[3.24] The Pestilent Viper 🐍 New video : The Viper (improved) & The Mamba (saved from nerfs !)

I started to like this build, hope you're good to invest more science.
"
rorsharch04 a écrit :
Hey, Really enjoying the build guide feels really really tanky with the new 5 keystone shield thanks for the amazing build :D

"
k1y0 a écrit :
I started to like this build, hope you're good to invest more science.

Hey,
thx for your kind words !

I still have more improvements and minmax options to bring to the build. I'm currently testing them and I'll showcase them when ready :)
Rahsaan's Workshop, a post to showcase a dozen of my home-made builds : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3432443
Dernière édition par rahsaan, le 26 avr. 2021 14:33:28
interesting. what about defence from physical damage? don't see any mitigation. mb use iron reflex+grace+determination+some cluster for this?
"
seether a écrit :
interesting. what about defence from physical damage? don't see any mitigation. mb use iron reflex+grace+determination+some cluster for this?

I'm using Acro + Phase Acro atm, so it's difficult to increase the armour. With the curses and Malevolence, my mana is already reserved, so I can't use the Grace + Iron Reflexes setup.
But I could increase the physical damage reduction directly with cluster notables and endurance charges.

I have won several Ultimatum in T15 and T16. I was able to down the Minotaur... but got properly wrecked in a Delirium T16 Ultimatum :D
And I can't find a rare claw that would be better than the Wasp Nest for the moment.
Rahsaan's Workshop, a post to showcase a dozen of my home-made builds : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3432443
Dernière édition par rahsaan, le 27 avr. 2021 06:56:27
What an awesome concept and unique idea. I'm still pretty new to POE (played to endgame maps in ritual, this is my second league) and have no idea what I'm doing still. I've got a flicker and exsang build that's comfy in maps atm but I always wanted to try poison. Most poison builds are "dead" according to the original creators so I had given up hope. Then found this build! I'm running a tabula with all the poison and support stuff at level 32 atm and am excited to see where this can take me.

Thanks for such an awesome and unique concept for a build.
"
rahsaan a écrit :

Hey,
thx for your kind words !

I still have more improvements and minmax options to bring to the build. I'm currently testing them and I'll showcase them when ready :)

Yeah, I'm following and waiting for GGG's inspectation on the Everlasting Sacrifice's bug with gained/leeched ES. If this problem is solved, we can continue to use the shield, and if not, change back to Apep.

And thank you again for your build, also your efforts in R&D :D
"
Homocastle a écrit :
Then found this build! I'm running a tabula with all the poison and support stuff at level 32 atm and am excited to see where this can take me.

Thanks for such an awesome and unique concept for a build.

Hey thx ! Glad to see you like my build :)

The build may still take some time to really take off. Like wait to reach level 50, then it should be smoother for the end of the acts. Things are getting really serious when you get the Wasp Nest at level 60.

"
k1y0 a écrit :
Yeah, I'm following and waiting for GGG's inspectation on the Everlasting Sacrifice's bug with gained/leeched ES. If this problem is solved, we can continue to use the shield, and if not, change back to Apep.

And thank you again for your build, also your efforts in R&D :D

Yeah, I indeed reported this bug. I really hope they correct it, because the Mahuxotl is such a unique shield. And Chris Wilson himself showcased it in the stream, so I'm sure they will correct it.

Talking about R&D, I wanted to mention several helmets :

My current one has "10% of phys dmg taken as fire".

With 80% fire res from Everlasting Sacrifice , I take only 92% of phys dmg. Not bad. It is very helpful in Ultimatum.

A cheap and efficient variant is the Cowl of the Thermophile :

3 chaos

With this unique, you don't need any elem res on your stuff !
(But you lose the +5% max fire res from Everlasting).
As you can see, I have anointed it with Cleansed Thoughts, which doubles your chaos res. So with only 43% chaos res, you get your 85% max chaos !

A third one that can be good is the new Glimpse of Chaos :

"
Can be modified while Corrupted
38% increased maximum Life and reduced Fire Resistance
34% increased maximum Mana and reduced Cold Resistance
34% increased Global maximum Energy Shield and reduced Lightning Resistance
Chaos Resistance is Zero

It has several unique corruption outcomes, like being transformed into another unique.
For instance, I got this Starkonja out of it :

But a Vaal orb can also remove one of its mods. So ideally you'd want to remove "chaos res is zero". Currently, 38% inc max life would be +415 flat life for my character.
But then you'd need a lot more fire res on your stuff, because all your fire mods are reduced by 38%.
For the Glimpse of Chaos, let's assumed that we get the best mod is 40% increased life and also reduced fire res (ofcourse 'Chaos Resistance is Zero' is gone), and our maximum fire res is 80%, so we will need at least 196 fire res on 5 items. My plan is using the Solstice Vigil, Shadowstitch, so the 5 remaining items are gloves, boots, 2 rings and belt. Total 196 fire res for 5 items means average 39.2 fire res for each (tier 3, somewhat easily to achieve).

In your opinion, which of the 2 is better, Glimpse of Chaos or Cowl of the Thermophile?

Dernière édition par k1y0, le 28 avr. 2021 02:44:09
Go for the Thermophile.
Very cheap. Put a good anointment on it, then chaos res on every piece. Because of Shadowstitch, you'll need +6% chaos res for each corrupted item equipped.
Now the build feels quite complete. My next goal would be to defeat the Trialmaster himself. Maybe push to level 93 or 94 if I have the patience.
PoB level 92 : https://pastebin.com/1nAMMw7s

I have displayed the build on Badger's Discord for his build competition (all details here), and added a new video to showcase it in T16.
This time, our little viper is facing huge threats. But remember : the bigger they are...

#5 : The Harder They Fall

Hope you like it :)
Dernière édition par rahsaan, le 30 avr. 2021 14:09:09

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires