[3.13] Scarfuncle's Shield Charge Impaling Gladiator -Max Block, Great speed, Pack Explosions

The shield charge buff is definitely nice for us and so is the harvest crafting. That's going to be a decent chunk of base damage. The glad nerf is irritating but honestly I think glad is probably just a league start to then move into berserker like scarfuncle did last league. I may try my hand at a pathfinder again, but you really need poison prolif to get the damage up to snuff (ie vaal breach). My pathfinder attempt was super tanky though and poison prolif is luxurious, but explode works well too.

The aura nerfs will hurt some for min/maxing.
Played this in Flashback and it looks like it got a solid 40% buff. Will be playing it again (and trying to improve on it) in Ritual.
Overall opinions on the Glad vs Berserk version? Hoping to make this my first character to hit end game (either 36/40 or headhunter).
I think Gladi is for the start Pefect you have enough Currency you play beserker .^^
Yeah, I don't think it's going to be very fun starting out as Berserker. Scarfuncle made it work because of the massive damage with min/maxed gear and was able to get free avoidance through a juiced up dread banner. Gladiator is far easier to start out with, but it eventually loses steam. It's tough to beat the guaranteed free spell block for league starter.
Dernière édition par nhm, le 13 janv. 2021 08:24:57
OP here. With the 10% more base damage and 40% more armour/evasion scaling damage with the new patch, I'm liking this build more and more. I want to explore minions and other types of shield charge, but this league I may do well just to play a crit version of this build. The max block and spell block will be very useful on bosses and this build is less complex than the berserker, though less damage for sure.

EDIT: I'm totally doing this build for 3.13. Follow along and I'm sure you'll have a good time.
Dernière édition par Scarfuncle, le 13 janv. 2021 20:22:49
We will watch your Career with great interest...
"
we123450 a écrit :
Overall opinions on the Glad vs Berserk version

What about Raider?
Raider hasn't been attempted. I don't like the sound of it though. We use a lot of red nodes and raider is going to benefit from evasion-based items. Block is just more reliable than evasion in my eyes.

If it was attempted, you'd have to get a lot of frenzies to make the damage worth it. There are a lot of good shield nodes over in the ranger area, so raider isn't the worst choice. It's untested.

Hey Scarfuncle, cool build & thanks for the guide. I'm running this for the my first league on pc.

The new dexterity gloves base type has +50% off-hand damage as its implicit https://poedb.tw/us/Sinistral_Gloves - do you know what the potential for a good rare pair of these would be, compared to the uniques you recommend?
Dernière édition par lV_lS, le 16 janv. 2021 05:17:44

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires