[3.13] HERALD OF AGONY MAX BLOCK GLADIATOR Build. Super Tanky & Cheap. Great League Starter!

"
HatMatter a écrit :
"
Rakio a écrit :

Cool. Will consider that claw when I hit maps.
Leap slam is such a great QoL during leveling that I can't be without it now. Btw you are only using 4 links for your HoA?

I reached act 8 and bought a 5L for 1c in act 7. Plus that a 6L dropped for me but I see no need to use a 6L yet.

This build is amazing now. Fast and tanky. Heists are no problem. In fact I look forward to buying new contracts each time I level. Might not do that much mapping this league...

Created a PoB: https://pastebin.com/XgE3dmD6
I took some mana reservation nodes to help out with mana. Will need it when I go 6L HoA I figure.

I was using a 4L until I got into yellow maps and found some currency to buy a 6L. If you are reservation-starved, using a 5-6L Coming Calamity is also another interesting option for a chest. It only has ES, no armour, which makes it lacking in defenses, but it has +2 Herald gem Levels and sets the reservation to 45%. Got my first 8 watchstones and to level 84 - this is my current PoB: https://pastebin.com/bQvbKmE9

The thing I am most pinched for are the non-str stats, as you need 158 dex for a level 21 Hoag and 155 Int for level 20 spectres.

5-6L Coming Calamity with enough green slots are rare/expensive.
I have considered using it to and adding Herald of Purity somewhere (dropping some auras). They would also gain from the Cold Point dagger.

Half-way act 10. Will see how this build performs in early maps for me + changes to Heist (it's all spin to win now).
A short field report: I've hit level 90, got up to 20 Watchstones and feel comfortable running rare t14-15 maps. Hugest improvement in terms of survivability was getting the Fortify support up and running. Thanks to a cheap elder Poison + Faster Attacks gloves, I'm using Fortify, LGoH, Blood Magic and Fortify on my Cyclone.

Still running claws - Advancing Fortress was my next upgrade which allowed me to cap out on block rather quickly as long as I don have the Red Nightmare.

Build is definately still starter viable to get to level 90 and red maps within a week.
Dernière édition par HatMatter, le 27 sept. 2020 07:00:08
What would be better to replace sniper's mark with? Poacher's mark with 20q which gives 5% chance to gain frenzy charge when hitting for the crawler even if the mark is on a single target but also makes it possible to use another shield or to use vulnerability?
"
Adri38 a écrit :
What would be better to replace sniper's mark with? Poacher's mark with 20q which gives 5% chance to gain frenzy charge when hitting for the crawler even if the mark is on a single target but also makes it possible to use another shield or to use vulnerability?
sniper's mark is best
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
"
Angry_Roleplayer a écrit :
"
Adri38 a écrit :
sniper's mark is best

They are pretty close, at least in my PoB.

In a CWDT, where you do not have a level 20 gem, Vulnerability offers slightly more DPS for the Crawler than Sniper's mark. For 20/20 selfcast, Mark is slightly better for dps. With hextouch, only Vulnerability can be used. I'm not a huge friend of selfcasting curses when you want to cyclone to keep up Virulence stacks.

I'm afraid the change to gain a frenzy charge is neglible: My Crawler has about 2 attacks/second with Tail spike (and without frenzy charges), which means that it'll need 10 seconds to do 20 attacks, i.e. get one frenzy charge. I don't think that this is really sustainable considering that one frenzy charge lasts 10 seconds.
Dernière édition par HatMatter, le 28 sept. 2020 05:01:12
"
Angry_Roleplayer a écrit :
"
Adri38 a écrit :
sniper's mark is best

I use Vulnerability on CWDT so I dont have to think about it.
I think my crawler got 3 frenzy most of the time anyway.

Reached lvl 90 some days ago and this build is super tanky!
Only died once to a AL3 Vertiannas boss (blue conq) when I wasn't paying attention.

After that I respecced to some more armour nodes and got Vaal Molten Shield as well. Even more tankiness now :D

Biggest drawback with this build I would say is that it is not good for Legion or Blight encounters.
It is great for Metamorphs and should be excellent for buffed Heists soon (doors being biggest obstacle).

Questions:
1) How survivable are the Towering Figments spectres?
I see that they have 55k hp compared to Slayerskins 75k+.
Towering Figments continued to die for me so I switched to Holy Relic and Stone Golem for some regen and easy to resummon. They also die in hard content but I can resummon them continuously. But that is starting to bother me as well.

2) How reliable is the Withered buff?
I mean how much does it actually get applied to mobs?
My support minions dies all the time so its not there when needed the most. Maybe more reliable for bosses since it's only one target.
I've realized as well that the Towering figments are not really realibly not-dead and switched the spectre link out, for the time being, in favour of a Molten Shell CWDT. I think Withered Touch is only relevant for bosses.

Of course, I am aware that this results in a loss of DPS in times where the spectres are alive. However, dead spectres grant no buffs.
i have a problems with orchard and plaza maps boss
"
Alexir a écrit :
i have a problems with orchard and plaza maps boss

It is the green statue looking boss?
Like the offering / labs madame.

Yeah, she spits out green blobs and auto targeting green laser that instantly kills me. Died 3 times in a jucied t14 map before I gave me.

Definitely avoid unless you find a workaround.
How are you all overcoming the nerf to the reduced mana reservation on the nostalgia ring? I can't get my skitter bots on.

*edit* I wasn't using an enlighten gem. Going to leave this for the next guy to learn from my shame!

YEAH.... how about that green lab bink melting us with her green goo. Fun times! To no be killed by green slime, line of sight behind a pillar.
Dernière édition par Slynide, le 3 oct. 2020 10:48:11

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires