3.10|Stress-Free PoE| TRIGGER HAPPY |Use Any Items You Want|1 Button Gameplay|Easily Customizable

Hello there !

I try your build and i love it ! Very tanky and easy to play !

I've the same passive tree and and think good gear but my DPS on Bladestorms is not the same like your.

I've actually 44k and for your build 110K (check on POB)

If you've got some time to waste to check my character and tell me how to improve it ?! ;)

https://pastebin.com/uPdCjq83

You've chosen Outmatch and Outlast as your ascendency option rather than Arena Challenger... you should see a big DPS boost if you change that. Also if you change your craft on the weapon to increased attack speed that should help too.
Dernière édition par goja, le 4 mai 2020 08:03:34

Thanks for your reply 😊

I change for challenger charge and it seems better !!

Now, have a look for better axe with attack speed !
Hey there!
I've started playing this and I love it so far.
You are now my goto guy for all future build ideas. I like experimenting on my own a lot but sometimes I don't understand a mechanic so seeing what someone else did really helps. Like I never got bladestorm and thought it was stupid until I started playing this, now I love it haha.

Your design philosophy is exactly what I want out of a build. I got really bummed out reading so many "league starters" that all but require multiple exalted items in order to feel viable with what they are doing.

Simple ideas that don't require a lot of micro that you can customize are really awesome, thanks for all your work!
"
cunegonde a écrit :

Thanks for your reply 😊

A quick way of working out if a weapon is an upgrade is to take the physical damage range and multiply it by the attacks per second. So in your axes case:

Soultaker
physical damage = 110 to 206 which averages out to: (110 + 206)/2 = 158
attacks per second = 1.81

so weapon dps = 158 x 1.81 = 285.98
So the aim is to get the highest physical dps weapon you can get.

Other stats dont really impact the dps for this build (we dont crit due Resolute Techniques and no elememental or chaos damage due to Brutality)

Rule of thumb is that axes have higher top damage but slower attack speed so increased attack speed modifiers are more beneficial. Swords are faster but have lower top damage so benefit more from from flat damage and increased damage % modifiers.

Nice ! Thanks for the explaination 😊

I can équipe my soul taker now !!

So, i need to improve my attack per second with the highest physical damages ?

What do you think about ancestral warchief vaal to make more damage on bosses ?
"
TuanLePk a écrit :
Hey Wrecker!
I'm new player this league. Your build is super fun and really useful for beginner like me. Thank you! :D
I also put on a curse on hit ring too boost more damage.
But one question, i'm at lv 73 now, use a 32% block shield and cap at 75% block. After i spent 2 ascendancy points to get Violent Retaliation my block chance only rise to 77%. Did i miss something? :(
Hey TuanLePk!

Thanks! I'm glad you're having such a good time and that the guide has been helpful! I'm always up for suggestions regarding the guide so if you have any, let me know.

Nice job on the CoH ring!

Regarding your max block situation, there are two things I can think of. One would be that there is an item you have equipped that lowers your max block slightly (but I don't know if that exists). The other would be that your max chance as it stands is only 77%. Violent Retaliation doesn't give you any permanent block chance. It only increases your max block chance by 4%. You still have to "earn"/have the 79% block chance.

Right now your profile is private (by GGG default). If you choose to make your characters public we'd be able to take a better look and give you something more specific.

Thanks for your kind words! And great question.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Dernière édition par Wrecker_of_Days, le 4 mai 2020 18:38:56
Hey cunegonde!

Good question(s)! goja has done an awesome job helping you out so I won't double up there. The only thing I'll add to their comments is how to get a high local physical DPS in the first place. Because we only benefit from physical damage you weapon should always have an Increase % to Physical Damage along with a Flat Amount of Physical Damage. The weapon will have a base amount of flat physical damage on the normal version of the weapon. Then adding to that flat damage and then adding a multiplier is what everyone should be looking for melee wise. (I'll be adding this to the guide soon (I can't believe it's not there).)

Great questions and great helping! Thanks you two!

"
cunegonde a écrit :
Spoiler
Hello there !

I try your build and i love it ! Very tanky and easy to play !

I've the same passive tree and and think good gear but my DPS on Bladestorms is not the same like your.

I've actually 44k and for your build 110K (check on POB)

If you've got some time to waste to check my character and tell me how to improve it ?! ;)

https://pastebin.com/uPdCjq83

"
goja a écrit :
Spoiler
You've chosen Outmatch and Outlast as your ascendency option rather than Arena Challenger... you should see a big DPS boost if you change that. Also if you change your craft on the weapon to increased attack speed that should help too.
"
cunegonde a écrit :
Spoiler

Thanks for your reply 😊

"
goja a écrit :
Spoiler
A quick way of working out if a weapon is an upgrade is to take the physical damage range and multiply it by the attacks per second. So in your axes case:

Soultaker
physical damage = 110 to 206 which averages out to: (110 + 206)/2 = 158
attacks per second = 1.81

so weapon dps = 158 x 1.81 = 285.98
So the aim is to get the highest physical dps weapon you can get.

Other stats dont really impact the dps for this build (we dont crit due Resolute Techniques and no elememental or chaos damage due to Brutality)

Rule of thumb is that axes have higher top damage but slower attack speed so increased attack speed modifiers are more beneficial. Swords are faster but have lower top damage so benefit more from from flat damage and increased damage % modifiers.
"
cunegonde a écrit :
Spoiler

Nice ! Thanks for the explaination 😊

I can équipe my soul taker now !!

So, i need to improve my attack per second with the highest physical damages ?

What do you think about ancestral warchief vaal to make more damage on bosses ?

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Hey there!
I've started playing this and I love it so far.
You are now my goto guy for all future build ideas. I like experimenting on my own a lot but sometimes I don't understand a mechanic so seeing what someone else did really helps. Like I never got bladestorm and thought it was stupid until I started playing this, now I love it haha.

Your design philosophy is exactly what I want out of a build. I got really bummed out reading so many "league starters" that all but require multiple exalted items in order to feel viable with what they are doing.

Simple ideas that don't require a lot of micro that you can customize are really awesome, thanks for all your work!
Hey wasikiro!

What a kind post! Thank you! I was surprised when I started writing guides how many people actually loved playing the same way that I do. I'm glad my style fits yours so much! Please ask any questions you like and modify anything you like as well!

This build would actually be an Ice Crash build is Bladestorm didn't do so much damage. Bladestorm is just too perfect for the Ascendancy.

Ohhh.....don't even get me started on "league starters" that can't be league starters. Justin and I had a long vent about that in one of our most recent episodes on our podcast. The term League Starter should mean Solo Self Found. But, whether it was one of my guides or not, I'm glad you found something that really worked for you.

Thanks for taking the time to be so encouraging. I really appreciate it.

Annnnnd

I was wondering what the group thought of adding the Anvil amber amulet?

+(20-30) to Strength
8% Chance to Block Attack Damage
10% reduced Attack Speed
10% reduced Cast Speed
+(400-500) to Armour
+(34-48) Life gained when you Block
+(18-24) Mana gained when you Block
+3% to maximum Chance to Block Attack Damage
Reflects 240 to 300 Physical Damage to Attackers on Block

I really like my Carnage Heart right now, but 82% maximum block would be nice as well.

This is for my Thomas character.
Dernière édition par BabaYaga53021, le 7 mai 2020 10:04:20

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires