3.11 - Stress-Free PoE! TRIGGER HAPPY: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End!

@Wrecker_of_Days First of all thank you so much for creating such an awesome noob friendly guide. Previously I have tried 2 times to get into this game but couldn't cause of it's sheer amount of complex mechanics and the builds I tried didn't help either.

This time following your build helped me a lot and I'm hooked to this game. This build suits perfectly to my gameplay style! Currently level 63 and really enjoying the game (Harvest league crafting is also helping a lot though I'm still trying to figure out how to farm t2 seeds!).

I have a few questions (sorry if some of them are total noob questions),

1. From what I understand defense wise the most important stats for this build are Life, Armor & Block, so should I totally ignore Evasion and Energy Shield?

2. How much total Armor and life to aim for endgame?

2. Does "Stun & Block Recovery" helps? Is it an important stat?

3. How much mana regeneration is required to be able to ignore mana flasks?

4. I want to replace the Tempest shield skill with a movement skill, currently using Dash, what support skill(s) will be best for dash?

5. I see that you also create filters, are those filters build specific? also the filter description says you created them for SSF league, will it work for Harvest league also?

Again thank you for creating this awesome build.

- wardencmd
Hopefully by now you have gotten some good clusters Wrecker and can share you insight for them in your build here.

I have not yet used any cluster jewels. I have one saved which I think is very good for this build. It is 10 passive large with 2 jewel sockets and 12% increased physical damage as implicit. It has Master of Fundamentals as prefix. I believe this to be quite a good notable for us. I am thinking about fracturing that prefix and reroll spamming it until I get something else good ... like Iron Breaker or ??? But first I wanted to ask you if these that I mentioned are as good as I think they are.

If they are, my next question is how do I incorporate them into my build. I have followed your guide 100% and since I am lvl 95 (highest lvl character of all my characters), I have 3 additional points spent picking up Berserking. I use Rampart as annointed amulet passive. Here is link

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/sony/view-profile/dlvbrown1969/characters

If I understand correctly about clusters, I would first need to unspec 4 points from my current tree and then pickup the large heel cluster. After that I would need to unspec 1 to 10 additional points in order to pickup the large cluster jeweler's points. Is that correct? If it is, which (up to) 14 points that I currently have spent are ones I could drop and swap? And, more importantly, is it worth it?

Thanks as always for your time and consideration
Dernière édition par dlvbrown1969, le 21 juil. 2020 14:15:42
is there a pob here? or do i just import your guy if so char name + import name please <3?
Dernière édition par Cchris07, le 21 juil. 2020 21:08:12
Hi, your build is awesome and funny to play so ty very much
I need some advices for my character ZebiSTORM, I still lack items but trying to loot mine for this character.
I'm a very slow player currently 40 hours on this character so my question is :

What would you use as annointment on your amulet ?
For now i keep path of the warrior but I dunno if others passive could be useful

One more time thx a lot even if I lag I dont get Oneshot and i love it ^^
"
Wrecker_of_Days a écrit :
Nah that's great feedback Laserrobotics! Thanks again for the honesty and your kind encouragement. I'll make a point of fighting Sirus with Trigger Happy the next time I have a chance to fight him. I'd like to be sure in case something's up. I know it's not for this issue, but GGG just fixed a bug where blocking didn't always count as getting hit. That fix really improves this build. Now that doesn't do much in the Sirus fight, but maybe there's another issue that's there? Sirus hasn't been an issue before but I don't think the issue is you.

With Drox, I like to go down the right path and fight him at the very far end. Then he's only impacted by one (maybe two) banners. If you weren't doing that, give that a shot.

Thanks again for the post :)

I just tried that out for Drox on my 7th go around and other than one death when I didn't jump out of the way in time, it went pretty smoothly. Excellent advice! I'd been wary about fighting towards the sides due to the rocks attack he does, but it doesn't seem to do enough damage to be a problem on this build.

I actually also ended up running a Cortex yesterday and facetanked everything except the move where a bunch of beams spiral towards the center then explode (didn't die, just didn't feel like seeing what would happen). Didn't realize it was hard set at mlvl 83 until afterwards, since it dropped as a tier 9 map.

I've found that having Flagellant's (gain 1 charge when hit) on all of my flasks except the life flask seems to work out pretty well for shortening boss fights, and in some cases even lets me just keep using them for bosses that hit often enough.
i really want a pob link as i find it sooo much easier to work from than an entire thread of text, its a pain using the screenies id rather save it and copy gems/tree from there can you please include one in the guide or simply quote me with one, id be sooo grateful.. thanks - chris

ps: in act 3 now enjoying the change of pace/game style :D
im in act 7 now having a blast for my first SSF playthrough, just want to point out that "enduring cry" is super clutch and helpful for levelling up... use and abuse it, its like a unlimited flask that gives you all your endurence charges and has saved me from many deaths in my lioneyes watch standard gear ;] l0l :D

heres my gear atm... its total trash as im very fussy with investing in low ilvl. ima keep pushing forward and then abuse the farm if i hit a wall where i can no longer progress in the story (witch i doubt because il find 1-2 better rares surely) :P

i have purchased all my gem links and stashed them also, but again not wasting time/currency on crap ilvl stuff. when its just going to get replaced and vendord.
Spoiler

playing like this does come at a price... and that price is...

these deaths have only been on bosses, mainly lightning ones due to 3% lightning res. 20 of those are definitely to me facing shaverone. i actually had deathless malachai lol.

i am ok with this as it means i can push myself to get better ilvl items that are actually worth some investment rather than wasting my time/currency on shit stuff, i will probably farm up some nice rares in blood aquaduct depending how much i struggle at that point, the more block nodes i seem to get the more it seems to not even be an issue honestly.

il come back and post again with my upgraded stuff later :)
Dernière édition par Cchris07, le 23 juil. 2020 11:09:31
"
Cchris07 a écrit :
i really want a pob link as i find it sooo much easier to work from than an entire thread of text, its a pain using the screenies id rather save it and copy gems/tree from there can you please include one in the guide or simply quote me with one, id be sooo grateful.. thanks - chris
P

There is a pob in the passive tree section immediately under the picture of the tree in that section and after it says: 3.11's Pastebin

(As noted by WoD it only works for the community fork of pob which is also linked there too)

"
RiverGenie a écrit :
"
Cchris07 a écrit :
P

There is a pob in the passive tree section immediately under the picture of the tree in that section and after it says: 3.11's Pastebin

(As noted by WoD it only works for the community fork of pob which is also linked there too)

yeah turns out i was blind, readings not my strongpoint he has sent me a message with one but thankyou :) i was getting stressed with like 4 different windows open when i can just have 1 pob :P i like it because you type like "life" "block" and see where all the nodes are. :D
Dernière édition par Cchris07, le 23 juil. 2020 12:34:10
"
Cchris07 a écrit :

yeah turns out i was blind, readings not my strongpoint he has sent me a message with one but thankyou :) i was getting stressed with like 4 different windows open when i can just have 1 pob :P i like it because you type like "life" "block" and see where all the nodes are. :D

No worries and glad you got it all sorted out. Hope you enjoy the build and have fun with it.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires