[3.13]🏹 Poison Barrage-VF / Scourge Arrow / TR PF | Bottled Fortify | The Tankiest Ranger + High DPS

"
Ghostboner a écrit :
Thanks yeah funny story about the boots, I bought them with Speed, Life, Poison so they were PPS so my dumbass wanted to craft double resist but then realized I couldn't so my goal was simply to get any resist possible with 2 open suffix and I hit Tailwind I couldn't believe it.

So I read online for crafting armor Warlord base with 85 lvl. Spam Pristine / Serrated over and pray to hit a good life roll? I tried like 40 times rolled the -15 like 8 times but never anything over 59 life. Any other tricks or is that pretty much it?

The trick is to isolate the suffix by awakener orb'ing a redeemer base with a Warlord base to have -15 mana cost and chance to get frenzy charge on hit roll. After this step, the suffix slots are likely to be populated.

What to be looked for:
  • Good life roll
  • Redeemer's +1 support gem
  • Redeemer's or Warlord's phys damage taken as element[cold preferred]
  • One elemental resist to cap your requirement (if you need).
  • An empty prefix if you cannot hit any of the above stuffs.

If you don't hit any of the above rolls but have an empty prefix, craft suffix cannot be changed and hit the scouring. You enter meta crafting territory. It may be costly but semi-deterministic in the sense that you always keep the mods you like on the suffixes.
Poison Scourge Arrow/Toxic Rain + Blast Rain PF| Bottled Fortify:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2851574
--
Update:
  • Added leveling up section.
  • Added PoBs level 70, 80 and 90 into Path of Building section

-------------

"
livejamie a écrit :

Sounds good, I'll level my Ranger when you have it ready to give it a test. :)

--
Update 2020/05/24:
  • Added Final defensive and offensive PoB (v2.0 and v2.1) for PoE 3.10-Delirium league.
  • New: Malevolence + Aul's Uprising for DPS.
  • New: Enduring Composure (small cluster) for sustaining endurance charges, i.e. reliable phys+elemental damage mitigation when proc'ed by Immortal Call.
--
Details from update 2020/05/24:

First, I've dropped one Fettle node for Enduring Composure at the expense of ~300hp lost. The latter is a small cluster jewel that gives +1 endurance charge/sec when getting hit in the last 4 sec. Enduring Composure can maintain +3 (or max number of) endurance charges quite reliably all by itself. All you have to do is absorbing the first hit and let E.C. builds up your endurance charges. With endurance charges always at max capacity, Immortal Call procs will guarantee maximized buffs, e.g. ~70% less phy dmg taken + ~30% less ele. dmg taken or so with 3 charges. Compared to the previous setup of manually casting Enduring cry, which prone to miss the timing windows for Immortal call procs quite a lot , this small cluster jewel is a very good gain. To increase Immortal Call's duration a bit more (currently ~50% uptime), I've incorporated Malevolence into the setup.

There's still room to improve defensively. A Granite flask is deployed to add more armor besides the existing Basalt flask. Grab an Overflowing Chalice (or Bottled Faith), we can have nice regen on top of a capped 90% phys damage reduction in addition to high elemental / chaos damage reduction from Divine Flesh.

The new defense setup guarantees 90% physical damage reduction from hit based on raw physical damage of 1233.

On the offense, the revised build embraces Aul's Uprising with Malevolence (costs no mana) to boost the DPS a little bit and increase skill effect duration. It's optional though. Apart from that, Blast Rain/MiA is still used to generate withered stacks as same as the previous build. For mob-infested challenges such as Simulacrum, Knockback Support is added into the Blast Rain/MiA setup to push back the relentless yet super-buffed monsters. Practice social distancing is important these days.

--
Dernière édition par WolfieNa, le 25 mai 2020 05:59:11
So I've tested the new 90% build the best I can at lvl 93, had to path my tree to save some nodes but its working at only 5700 life. I can tell a huge difference in tankiness but I also gave up like 6 million DPS and it also shows on Kosis and such in Delerium maps at A7 and tier 16. I can get myself another 2 million DPS with a single node but I lose 100% hit chance so I guess my question is after looking at you POB how are you getting Precision to work because even with Zero reservation Malevolence I still don't have enough mana left to even fire one Mirror Archer.

NVM - I see level 13 now, I'll give that a go.
IGN: Bonered
Dernière édition par Ghostboner, le 25 mai 2020 12:56:38
"
Ghostboner a écrit :
So I've tested the new 90% build the best I can at lvl 93, had to path my tree to save some nodes but its working at only 5700 life. I can tell a huge difference in tankiness but I also gave up like 6 million DPS and it also shows on Kosis and such in Delerium maps at A7 and tier 16. I can get myself another 2 million DPS with a single node but I lose 100% hit chance so I guess my question is after looking at you POB how are you getting Precision to work because even with Zero reservation Malevolence I still don't have enough mana left to even fire one Mirror Archer.

NVM - I see level 13 now, I'll give that a go.

Thanks for the feedback. If you have too little life, I'd recommend prioritizing on getting the Enduring Composure cluster up and running. It's a great cluster which has great synergy with Immortal Call. The rest of the new gears/stuffs can be tweaked later.

On Sirus A8, you may want to grab Withering touch for boosting speed during the Meteor Maze move. Coralito's Signature flask would help beautify your PoB DPS, but it should be the last thing to do.

Btw, just a quick heads-up. I'm about to craft another helmet to get the 'phys damage taken as cold' and may try some new idea. Your current helmet is already great. No need to change if you don't have any issue.
--
Dernière édition par WolfieNa, le 25 mai 2020 13:53:00
Did you end up testing the Animate Guardian setup?
livejamie
"
livejamie a écrit :
Did you end up testing the Animate Guardian setup?

I didn't although it's a nice idea. The reason is that, if I understand correctly, the whole point of Animate Guardian is based on the assumption that the guardian won't die, and I just don't see how one with a PF Scourge Arrow can keep one's guardian alive in 100% Delirious T18/19 full-juiced map. I guess it may be potentially possible by throwing double banks on minion-surviving gears for both the main char and the guardian itself. It would, however, drive such build towards the minion-focused territory. That said, if someone is able to pull it off, I'll be happy to have a look.

In the meantime, I've invested in other stuffs, resulting in the latest tweaks/changes, and they have worked quite well for me.
--
Just to let you know I incorporated the new defensive build the flask, Aul's, and Watcher's Eye into my build and it's the best it's felt thus far and I've been playing this close to a month. It's the first time I actually feel comfortable in a crowd of enemies. I'm at almost 6300 life and 8.5 Sirus DPS.

I tried to rearrange my tree to take the jewel for elemental resistance but I'm too low of a level without wrecking everything else so I'm running with this:

https://pastebin.com/DiCib2iv

I'll eventually throw in the Coralito's and go DPS but I want to grab two more life nodes and eventually gear but the options shopping here in the end of league is thin.

FYI I tried your chest craft, man that is a stiff investment, around 5 ex to get the bases I then rolled a crap life and 6 mods with the -15 and frenzy charges, go to annul to hopefully remove a prefix and it pulls Frenzy so I quit. 7 ex a try without a sellable product is steep.
IGN: Bonered
"
Ghostboner a écrit :
Just to let you know I incorporated the new defensive build the flask, Aul's, and Watcher's Eye into my build and it's the best it's felt thus far and I've been playing this close to a month. It's the first time I actually feel comfortable in a crowd of enemies. I'm at almost 6300 life and 8.5 Sirus DPS.

I tried to rearrange my tree to take the jewel for elemental resistance but I'm too low of a level without wrecking everything else so I'm running with this:

https://pastebin.com/DiCib2iv

You've progressed quite fast, my man. You PoB seems to get better and better every iteration. For the resistance, if you haven't done yet, you can try to incorporate resistance in the small clusters.

"

I'll eventually throw in the Coralito's and go DPS but I want to grab two more life nodes and eventually gear but the options shopping here in the end of league is thin.

FYI I tried your chest craft, man that is a stiff investment, around 5 ex to get the bases I then rolled a crap life and 6 mods with the -15 and frenzy charges, go to annul to hopefully remove a prefix and it pulls Frenzy so I quit. 7 ex a try without a sellable product is steep.

Finally, there's something that is able to slow you down. JJ

If the 3rd suffix roll is good and the prefixes aren't, you may want to list it for sale and let the buyer decides what to do. However, when neither the 3rd suffix roll nor the prefixes are good, it's not easy to proceed any further. It's part of the RNG process that we have to deal with unfortunately.
--

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires