[3.11] Staves and Earthquake are Underrated

Thanks for the guide. Really like these kind of "unpopular" yet fun builds
Where's the fortify ? and why frenzy ?
"
Benlapierre a écrit :
Where's the fortify ? and why frenzy ?
Fortify is trough the Overlord notable on the Large Cluster Jewel. This is especially nice because it gives Fortify even from Vengeance, Riposte, Reckoning or various Glove Enchantments.

Frenzy refreshes Frenzy Charges against bosses, since Blood Rage gives them only trough kills.
Hi, your build looks pretty interesting, thanks for sharing! Staves are underrated yet powerful weapons in general (reality, movies etc.). Part of the reason I like to play staff wielding characters.

However, I don't understand one thing - how are you getting 100% hit chance (according to linked PoB)? I probably missed something, but you accuracy is pretty low and you obviously don't have RT. What is the trick?

Thanks for answer in advance and have fun.
"
Ferredoxin a écrit :
Hi, your build looks pretty interesting, thanks for sharing! Staves are underrated yet powerful weapons in general (reality, movies etc.). Part of the reason I like to play staff wielding characters.

However, I don't understand one thing - how are you getting 100% hit chance (according to linked PoB)? I probably missed something, but you accuracy is pretty low and you obviously don't have RT. What is the trick?

Thanks for answer in advance and have fun.
MY staff has the crafted "Your hit's can't be evaded" modifier. With a different staff, I'd have to invest into accuracy.
"
thegagis a écrit :
MY staff has the crafted "Your hit's can't be evaded" modifier. With a different staff, I'd have to invest into accuracy.

I am blind, thanks :)
Eartquake is getting buffed for next league!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires