[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

"
UziArab a écrit :
What am I doing wrong? I feel like my items are decent but my survivability and dps is meh.. and my block chance is 75%. I tried to do hydra and I got pretty much one shot. Can anyone take a look and tell me what I am doing wrong or could improve?

POB: https://pastebin.com/cbjCckUg

You are only lvl 80, your gems are not leveled up (some level 1 or 2 even), you have an empty flask slot and an empty jewel socket, also a watchers that does nothing for you. If I fix that stuff and get you to lvl 90 + spend those points you are doing double the damage your are doing now. Should also get you to above 5k life.

To the others: Paradoxica is no longer bugged (since two weeks?), at least for me the damage increase is gigantic compared to Scaeva. Also make sure to check via PoB since the ingame tooltip does not really help.
Hello. This is a great build thanks for the guide. However on your POB it has your chance to block as 79 and I can only get 75. Where is the last 4% coming from. I have all the block nodes and I have the same shield and I have all of my labs done. Is the chance only from the bonus from blocking recently?
"
Holint_Casazr a écrit :
"
UziArab a écrit :
What am I doing wrong? I feel like my items are decent but my survivability and dps is meh.. and my block chance is 75%. I tried to do hydra and I got pretty much one shot. Can anyone take a look and tell me what I am doing wrong or could improve?

POB: https://pastebin.com/cbjCckUg

You are only lvl 80, your gems are not leveled up (some level 1 or 2 even), you have an empty flask slot and an empty jewel socket, also a watchers that does nothing for you. If I fix that stuff and get you to lvl 90 + spend those points you are doing double the damage your are doing now. Should also get you to above 5k life.

To the others: Paradoxica is no longer bugged (since two weeks?), at least for me the damage increase is gigantic compared to Scaeva. Also make sure to check via PoB since the ingame tooltip does not really help.

Tested 180 DPS paradoxica yesterday my 330 DPS scaeva had more damage
Just out of curiousity, those of you still having Paradoxica dps problems aren't using the replica Paradoxica...which do not have the explicit double damage.

Are you? Please double check, the Hotfix 3.12.2 SHOULD have fixed our problem. But make sure you ONLY check in PoB. Informal or field testing will not accurately tell you what is going on.
"
chocovic a écrit :
i have the same issue

https://pastebin.com/zwpnY7bb

that is my build im starting it but if i add the Unique shield i only get to 75% block in the pastebin you reach 79% where i missing that extra 4% ?????? anyone can tell me?

Tempest shield gives 3% of block chance.
And the last 1% you can cap with jewel with 1% chance/ some life /and dmg.
Hi, I love the build but Im kind of torn - What should I upgrade next? I know im missing a lot of pieces but an upgrade order would be greatly appreciated! Ive set my eyes on The Surrender for now and am missing a couple of chaos to acquire it.

Gear
Spoiler
"
Sidhuraj a écrit :
Tested 180 DPS paradoxica yesterday my 330 DPS scaeva had more damage

At least in PoB I lose 24.9% damage when I switch a 324 DPS Scaeva for my 171 DPS Paradoxica. And it does feel like a big damage upgrade ingame as well, I have no reason to think its still bugged.

Edit:

"
BertilFalukorv a écrit :
Hi, I love the build but Im kind of torn - What should I upgrade next? I know im missing a lot of pieces but an upgrade order would be greatly appreciated! Ive set my eyes on The Surrender for now and am missing a couple of chaos to acquire it.

IMO, looking at your gear, I'd use the chaos for the Surrender to get a Paradoxica, a good rare belt, circle of guilt instead of Praxis, new rare amulet which all together will cost you way less than the Surrender while making a bigger difference over all.
Dernière édition par Holint_Casazr, le 9 oct. 2020 14:26:20
I would to thank Poisom for the build, until now the build/character development is going very well mainly crossing doors of heist with tons of enemies, but i have a lot of improvements to do in the build and gameplay, because i'm dont consider myself experienced.
But, let me share some considerations about the build and gameplay.

The helmet:Few chaos.
Spoiler

POB: this helmet provide 38% of all damage.
But, the physical damage taken is a thing, sometimes in legion encounter or other high damage encounter, can result in one shot death.
A good alternative for maping is devoto devotion, wich gives a tons of movement speed, but with big damage loss.

The sword:2 ex.
Spoiler

Paradoxica is the cheaper choice, until you can afford to a foil with 400 dps+.

The body armour:8 ex
Spoiler

I chose a body armour with -total mana cost and some critical chance, because is cheaper than explode chest, and gives about 6% more single target damage. the explode chest dont bring damage to boss/single fights.

Gloves: Self craft with essences.
Spoiler

Belt:
Spoiler

Boots:
Spoiler

Those for some life and resist. i crafted some chaos resistence where i can, swaped some damage for this, i think is worth exchange.

Rings: Mainstream.
Spoiler

Amulet: cheap and annoint with bladedancer
Spoiler
Amber Oil+amber oil+crimson oil.

The shield. 8ex
Spoiler
. Is a controversious unique, but is -1 gem slot (reckoning) and gives a lot of armour to reforce molten shell (more armour more buff)

Flasks: Nothing to say.
Spoiler

POB:https://pastebin.com/2WZJ56J3

About gameplay:

Survivability is very good, but sometimes is time to death, grounds, traps... you just realize after died.

Damage is good, but fight with endgame bosses can be challenging.

I would to say, 6/10 of the deaths is because i dont realized some dangerous mechanics, no mattering with build use, will die.
Dernière édition par 1606199, le 9 oct. 2020 14:29:48
how does this fair against a 100% delirium map
"
oSingularity a écrit :
how does this fair against a 100% delirium map

I haven't done 100% yet, but 80% is doable with no deaths.

My current gear:

Took down both deli bosses at the same time yesterday. Couldn't face tank them though.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires