank you for this amazing insanely easy to play build. Im playing it for more than a month straight and doing t10 maps. Im having tons of fun. Thank you man. I read your post a lot, over and over and every week or few every few days i do some effort to learn and apply some poe knowledge to my character. This time is about "anoint". So no more further ado, what anointment do you recomend for this build? I would appreciate a lot if you could look at my character for some professional advice. Thanks again.
That's great thiagocts! Thanks for your kind words :). I'm glad you're having so much fun and learning the game as you go. Good for you!

It doesn't look like your character tab is public on this website so I can't take a look at your gear but in terms of anointing, there are literally so many to choose from. Golden Oils you want to be picky with because they only come from area levels 80+. So for non-gold anointings, there are a few nodes that give +'s to max resists (like Crystal Skin), Deflection or Sanctuary for blocking perks, there's max health and/or flask perks (Discipline and Training, Cruel Preparation, Profane Chemistry), if you're using a specific weapon type, you can do one of the nodes at the end of a "weapon-specific cluster" like axes or swords...Here's the thing: When you start earning golden oils, you'll want your anointment to be more permanent because those are rare oils. But until then, expect your anointnemnt to be temporary. It can fluctuate based on the needs of your build as the rest of your gear keeps changing.

I know that's vague but I hope that helps. Thanks for taking the time to be so thoughtful :). I appreciate your message.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
I think now you can see my character tab. Im not playing SSF, in fact i did realize what was it after already start the build :) ill appreciate any advice and comments. Im still playing a lot with this build.

"
Wrecker_of_Days a écrit :
"
thiagocts a écrit :
Spoiler
First of all i would like to thank you for this amazing insanely easy to play build. Im playing it for more than a month straight and doing t10 maps. Im having tons of fun. Thank you man. I read your post a lot, over and over and every week or few every few days i do some effort to learn and apply some poe knowledge to my character. This time is about "anoint". So no more further ado, what anointment do you recomend for this build? I would appreciate a lot if you could look at my character for some professional advice. Thanks again.
That's great thiagocts! Thanks for your kind words :). I'm glad you're having so much fun and learning the game as you go. Good for you!

It doesn't look like your character tab is public on this website so I can't take a look at your gear but in terms of anointing, there are literally so many to choose from. Golden Oils you want to be picky with because they only come from area levels 80+. So for non-gold anointings, there are a few nodes that give +'s to max resists (like Crystal Skin), Deflection or Sanctuary for blocking perks, there's max health and/or flask perks (Discipline and Training, Cruel Preparation, Profane Chemistry), if you're using a specific weapon type, you can do one of the nodes at the end of a "weapon-specific cluster" like axes or swords...Here's the thing: When you start earning golden oils, you'll want your anointment to be more permanent because those are rare oils. But until then, expect your anointnemnt to be temporary. It can fluctuate based on the needs of your build as the rest of your gear keeps changing.

I know that's vague but I hope that helps. Thanks for taking the time to be so thoughtful :). I appreciate your message.
Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas
"
thiagocts a écrit :
Spoiler
I think now you can see my character tab. Im not playing SSF, in fact i did realize what was it after already start the build :) ill appreciate any advice and comments. Im still playing a lot with this build.
Cool thiagocts!

I'm glad you're having a good time with the build still. It terms of your anointment choice, it looks great! It'll end up changing again as your gear changes. You have some really good gear, your amulet being one of them. Your gear is at the stage now where you want those higher tier life rolls to be mandatory. So as your gear starts slowly being replaced for better gear, your anointment may change as well to accommodate any shortcomings the process may bring. Obviously, the 6-link and Spiked Gloves are going to be slowest to replace (if at all) but you'll find you'll be able to be bolder with your crafts and anointments (offensively) as you get really picky about your mods (like life).

All that being said, your gear has taken you this far and you seem to be in a position where you can slowly replace your gear with what drops and not really worry about survivability. You're doing awesome! I miss this build.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Wrecker_of_Days a écrit :
"
thiagocts a écrit :
Spoiler
Cool thiagocts!

I'm glad you're having a good time with the build still. It terms of your anointment choice, it looks great! It'll end up changing again as your gear changes. You have some really good gear, your amulet being one of them. Your gear is at the stage now where you want those higher tier life rolls to be mandatory. So as your gear starts slowly being replaced for better gear, your anointment may change as well to accommodate any shortcomings the process may bring. Obviously, the 6-link and Spiked Gloves are going to be slowest to replace (if at all) but you'll find you'll be able to be bolder with your crafts and anointments (offensively) as you get really picky about your mods (like life).

All that being said, your gear has taken you this far and you seem to be in a position where you can slowly replace your gear with what drops and not really worry about survivability. You're doing awesome! I miss this build.

Hi @wrecker_of_days I'm really leaning hard towards this build for the endless delve event. Any thought son this character for it?
"
phoenixone a écrit :
Spoiler
Hi @wrecker_of_days I'm really leaning hard towards this build for the endless delve event. Any thought son this character for it?
This build is AWESOME for Delve. But the reason I stopped using it as a guide was that its damage fades eventually. But in terms of that weakness, you won't notice it until maybe Delve level 300+. So I'm not sure how much time you were planning on playing, But that's kinda where you'll see that you start "needing" a really good weapon.

In terms of defence, this build is awesome in Delve. It'll be a great build unless you're playing 8 hours a day for the week.

Annnnnd

Hi Wrecker, Just want to wish you and your family a very Happy Christmas. Take care and have a super holiday.
"
smokeycat a écrit :
Hi Wrecker, Just want to wish you and your family a very Happy Christmas. Take care and have a super holiday.
You're wonderful smokeycat! Thank you very much. I pray that you and yours have a good Christmas break, however long it may be, as well. Thanks for your kind heart. It plants seeds in people that you'll never know. Great job :).

Annnnnd

Hi, Maybe Gladiator will get a little love? Keep well. Hope this year is better for all.
"
smokeycat a écrit :
Spoiler
Hi, Maybe Gladiator will get a little love? Keep well. Hope this year is better for all.
Hey smokeycat!

It's always a pleasure to see you. I wish Gladdy would get some love in this coming league. It is such a fun to play. But it'll stay off my books for now. I only have enough personal time for three guides. The damage of this guide when it was up and running was fine for the time, but with all the new content added since, it just isn't enough anymore. I mean, it could have done really well, but we needed too good of gear for it to not be tedious (late endgame stuff). Levelling and two-thirds of the maps we a breeze, but now, without a GREAT weapon, the build peaks too early.

I'm sorry to disappoint. I hope all is well for you as well and I appreciate the kind note and encouragement! I'll send you a PM. You rock!

Annnnnd

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires