[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

Thanks for this build, it was exactly what I was looking for with the tankiness. Killed my first Sirus today on A7 and only died twice to dumb mistakes. I've been using assassin's mark ring over vulnerability also and it seems like it works best since I don't need more dps on trash.
I can deal 4 mil damage on my char on this build. Can anyone help me how to increase my damage please ?
Thanks guys.
https://pastebin.com/rssaQjDp
"
Haewk a écrit :
Spoiler
"
f4ward a écrit :
Playing the build for a second league now.

A few changes and thoughts on the build, in no particular order:

Herald of purity + Circle of guilt (59% inc/4% reduced) seems to give less DPS/survivability than Flesh and Stone+Maim combo, and I loose a ring slot for resists/life/curse or whatever I need.

Ring with Assassin's mark looks better than Vulnerability since it's a guaranteed trigger (instead of on hit) on Rares/Uniques, which is where I would need the damage boost.

Stampede boots are fantastic for Cyclone

Magna Eclipsis is an excellent shield until you can get the Surrender and is cheap to get

CWDT is not super useful due to high block, but come handy when you most need it.

Devotion cluster for life seems not very efficient use of points if you didn't fill Constitution and Bloodless

Diamond flask with Attack speed and inc duration is the best damage flask for this build I can think of

Some stuff to do:
Add Enlighten so I can use lvl 22 Precision from amulet
Corrupted blood on one of the jewels (currently I switch when needed)

Low resists from rings, none from boots and ammy. What are your resists at?

Gloves, Alira, one of the rings, jewels
and Endurance charges keep me maxed. Although it would good be reduce the dependency on charges, so next skill point is going into Diamond skin.

Rings I might upgrade when I find something for a resonable price, Ammy is a very decent DPS increase, but rare one might be better. But boots are too good to give up with 150% movement in Cyclone and an additional annoint (Honed Edge, but could be a defensive one with res and/or life)
Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2990048
"
f4ward a écrit :
"
Haewk a écrit :
Spoiler
"
f4ward a écrit :
Playing the build for a second league now.

A few changes and thoughts on the build, in no particular order:

Herald of purity + Circle of guilt (59% inc/4% reduced) seems to give less DPS/survivability than Flesh and Stone+Maim combo, and I loose a ring slot for resists/life/curse or whatever I need.

Ring with Assassin's mark looks better than Vulnerability since it's a guaranteed trigger (instead of on hit) on Rares/Uniques, which is where I would need the damage boost.

Stampede boots are fantastic for Cyclone

Magna Eclipsis is an excellent shield until you can get the Surrender and is cheap to get

CWDT is not super useful due to high block, but come handy when you most need it.

Devotion cluster for life seems not very efficient use of points if you didn't fill Constitution and Bloodless

Diamond flask with Attack speed and inc duration is the best damage flask for this build I can think of

Some stuff to do:
Add Enlighten so I can use lvl 22 Precision from amulet
Corrupted blood on one of the jewels (currently I switch when needed)

and Endurance charges keep me maxed. Although it would good be reduce the dependency on charges, so next skill point is going into Diamond skin.

Rings I might upgrade when I find something for a resonable price, Ammy is a very decent DPS increase, but rare one might be better. But boots are too good to give up with 150% movement in Cyclone and an additional annoint (Honed Edge, but could be a defensive one with res and/or life)

I like the idea of adding 3 jewel and general micro changes in your tree.
But I am really not sure about replica stampede boots. Movement speed using cyclone is rly nice but we lose so much: hp, resist, dodge, mby ellusive and tailwind if you are reach etc.
I like the speed but not sure if i can convince my self to drop good boots for it.
"
PvNKruger a écrit :
"
f4ward a écrit :
"
Haewk a écrit :

I like the idea of adding 3 jewel and general micro changes in your tree.
But I am really not sure about replica stampede boots. Movement speed using cyclone is rly nice but we lose so much: hp, resist, dodge, mby ellusive and tailwind if you are reach etc.
I like the speed but not sure if i can convince my self to drop good boots for it.

First, thank you. I'm relatively new, but I like theorycrafting, so I often tweak the skills.

Now, if you already have decent boots - perhaps there is no real reason to switch to Stampede (Or the replica. Not much difference except leap slam damage. And with cooldown based movement skill originals are better).
In my case, since I filled resists elsewhere - I keep them.
And if I feel I need more life - can just annoint Discipline and Training, which gives me more than T1 life on boots.

Eventually, good rare boots would be better for all the reasons you described, but Stampedes just feel so much better ;)
Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2990048
Great build. However to match your items it cost more than 100ex.
"
Biosko a écrit :
Great build. However to match your items it cost more than 100ex.

With current Exalt prices, that's a steal ;)
Not quite sure why I am beatened badly by mobs on T9 maps.
Can You check please/
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
Thanks for the biuld. Going step by step and i like it survivability. I`m 90 now and have a question about clusters.
I`m using your tree and there is no any info about needed cluster + i have only 10 skillponts left.
Can TS rwite more detaild about what cluster needed ( as detaild as possible please, needed nodes or maybe cheaper variant etc) + advice what nodes from tree i can respec to spend points on cluster.
I dont know how to add my equip here, pls check in my profile.
New BUDGET version added

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires