[3.11] (Smite) Fire and Lightning Slayer

Back to smite because ice crash mana issue everything great so far

what do you think about small cluster like Adrenaline or Endurance compose ?
"
panitkub a écrit :
what do you think about small cluster like Adrenaline or Endurance compose ?

Endurance - if you do not plan to craft +1 min endurance charge on jewelry should work pretty well with 2 passive nodes jewel. 1 point for 1 endurance charge is a good deal.

Adrenaline - we already have access to multiple large life clusters and can get 5% hp per point, so small life clusters are not so strong.
Of course Adrenalin is a different story due to max leech rate. Definitely good alternative to regular jewel.

Actually i still not sure what is better Adrenaline or regular jewels :)
15% max leech is a huge bonus, but losing at least 7% life and 15% crit multi from regular jewel also hurts. Guess need to try make a tree based on 4 Adrenaline jewels for juicy 80% overleech.
Dernière édition par GreenSubmarine, le 18 avr. 2020 08:10:21
Tried to play with cluster jewels. Made one tree with 3 large cluster jewels and one with 4 Adrenaline jewels (updated in first post)

Adrenaline jewels are awesome. I was actually able to tank Shaper beam, lol. Although still with my gear it is loss of 500 hp (7%) and 1.3kk (18%) dps.
Dernière édition par GreenSubmarine, le 18 avr. 2020 16:25:56
gonna try type 2 soon

nowadays nature's patience seem on the menu for non-cyclone in forum what do you think about it ? should we try and negate it downside with something like kaom's root or not wroth

Atziri'Acuty or tombfist which one is better overall ?

and can you explain why double penetrate watcher eye is best by far because in theory we did both element so it mean only seem like 15% penetrate vs crit(wrath) and crit multiply (anger)
"
panitkub a écrit :
nowadays nature's patience seem on the menu for non-cyclone in forum what do you think about it ?

Not worth in my opinion. Stacks fall off too fast and restore too slow to keep it at max most of the time. Also i wouldn't want to lose Tailwind and 4 sockets.

"
panitkub a écrit :

Atziri'Acuty or tombfist which one is better overall ?

For this specific build Tombfist will be better in my opinion. It is very hard to beat Tombfist in terms of damage.
Also in case of good budget i would still consider to get good rare gloves even for non strike skill (Spiked base/hp/Attack speed mod/Damage while leeching craft)

"
panitkub a écrit :

so it mean only seem like 15% penetrate vs crit(wrath) and crit multiply (anger)

Yep that is correct. I believe they should be pretty close in terms of damage boost. 15% penetration is better for first tree due to high crit multi from regular jewels, but for other trees crit/crit multi might be the best choose. Or even lightning pen + crit multi.
Will update this section, looks like crit/crit multi jewels costs a lot now.
Dernière édition par GreenSubmarine, le 19 avr. 2020 19:02:51
what is the best route for levelling the skill tree?

should i prioritize the jewel sockets early then head over to the right side of the tree or are they better to take later on?
"
what is the best route for levelling the skill tree?

This is a tricky question. This character was my league starter so i managed to make use of cluster jewels only at level 80+ and these jewels were not so good :) Before that time i simply used ordinary phys melee tree.

"
should i prioritize the jewel sockets early then head over to the right side of the tree or are they better to take later on?

Large cluster jewels with 2 sockets has level restriction of 60, so until that time i do not think that it make sense to invest into it.
I guess i would do something like that: http://poeurl.com/cQ3k
Priority to non-crit nodes, start at left side (all starting gems are strength based). This tree allows to respec into cluster jewels step by step pretty smooth while still having strong start for leveling. Also easy access to regular jewel slot and Champion the Cause in order to deal with early mana reservations issues.
Dernière édition par GreenSubmarine, le 20 avr. 2020 14:11:20
What do you think about savior instead shield?
"
incach a écrit :
What do you think about savior instead shield?

Savior performs a bit worse for flat elemental builds. But in general this build can utilize Saviors godlike power as any other sword based attack build, not as good as phys build though.

In my opinion this build does not need Savior since it already has nice damage and clear speed. And shield adds a lot of tankiness to the build, HP loss will be very noticeable.
Dernière édition par GreenSubmarine, le 30 avr. 2020 16:43:12
Choir of storm could be a good cheap amulet for this build, don't you think ?
I'm also looking into Vessel of Vinktar that could be good.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires