[3.10] Maddington's | STATIC STRIKE | All Content | League starter | Fast & Fun | Videos & Progress

"
maddingtonbear a écrit :
"
Firebat12 a écrit :
I'm loving this build for the most part but I keep finding hatred a burden, taking most of my mana, instead of helping. Is this just because I'm still early on in the build, or am I just missing its benefits.

You could take life / mana leech node from start for helping not have mana probs. And when you get cold buffs from tree and have hatred, you are killing everyone :)

Alright awesome, thanks. I'll try going that way.
"
KaMiSaMaA a écrit :
Hello,

Your build seems interesting and I'll test it out. However something I regret about this build is in your endgame PoB there are no leveling steps and progression. For new players (not me 2K+ hours), when they take (when they even know PoB exists) a full PoB like this one, they struggle to know which direction to take first etc.

Maybe something you could do in your pob it's to make steps (with the tree management).

Well anyway thx for the build and sharing, I'm gonna test it right know :)

Cya

Hi! Thanks for your feedback. Down at my guide, there is for new players and of course everyone "Leveling / Playing TIPS" and first chapter " -https://imgur.com/a/AHjUtuk First to the right red way and then left to green." And there is picture and colors where to go first =) + other help for starting this build.
I also try to help personally with whispers in game if anyone have questions.

Hope this cleared out the air and good luck exile !

And afterwards when i read this conversation over again, i could and should add more steps yes. Those are just first you are right!
Dernière édition par maddingtonbear, le 16 mars 2020 11:24:35
"
Firebat12 a écrit :
"
maddingtonbear a écrit :
"
Firebat12 a écrit :
I'm loving this build for the most part but I keep finding hatred a burden, taking most of my mana, instead of helping. Is this just because I'm still early on in the build, or am I just missing its benefits.

You could take life / mana leech node from start for helping not have mana probs. And when you get cold buffs from tree and have hatred, you are killing everyone :)

Alright awesome, thanks. I'll try going that way.

Hope it will help! Say if you still struggle lets see then something else.
I do kind of like the build. I used the bleeding Bow Gladiator to start with, but I changed, due to the lack of tankiness...

But it was superior in boss damage.

Any Idea on how to fix the issue I have?

Cheers!
"
de_Xen a écrit :
I do kind of like the build. I used the bleeding Bow Gladiator to start with, but I changed, due to the lack of tankiness...

Cheers!

So you have issue lack of tankiness or dmg?
"
maddingtonbear a écrit :
"
de_Xen a écrit :

Cheers!

I have a lack of Boss DPS. I need more Life also, but the main point is the mising boss damage.
"
de_Xen a écrit :
"
maddingtonbear a écrit :
"
de_Xen a écrit :

Cheers!

I have a lack of Boss DPS. I need more Life also, but the main point is the mising boss damage.

What level you are ? =) You having ancestral warchief totem fight along you? You have how many links in static. Herald of purity + ancestral warchief are big help for bosses. Idk, i had so good start with items too i havent have any problems with bosses during the game. But lets try to fix your problem!
should i do level passive tree like your character in this league or i need to do it like in leveling section?
"
0_WhitePrince_0 a écrit :
should i do level passive tree like your character in this league or i need to do it like in leveling section?

You can go around mine. Start from the right =)
Its cool to share content and so but please stop with baiting, when you share POB link goes for real, realistic and honest POB, select shaper for we can have more reliable DPS, dont select all flask dont go for item like savior or HH and anything that cost million of EX thats so baiting...

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires