3.10 Impale Power Siphon Champ - 20 Mill Shaper DPS - 2.5K regen - Extremely Tanky

"
onefrogurt a écrit :

E: and 21/23 VPS goes for 70c, PS 2ex x)

Yea, thats because the Herald Stackers want the other vaal skills to get the souls and use the non-vaal PS. Good for us I guess :D
"
Mecielle a écrit :
"
onefrogurt a écrit :

Yea, thats because the Herald Stackers want the other vaal skills to get the souls and use the non-vaal PS. Good for us I guess :D

Aaaah that makes sense!

Damn bro, love your boots, how's mapping? Frenzy feeling good?
Trying to roll a chest but can't land anything good
"
onefrogurt a écrit :
"
Mecielle a écrit :
"
onefrogurt a écrit :

Aaaah that makes sense!

Damn bro, love your boots, how's mapping? Frenzy feeling good?
Trying to roll a chest but can't land anything good

The boots were a reflex buy when they popped up on my live search for 90ex. They fixed my resists perfectly, so I was ok with massively overpaying. Or at least thats what I thought. Turns out, anything compareable goes for 200ex+. So very happy with the reflex :D

Mapping feels great since I bought the explodey chest. Had no luck either rolling it myself, 2 attempts, both with full prefixes and the annuls removed either frenzy on hit or explode... And apart from some phased map bosses where the Frenzy's would run out before you fight them, I didn't get to test the Frenzy mod really since it comes more into play vs endgame bosses.

And so far I see no need for a KB setup, but that might be because of Awakened Chain. It might also change once I get into higher tier stuff, maybe then I will see the benefit of a KB setup. Still leveling after all.
Dernière édition par Mecielle, le 26 avr. 2020 04:14:05
The only issues i have with clear with chain are during juiced 100% delirious maps when a delirium boss pops up, or the last couple simulacrum waves.
The damage without barrage doesn't really shine on them, so it's always running away and switching gems as fast as possible :D
So that's where to me a KB setup might be good

Ye, 30ms 100~ res and life WITH elusive and tailwind, those are crazy, gz on the snipe
Can you do a working (all content) version of this with 12-13 ex?
Dropping one ring to get some res to counter HH would hurt a lot? I'm mainly interested in speed running maps with fog
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
Hello savage! I am following along with this wonderful guide you have created and am really enjoying the character so far. The tankiness and mobility on a wander is awesome.

I do however have a question, and was hoping you could take a minute to look over my champions gear? I understand if you stop reading immediately at this point also as this is the most gigantic noon request posted via forums but I am about 40 exalts deep at this point and feel like I've plateaued pretty hard at T16s, just wondering if you see anything I could change to help me push into fully juiced T16s and eventually 5 orbed maps.

Thank you in advance sir.

"
"noob"
misspelled noob, could I mess up my request any further? -_-

Should also point out I leveled this character yesterday so not everything is quality'd like it should be, flasks, gems, etc. The damage feels like I'm missing something bigger.
Dernière édition par TwiztidFX, le 27 avr. 2020 16:02:56
you need to spend alot + spam cries to get the most out of this build .. not fun at all but cleared full 20/20 sim jus fine .. the build is not fun.
Great guide! I've respecced my lacerate champion into this build and don't regret it. I run juiced (Beyond, sextants, scarabs etc) T14 Burial Chambers with the build.

Body armour, wands and boots were crafted by myself. For the rest I've spent about 50ex total.

Since I use a HH I needed to fill my resists via jewels but that's ok. I love HH in this build because it increases clear speed more than it does with my Archmage Stormbrand (because clear speed is somewhat limited by brand recall cooldown)

To meet the intelligence requirement I use a Split Personality with +int/+life in the top right corner that gives me +53int/+53life and costs only 15c.

"

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires