3.11 [HARVEST UPDATE] One with Nothing Zerk. 12-22m dps Cyclone 7.6k Life

Defeat A8 hunter while he hasn't finish talking.

https://youtu.be/ucMFDaTvc1I
After further messing with the build, I currently achieved 83M DPS. There is some upgrades I have in mind which can bring this past 100M+ DPS but will be costly. :)
Dernière édition par YummyGummys, le 7 mai 2020 12:32:53
"
YummyGummys a écrit :
After further messing with the build, I currently achieved 83M DPS. There is some upgrades I have in mind which can bring this past 100M+ DPS but will be costly. :)

lemmy know. im willing to try n invest haha

wanna keep my headhunter as the belt tho
Dernière édition par SquishyDoge, le 7 mai 2020 22:41:06
"
YummyGummys a écrit :

Hey man do you have suggestions on how to improve my dmg? I don't even know how much I do at the momemnt so if you can figure that out for me to that would be great. I have some currency to spend so don't hesitate.

Thanks

POB: https://pastebin.com/BBjcb03b
I am pretty much near min-maxed with the exception of perhaps a triple Pride modded watchers and a upgrade to the amulet but either of those would be a multi mirror-tier upgrade. There might be a few additions but all in all pushing this build to 110-120M should be possible but extremely costly imo.

I am pretty much done with this league, everything already melts insanely quick at this stage of the build so I don't know if I want to invest multi mirrors to push it further.
Dernière édition par YummyGummys, le 13 mai 2020 23:40:34
Anyone have tips on how to survive red maps? Split personality? Better clusters? Only have 7 ex at the moment to invest and my gear isn't great so any tips on upgrades appreciated!

Dernière édition par slowmath, le 8 mai 2020 10:50:32
"
slowmath a écrit :
Anyone have tips on how to survive red maps? Split personality? Better clusters? Only have 7 ex at the moment to invest and my gear isn't great so any tips on upgrades appreciated!

There is many easy and rather cheap upgrades just by looking at the gears you link:

-Get at least lvl 20 23% QL versions of all your gems
-Get your rings crafted to have -3 to channeling...this way you can drop Ludicity for a much better anointment if you have at least some sort of mana leech.
-Go enchant your boots, try to get AS on kill or anything would be better than no enchants.
-many more upgrades you can make via stat improvement (for ex: your Ruby ring has no dex, low res, low life, is really bad, can prob spend like 40-50c and get a much better one)
Dernière édition par YummyGummys, le 8 mai 2020 11:22:24
Thank you Yummy - any advice on priority of cluster jewels besides deep cuts?
"
slowmath a écrit :

NP! For Large clusters Deep Cut is always top priority, it adds too much dps to exclude for this type of build. A secondary should be Feed the fury or 1 Fuel the Fight if you need a source of mana leech. The third skill is not necessary and can be anything as we don't spec into them. But for leveling purpose or budget purposes, martial prowess give the highest dps for the third skill.
Dernière édition par YummyGummys, le 8 mai 2020 15:00:26
"
YummyGummys a écrit :
"
slowmath a écrit :

NP! For Large clusters Deep Cut is always top priority, it adds too much dps to exclude for this type of build. A secondary should be Feed the fury or 1 Fuel the Fight if you need a source of mana leech. The third skill is not necessary and can be anything as we don't spec into them. But for leveling purpose or budget purposes, martial prowess give the highest dps for the third skill.

Last question I promise, how important is mob mentality and lead by example in terms of priority?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires