[3.10] Cyclone HH juicer - 173 curse effect / max HH duration - expensive but effective mapper

im ending up with not enough mana to put

purity
thunder
banner
blood and sand
ash

how are you fitting it in =/
"
mishmearcurrency a écrit :

purity
thunder
banner
blood and sand
ash

Purity: 25%
Ash 25%
HoT: 25%
Blood & Sand: 10%
Dread Banner: 10%
95%

I also have precision but that is kept at level 1, where it takes up 3% so final total is 98%.

If you could link me your profile or a PoB I could take a closer look. My guess is that you either leveled precision or you linked something with HoT in your gloves and increased the mana reserve!
"
Lejvingdude a écrit :
"
mishmearcurrency a écrit :

purity
thunder
banner
blood and sand
ash

Purity: 25%
Ash 25%
HoT: 25%
Blood & Sand: 10%
Dread Banner: 10%
95%

I also have precision but that is kept at level 1, where it takes up 3% so final total is 98%.

If you could link me your profile or a PoB I could take a closer look. My guess is that you either leveled precision or you linked something with HoT in your gloves and increased the mana reserve!

It says HoT is 35% mana reservation though?
Also, with the sinvicta, do you use it for the entire map or just swap, then swap back?

nvm i figured it out
Dernière édition par Imperium69, le 23 avr. 2020 04:54:07
"
Imperium69 a écrit :
It says HoT is 35% mana reservation though?

Your HoT is 35% because you have linked it with increase duration. You probably need an enlighten 3/4 in your head if you want to go that route. I recommend getting Victim Maker in one of your medium cluster jewels instead.

Regarding Sinvcitas: Kill mobs regularly until you get some stacks, swap to it, kill one mob, then swap back. You don't need to get the buff or anything, just one mob is enough!
Hello !

My first lvl 100 is yours.

Hitting 98 by myself so easily. (Cheating with chayula for 98-100)

Deals a ton of dammage, i see 20 000 000 +/- :O

Best splinter farmer : hitting 151 simulacrums once. (lair or tropical)

Like you said some defence at start would be better.

Awakened curse on hit is "capricious"

Real funny and expensive (+/- 190ex) experience but so juicy :D

Thank you for that !

hey, i followed exatly the build and im just getting OS almost every pack and impossible to kill a boss help please
"
Z0ud a écrit :
Hello !

My first lvl 100 is yours.

Hitting 98 by myself so easily. (Cheating with chayula for 98-100)

Deals a ton of dammage, i see 20 000 000 +/- :O

Best splinter farmer : hitting 151 simulacrums once. (lair or tropical)

Like you said some defence at start would be better.

Awakened curse on hit is "capricious"

Real funny and expensive (+/- 190ex) experience but so juicy :D

Thank you for that !

Well done!

"
mortecouye a écrit :
hey, i followed exatly the build and im just getting OS almost every pack and impossible to kill a boss help please

You don't seem to have anything close to my build, closests is just a gladiator. Remember headhunter is a requirement too and I see none on any of your chars. If you link me a pob or respecc to the build, I can help you further. Right now it's kind of hard to help you in any way.
Hey, having some trouble with the build. I cant figure out where you are getting shock from, to proc- herald of thunder. On the PoB it says that you have 55% chance to shock but I have no idea where it's coming from, while I have 0. The build feels kinda sucky because of that, but I know it's my fault and i'm probably over looking something very simple.
"
FeedMeSluts a écrit :
Hey, having some trouble with the build. I cant figure out where you are getting shock from, to proc- herald of thunder. On the PoB it says that you have 55% chance to shock but I have no idea where it's coming from, while I have 0. The build feels kinda sucky because of that, but I know it's my fault and i'm probably over looking something very simple.

Ok, so i figured out the problem. All my fault, but for anyone else with the same problem. So the PoB saying that there is a 58% chance to shock was because there is a 100% to shock on crit, and the crit chance is 58%. It wasn't proc-ing, herald of thunder, for a few reasons one I didn't have assassin's mark on a ring. Making my crit chance 20% instead of 50%, and the main reason is I was using brutality support, making me do no elemental damage. Anyway the build works beautifully now. Thank you for the guide and next time I wont be as stupid.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires