[3.11] Shattering Steel Gladiator - tanky & solid mapper - crazy boss dps - all content

Decided to change the guide regarding my current character.

I made a quick youtube video from the current version.

Youtube: Shattering Steel Gladiator - Caldera Showcase - Reworking old forum guide

As already mentioned and stated in the video, this version is nerfed hard regarding cluster jewels and the removal of "Deep cuts".

The Gladiator has less damage on the top end but still enough to clear all content with ease. Block of 79/79 adds a lot of tankiness and challenger charges add the speed for mapping.

I will also include a version with "The Saviour" + "Paradoxica" as these weapons are now crazy cheap.

I think the rework will be finished this weekend.
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
I look forward to it, thanks for your efforts!
The guide is now updated and switched to the Gladiator version.

My current character is reaching 97 soon and i did multiple Awakener 8. Everything feels solid. Still need to improve some item slots.

If there are questions just let me know.

I hope some people will enjoy Shattering Steel. It's so much fun :)

Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Hi Mate, just got this build to white maps, decided to try it before I call it a day on Harvest.

Your POB has a single projectile hit damage of 1.3mil. Where are the biggest dps increases? is it the watchers eye? the 600dps foil? Is it the awakened gems? Just curious as to what i should prioritize on my gladiator. I have like a 150c budget fyi.

I'm enjoying the build so far, think I hit 70 last night. Decided to get an inspired learning jewel on the cheap too, so once I get the major passives for that, it should add a lot of "fun" factor.

Thanks.
"
returntospace a écrit :
Hi Mate, just got this build to white maps, decided to try it before I call it a day on Harvest.

Your POB has a single projectile hit damage of 1.3mil. Where are the biggest dps increases? is it the watchers eye? the 600dps foil? Is it the awakened gems? Just curious as to what i should prioritize on my gladiator. I have like a 150c budget fyi.

I'm enjoying the build so far, think I hit 70 last night. Decided to get an inspired learning jewel on the cheap too, so once I get the major passives for that, it should add a lot of "fun" factor.

Thanks.

Quickly checked your profile.

Fatal Blade nodes to the right are awesome dps nodes.
I don't like Immortal call as you will loose charges and i like to be more tanky.
Arena Challenger is so much speed you should take it asap as Gladiator.

Impale watchers is always a huge boost. But can be a bit expensive. No must.

Gem level and quality will also add. For example a 21/23 shattering steel is 20 chaos.
Awakened Gems are OK boost. But brutality is expensive. Vicious is fine.

Damage mods like flat phys on / crit stuff on rings / amulet will add up.

You should also go for a curse. Maybe vulnerablity instead of ass mark if you want to stick with the bleed nodes.

I hope i could help a bit for the character development. Feel free to ask more.

Guides:
thats good mate thanks, i did this in a single day yesterday, completely undergeared hence the tabula LOL but just wanted to know what to prioritise spending money on :)
is beltimber better for this build than a saviour?
"
returntospace a écrit :
is beltimber better for this build than a saviour?

Not better. Different.

I think they shine on a budget as you have the free 6 Link. But you need to trigger it every 4 sec.

On a high budget with things like a high pdps Paradoxica and so on. Saviour can pull ahead. The images do not that much on clear, but add a good amount single target.
Guides:
Awesome build! Do you happen to have a sirus video though?
Finishing the league and planning to spend money on it.
How does it fare against a8
"
drigorinx a écrit :
Awesome build! Do you happen to have a sirus video though?
Finishing the league and planning to spend money on it.
How does it fare against a8

Already had a video in planning with Conquerors / Sirus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDrQMRvtB74

Just uploaded it. Only last phase for Sirus and with a big fail at the beginning ;)

Got beamed with 6 stacks (60% increased damage), but block saves me.

I guess it's also good to see that you can do some failures. Not only the perfect runs.

You can easily farm a8 with this.
Guides:

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires