3.11 - Stress-Free PoE! TRIGGER HAPPY: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End!

Hey Wrecker

Great build. Tons of tanking fun.
Still working on the damage.
This is me attempting cortex
https://youtu.be/5zYNFlanaWE

The build cost me 10c. Based on drops, crafts, and 1c items on trade.

Regards
"
zloduh a écrit :
Hey Wrecker

Regards

v nice, i had some plans to up the damage on page 21 if interested check it out :)
Dernière édition par Cchris07, le 24 juil. 2020 19:28:47
"
Cchris07 a écrit :
i cannot cope with this tempest shield/culling strike i literally always forget about it and we are block capped without. It seems pointless to me and its a nightmare not having a movement skill to get over gaps ect... sooooooo.........

flame dash < culling strike since its a blue gem still keep it level 1. you move quickly on this build anyway so its purely for culling/skipping gaps, i find it makes the build a lot more QOL and feel more polished.

you could also just plug this gem in a ring... thatl work too but im not giving up my implicits :P!

The lack of a movement skill is my only real gripe with this build (I understand why they're left out though). I ran this build in Delirium and once I added flame dash the build really felt so much better. It also saved me from getting one shot or avoiding DoT. I still ran tempest shield though but I had a slot because I had "the surrender". Another option to free up tempest shield, if you can make it work, is "the anvil".
Dernière édition par teddy152, le 24 juil. 2020 22:55:15
"
teddy152 a écrit :
"
Cchris07 a écrit :
i cannot cope with this tempest shield/culling strike i literally always forget about it and we are block capped without. It seems pointless to me and its a nightmare not having a movement skill to get over gaps ect... sooooooo.........

flame dash < culling strike since its a blue gem still keep it level 1. you move quickly on this build anyway so its purely for culling/skipping gaps, i find it makes the build a lot more QOL and feel more polished.

you could also just plug this gem in a ring... thatl work too but im not giving up my implicits :P!

The lack of a movement skill is my only real gripe with this build (I understand why they're left out though). I ran this build in Delirium and once I added flame dash the build really felt so much better. It also saved me from getting one shot or avoiding DoT. I still ran tempest shield though but I had a slot because I had "the surrender". Another option to free up tempest shield, if you can make it work, is "the anvil".

yeah i dream of finding the anvil cause you can go even higher block with it, i found this so even those scary reduced block maps are less threatening now and cause its 30 block i care not for missing tempest shield :P

Dernière édition par Cchris07, le 25 juil. 2020 02:30:34
This was a pretty fun build for HC until I went to the Racecourse map and learned that the boss has a reflect damage skill. Toodles. Crusher of Gladiators indeed. Don't go into the Racecourse with this build in HC or death is unavoidable.

Other than that small issue, everything else went well. Running face-first into enemies is a surprisingly good HC strategy.

This build was more comfortable to play in the early levels than most other builds I've tried. Probably because a lot of the damage comes from three 4-link gems which are easy to get early. Some bosses (like Kitava) were a bit slow because I didn't dare to facetank them, but that's not a real problem.

I think it's a good idea to put a point into Evasion and Phasing to speed up running through the acts. I left it there for mapping too because I like it when gladiator go whee through the whole abyss encounter.

I found that the build struggled with Legion and Blight encounters because of limited range. But maybe having a 6L would have helped with these issues.

Anyway, nice build, good stuff, gg.
"
Cchris07 a écrit :
Spoiler
thanks man :) its rare one has that good rolls on it too :P!! having soo much fun with this :D! do you like my endgame build idea on the previous page? i dont think it will fail but may be tricky to get all the required gear :P but its my mid-maxing plans so im sticking to yours until i have all the stuffs, it still basically is your build just removal of the left side of the tree, invested elsewhere as ive solved the accuracy.
I'm glad you're having such a good time with it Cchris07! I did see your plan (I'm sorry, I thought I responded). It looks great! I hope it works out for sure. Give us your feedback on it as you take your plan deep in the Atlas. I'm always scouring other people's modifications to see if it'd make the base guide better each league. Great job!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
zloduh a écrit :
Spoiler
Hey Wrecker

Regards
Nice job zloduh! Synthesis battles can be tough to learn right away. You did great! The damage will come but it is a "defence first" build. The battles where we don't get hit often can take a while. It's the big con to Blocking Gladiators. You did well!

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
teddy152 a écrit :
Spoiler
"
Cchris07 a écrit :

Good job by both of you making this build yours. Lots of people squeeze in movement skills in my builds. High-five Unset Rings! Great feedback and suggestions. Thanks! (I loved this build with Delirium.)

Annnnnd

"
hopala a écrit :
Spoiler
This was a pretty fun build for HC until I went to the Racecourse map and learned that the boss has a reflect damage skill. Toodles. Crusher of Gladiators indeed. Don't go into the Racecourse with this build in HC or death is unavoidable.

Other than that small issue, everything else went well. Running face-first into enemies is a surprisingly good HC strategy.

This build was more comfortable to play in the early levels than most other builds I've tried. Probably because a lot of the damage comes from three 4-link gems which are easy to get early. Some bosses (like Kitava) were a bit slow because I didn't dare to facetank them, but that's not a real problem.

I think it's a good idea to put a point into Evasion and Phasing to speed up running through the acts. I left it there for mapping too because I like it when gladiator go whee through the whole abyss encounter.

I found that the build struggled with Legion and Blight encounters because of limited range. But maybe having a 6L would have helped with these issues.

Anyway, nice build, good stuff, gg.
Awesome hopala! I'm sorry about Racecourse. It's my favourite map. I had no idea about the reflect in it. I wonder if that's new. I just recently heard someone talking about it in my minion guide as well. Huh.

I appreciate the honest feedback. I find this build, because the block ascendancy nodes give bonus damage with blocks, are slow with both of those instances as well. I've been trying to find a way to keep it max block (without Glancing Blows) and get the damage way higher. I didn't want to make any changes this league though. GGG normally makes big changes to their changed/improved content the following league. So there may be some big changes (maybe not) coming once the slam skills are balanced for 3.12.

I appreciate your kind words and feedback. Thanks!

Annnnnd

final edit:
so thought id give some more fair feedback (felt like what i posted yesterday was a bit ungrateful/ranty), this builds great but it does have a few setbacks..

its cons
-blights
-deliriums
-legions
-pack clearing / mapping speed

its perks
-Great boss killer, you can just stand there and just laugh at most.
-very tanky build
-easy levelling up due to rarely ever dying
-very reliable considering you can use practically any items.
-pizza guy at the door mid map? no problem just walk away dont even needa portal out.

what i think the build needs..

-it needs herald of ice or an explody chest to be much more map friendly, especially where the legions/blights/deliriums are concerned.

this would allow to just constantly run blood mode solving the rare dps + pack clear all in one. without having to just stand there and wait for them to rip.

although i havent looked into it yet as im still in the early stages of maps, a shaped shield with 15% reduced mana could allow you to pull this off. (socketing hatred blood/flesh)

the only problem is you would have to say goodbye to one of the 4 link lazy fighter setups (id love to know what one is the "weakest")

another change i would make is dropping resolute technique for precision on blood magic (instead of tempest/cull) this would allow you to respec most the left side of the tree and theres more detail on this on page 21 with a pob too.

doing this would allow you to 4 link herald of ice (instead of one block setup) hoi<assassins mark<curse on hit<ice bite - now your generating powercharge + frenzy during map clear.

-this does add one cons to the build though since we now do ele damage no more ele reflect (witch is why i want to make the bane char i mention below) in my head im trading that one cons to get rid of the above 3 that really let the build down IMO.
-----------
i plan to eventually put all this into practice and turn this character into the same blocky god it is, just an ice build as it opens up a lot of windows for my play style. if i think it worked well enough i will be sure to share it. :)
------
im also going to be rolling another character (bane) as i have learned through my first SSF play though that its nicer to just have a couple characters on the go, thanks for my first SSF experience. :)
--------

ok so ive started to work on it, heres what its looking like atm, ive lost flesh and stone/1 block setup, till i can get a shaped shield or come up with some other idea, its feeling very promising in maps, and looks like i wont need level 20 precision, its level 1 and im 93% hitchance... so the life it reserved is basically irrelevant atm. :o. dex is looking a bit tight also but i can gain 20 more by simply taking those two jewel sockets on dex path, and i took versatility cause thats a nice crit/dex node too. for now.

Spoiler

i set the counterattacks up like this now as our melee skill has more reliable damage and we simply dont need to rely on counterattacks as much ive got herald of ice on ele prolif atm but i may move that over to the attack (cant atm corrupt 6l) could really use a tabula to find the optimal setup lol. the counter attacks still punch big damage and you can still stand and watch the bosses die and its now freezing them because the sheer cold dps.

i went for 40% phys to cold convert on the tree, damage has gone thru the roof compared to the old setup :) looking promising considering i havent even taken it to path of building yet :). plan to get 25% more cold convert gloves also (its a jun craft) so il be rocking a ton of cold damage and still benefiting from all those phys nodes we have.

still got quite a maze of work to do to get this as perfect as i can whilst remaining SSF friendly for all that want to try it.
Dernière édition par Cchris07, le 27 juil. 2020 02:49:52

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires