[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

"
Holint_Casazr a écrit :
"
Darkrainzodd6 a écrit :
I'm not sure if its me but the POB for this guide does not work at all. It keeps giving me an error, no matter what POB link I import. POB works fine for other builds. Is it me/my POB or the guide?

Import works fine for me - are you running the community fork of PoB?

Yes I am. I get an error saying

"in 'onFrame':Modules/build.lua:133: attempt to index field 'mainOutput' (a nil value)"

And it keeps going on and on about other values. After the error goes away it says unknown passive tree version. Even tho I have re-downloaded the newest version and it works with a lot of other guides.

EDIT: Never mind... I just redownloaded it again but did the .exe this time and not the .zip and its working.
Dernière édition par Darkrainzodd6, le 30 sept. 2020 16:45:14
Hey guys this is only my second league playing and I didn't get that far in the last league. I've followed the guide the best I can so far and just wanted to know if yall hand any tips I should change about my current build to optimize it better!

https://pastebin.com/eed3E9Ev
Considering respeccing into this from my maxblock HoA gladiator.

How good is this build for Legion and Blight encounters?
On a 200c budget? Might be able to stretch it to 5-6ex if I get my current gear sold.

It seems I would miss some of the big ticket items (shield, chests, belt, etc)
I'm running a tabula right now but I found a 5 link chest, which link should I drop from 6th until I find a good 6 link chest?
I need help.

I just got one shotted left and right and lost most of level 87 in a tier 11 map. Damage is also not very impressive. Can anyone see if I am missing something? I am working my way towards fatal blade on the skill tree which will increase my crit and DPS quite a bit, but my survivability with abyssus does definately NOT feel like "Block everything!". All is good as long as I block but when a juicy hit goes through I'm dead.

Also, I am not generating power charges reliably am I doing it wrong? (Power charge on crit linked to tempest shield)

https://pastebin.com/PwW5RhFP
I wold like to know how to get 97% hit chance cus i got only 82% hit chance and i don't see how to up the chance cus the build got so many uniques
"
TwogkYmuran a écrit :
I wold like to know how to get 97% hit chance cus i got only 82% hit chance and i don't see how to up the chance cus the build got so many uniques

Accuracy on gloves and ring/amulet, no way around that. I have 2600 currently only from gloves, though I think for endgame around 3000 would be better. But it gets tough of course since there is quite a bit of pressure on the rare ring and amulet.
Paradoxica still bugged ?
"
Sirlorrans a écrit :
Paradoxica still bugged ?

Fixed.
"
TwogkYmuran a écrit :

I am using the cheap Weathered Hunter anointment and accuracy on Abyss jewels.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires