[3.13] Scarfuncle's Shield Charge Impaling Gladiator -Max Block, Great speed, Pack Explosions

I'm trying this build out for 3.11 as I once played a facebreaker shield charge build and thoroughly enjoyed it

Only partway through leveling but I've had many melee builds feel much worse to level with by this point. Shield charge felt a little weak until I got a 4L and now it's been very smooth

Seed crafting to reroll to defense modifiers is making crafting new yellow shields pretty easy

Really enjoying this so far. Thanks!
"
frostybroc a écrit :
I noticed under leveling you have uniques listed. How does someone farm those? I'm new

Buy em off the trade site: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/

Make sure you set the league for harvest.
Just got to Act 10. Enjoy the build. ramps up once you get 4 links and lab.

Question about the warcry. Your first post says to use Intimidating Cry + Second Wind support, but the pob uses Rallying Cry w/o the support. Should I just swap out Rallying for Intimidating for the following link setup?

Intimidating Cry>Leap Slam>Maim>Flesh and Stone
or what should I be changing up to fit those 2 gems in?

thanks!

edit:
also. noob question. what in the build adds rage for use with Berserk?
Dernière édition par JeDaHx, le 20 juin 2020 19:48:07
"
JeDaHx a écrit :

Question about the warcry. Your first post says to use Intimidating Cry + Second Wind support, but the pob uses Rallying Cry w/o the support. Should I just swap out Rallying for Intimidating for the following link setup?

thanks!

edit:

Very good question - POB doesn't have intimidating cry yet, so Rallying cry is a placeholder.

Intimidating cry/second wind/leap slam can be slotted anywhere. Heck, you don't even need second wind. You need flesh and stone and maim - it's really good.

We no longer use Berserk - I thought I got rid of all instances of it in the guide. Back in 3.10, a cluster jewel gave us rage. If 3.11 gives us ANY way to reliably generate rage, I will instantly add it to the build.

In the meantime, we use intimidating cry. I can't tell how much damage it adds until POB is updated, but I'm betting warcries are going to be super strong and I want to incorporate that meta into this build (like I did with rage last league), especially since we are so close to all the warcry nodes.
"
Scarfuncle a écrit :
"
JeDaHx a écrit :

thanks!

edit:

Very good question - POB doesn't have intimidating cry yet, so Rallying cry is a placeholder.

Intimidating cry/second wind/leap slam can be slotted anywhere. Heck, you don't even need second wind. You need flesh and stone and maim - it's really good.

We no longer use Berserk - I thought I got rid of all instances of it in the guide. Back in 3.10, a cluster jewel gave us rage. If 3.11 gives us ANY way to reliably generate rage, I will instantly add it to the build.

In the meantime, we use intimidating cry. I can't tell how much damage it adds until POB is updated, but I'm betting warcries are going to be super strong and I want to incorporate that meta into this build (like I did with rage last league), especially since we are so close to all the warcry nodes.

Thanks for the reply! I'll be charging on!
Also I'm curious how you have the mana reserve for Dread Banner + Blood&Sand + F&S + Haste w/Second Wind support. The second wind support with haste seems to put me over when I try this combo out.
I'm only in act 4 but the clear speed and movement speed is phenomenal. I've temporarily paired Shield Charge with Dash and Leap Slam. I use Dash to reposition myself and get better damage for Shield Charge and Leap Slam to clear any annoying pits or ledges. Really solid as a leveling build IMO.

I'm running Clarity, Dread Banner, Blood & Sand, and Vulnerability linked with Blasphemy Support. Really upped the damaged and I never run out of mana either.
"
Also I'm curious how you have the mana reserve for Dread Banner + Blood&Sand + F&S + Haste w/Second Wind support. The second wind support with haste seems to put me over when I try this combo out.

he might be using haste for the vaal effect and not actually using normal haste with mana res and give himself massive speed buff for warchief and himself
"
Rodneyking a écrit :
"

he might be using haste for the vaal effect and not actually using normal haste with mana res and give himself massive speed buff for warchief and himself

Ah! Totally didn't notice it was a vaal haste! good call!
So I guess the question is if it's better to run Pride/Haste w.o the second wind support aura all map
Or run vaal haste w/second wind and just focus it on bigger kills

thanks!
This is correct, I'm using Vaal haste because I have an extra green slot right now. I'll stop using it soon, but it's a good boost.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires