[3.13] Scarfuncle's Shield Charge Impaling Gladiator -Max Block, Great speed, Pack Explosions

Any videos doing sirus 8 i tried in standard I think i am lacking damage?.. also have you tried with bleedsplosions route? Was off for 4 leagues so really rusty and tried your build right away being it off meta, fun and really well written.. really fun so far with harvest crafting lul.. props dude and thanks for this
Revealing my noobery here - I've never actually gotten my atlas to A8 status. All the map buying and grinding and what not just isn't my cup of tea. My goal was shaper last league and I believe he is stronger than A8 Siris.

Last league I was hitting 5m dps with berserk, but they took that from us this league and gave us better clear with the Devastator cluster jewel and Great old one gloves. With those, you don't need bleedsplosions since your packs pop without it.

At the moment, I'm over 3m dps and creeping up to 4m. As was mentioned before, this is not a boss grinder - it is a meta build to balance clearing, speed, and defense. It can do big bosses, but it's going to take some good gear and taking the time to learn boss mechanics.

Thank you so much for your interest!
Dernière édition par Scarfuncle, le 5 juil. 2020 19:19:32
Hi, first of all thank you for the nice guide.
I have a question: what is the better mod on watcher's eye, increased global physical damage or chance to double damage?
Double damage is better than phys damage with pride for a watcher's eye. Impale duration is the best though. I've never gotten one before, but Path of Building says it is dope if you have an extra 10 ex burning a hole in your pocket.
How has that crown of the inward eye been working out? I'm still sporting the rare helm w/res & int but could make the swap if it seems like a nice boost.
It's been working out well! Last league I went with a crafted rare helmet with Nearby enemies take 9% increased phys damage, but I saw a reddit post about this crown of the inward eye and had to check it out.

I ran the numbers - it easily beats the "increased physical damage" rare helmets but won't give you that potential resistances that you get from a rare. A unique helm like Abysuss only gives .4% more damage but gives you a big drop to defenses (and you look like a noob for using abysuss). Crown of the Inward Eye gives .4% less damage than abyssus but gives you up to 21% increased life, mana, and energy shield. It is an underappreciated helm because people don't know what transfigurations are.
Dernière édition par Scarfuncle, le 8 juil. 2020 13:10:03
"
Scarfuncle a écrit :
It's been working out well! Last league I went with a crafted rare helmet with Nearby enemies take 9% increased phys damage, but I saw a reddit post about this crown of the inward eye and had to check it out.

I ran the numbers - it easily beats the "increased physical damage" rare helmets but won't give you that potential resistances that you get from a rare. A unique helm like Abysuss only gives .4% more damage but gives you a big drop to defenses (and you look like a noob for using abysuss). Crown of the Inward Eye gives .4% less damage than abyssus but gives you up to 21% increased life, mana, and energy shield. It is an underappreciated helm because people don't know what transfigurations are.

How did you get .4% less damage? POB seems to be calculating COTIE to be quite a bit less than abyssus. I know POB takes into account the transfigs.
How did you managed to reserve enough mana for Pride + Haste + Banner + Blood and sand + Flesh and Bone ?

I am using your Amulet anointment + Enlighten 3 and this is nowhere near the enough mana reservation reduction to include the Haste aura.
Are you getting some sort of Haste/Pride reservation reduction out of anything else?
I am updating the guide before next wednesday. I am NOT reserving mana for haste. I use vaal haste because I have an extra slot. Do not reserve haste - it is awful. Pride is your endgame aura.
Dernière édition par Scarfuncle, le 10 juil. 2020 23:54:18
Guide updated for Harvest. More videos incoming. I suggest everyone take a look at it.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires