[3.12-3.15] Pure Bleed TANK / HC - Spectral Helix (Lacerate / EQ / Ect..)

Glad to see you are picking this up again.

I will also be league starting with this, so looking forward to hearing how your build is progressing. Appreciate the updates you provide. In the leadup to the league I would be interested in your thoughts on leveling now.

And I'm all in for the EQ version, sounds spicy!
Dernière édition par Reblinde, le 7 sept. 2020 12:21:34
"
Reblinde a écrit :

I will also be league starting with this, so looking forward to hearing how your build is progressing. Appreciate the updates you provide. In the leadup to the league I would be interested in your thoughts on leveling now.

Heya! I took note of your post and posted a new update that I hope helps clarify any lvling questions.

Let me know if it helps! POB in the update and it has been nothing but smooth once you get EQ and four links.
Dernière édition par Destreaga, le 20 sept. 2020 18:36:12
Hey! Very interesting build, i'm trying it as my league starter, feels very smooth =)
Have you try to run t19 100% deliirum map? is it enough damage/survivability for such a late-late game content?
Is the damage bonus from seismic cry realistic? If you turn off seismic cry you lose like 80% of your damage lol.
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
Dernière édition par demondied1, le 22 sept. 2020 01:26:06
"
TheAtrial a écrit :
Hey! Very interesting build, i'm trying it as my league starter, feels very smooth =)
Have you try to run t19 100% deliirum map? is it enough damage/survivability for such a late-late game content?

Heya! Yes you can definitely do T19 100% Delirium with this map and any other content. The only thing I have yet to do with this build is take it down to 1k+ delve which I plan on doing this league, everything else has been done deathless last league.
Dernière édition par Destreaga, le 22 sept. 2020 04:27:26
"
demondied1 a écrit :
Is the damage bonus from seismic cry realistic? If you turn off seismic cry you lose like 80% of your damage lol.

The seismic cry is like a count down timer, once you hit level 1 on your seismic cry you will hit for all 18mil dmg in one hit for the duration of the bleed, or at least that is how I understand it. If I am wrong and someone can correct me with some numbers feel free to please do that because my math is not so great =)

Thats why I refer to it as Max hit Sirius DPS.
Massive updates to the EQ Gem Link Section and Leveling Section! Enjoy!

However, Much more work to be done =)
"
Reblinde a écrit :

Hey did you end up league starting with the build? Curious on your experience leveling this on 3.12. Leveling for me has been a breeze and all SSF up til level 75.
Dernière édition par Destreaga, le 23 sept. 2020 18:17:16
Loving the build, its not the fastest but great clear.
Just started progressing low tier red maps.

Heists up to lvl 80 feel like you can just look around without checking your char, you cant really die that fast.

Hope to see more updates soon.
"
Destreaga a écrit :

Hey did you end up league starting with the build? Curious on your experience leveling this on 3.12. Leveling for me has been a breeze and all SSF up til level 75.

I got spooked by the Divine Flesh nerf and just played it safe with a Necro Skelly starter build to farm up some currency.

I didn't see your update that its probably not a big deal.

I'm leveling this build now with some twink gear so I don't think I can really comment on how it would work on a fresh start.

I'll check back in as I get to maps!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires