[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

"
RNE0916 a écrit :
one more question, i copy op's budget build and only has 60% impale chance, is it supposed to be this low? even with dread banner, it goes to 80%. Am i not supposed cap imaple 100%? Im not sure what i did wrong, plz give some advice

You are missing a node which gives you 15% impale chance called Swift Skewering plus you still need to level your impale gem to 20
Dernière édition par Tempahdan1, le 26 sept. 2020 05:53:40
So what's the verdict on weapons? Is Paradoxica's double damage just no longer going to work?
"
VirusUltimatum a écrit :
So what's the verdict on weapons? Is Paradoxica's double damage just no longer going to work?

Not until you see the patchnotes stating they've fixed it nope, its completely fucked... just try and find yourself a 400pdps weapon and use that instead i guess but they are pretty expensive lol
Or what we can consider is, to go for Facebreaker, but we need the Rigwald's Curse Amulet, which costs ~40c.

This PoB Code is from a guy from PoeNinja, the dmg is quite good:

https://pastebin.com/ciPS764p
https://www.twitch.tv/der_rasierer
Dernière édition par XpeterschmidtX, le 26 sept. 2020 09:58:28
is "Dread Banner has 40% increased Aura Effect" usefull ench on Abys?
Build feels ok-ish uber lab done gonna see how goes now farming for Surrender god thing i saw here Paradoxica is scuffed gonna leave it for l8r, heist feels ok i get lot of blocked attacks :D but crash a lot loosing my loot so fuck it for now, gl ya'll.
I just switched to this build from a dual wielding/crit build (sadly too squishy) and im wondering if i should keep my pretty goot crit jewels in my tree or is flat phys better here?

I have 30%crit chance and almost 450%crit multi

and is chaos res important in this build? i've been at 55% but lost most of it during transition

*edit: and my impale chance is at 40%, what am i doing wrong? (there is one level missing, but still...)
Dernière édition par collapsella, le 26 sept. 2020 16:09:14
Yo, really liking the build so far, i have killed Sirus awakener levle 4, but i have a hard time finding out where to find more dmg. I tried the surrender and ryslata in pob and it really doesnt bump up my dmg a whole lot. Really appreciate if someone could help me out abit.

Here is a POB
https://pastebin.com/T1bXdBy5
"
Stanek101 a écrit :
Yo, really liking the build so far, i have killed Sirus awakener levle 4, but i have a hard time finding out where to find more dmg. I tried the surrender and ryslata in pob and it really doesnt bump up my dmg a whole lot. Really appreciate if someone could help me out abit.

Here is a POB

Your problem if this is your actual char is you are using the paradoxica, it's bugged and doesn't do double damage, get another sword. The biggest damage increase I've seen so far other than to upgrading to a 400+ DPS sword is the curse ring I've seen so far. The build started cutting through everything like butter after I got that, plus it's much easier to tell if you've left any mobs alive with the curse floating above their heads.

Also question, does anyone have suggestions for a helmet other than abyssus or how to make this build less prone to getting oneshot? The build seems solid, does massive damage and is tanky 90% of the time but I'm getting oneshot by things way more often than I feel I should. I already lost several heists because out of nowhere something will oneshot me or take most my health. And I have 500K health, good gear and am following the build pretty much to a T.
Dernière édition par MikeyTwoGuns, le 26 sept. 2020 21:07:36
"
MikeyTwoGuns a écrit :
"
Stanek101 a écrit :

Here is a POB

Your problem if this is your actual char is you are using the paradoxica, it's bugged and doesn't do double damage, get another sword. The biggest damage increase I've seen so far other than to upgrading to a 400+ DPS sword is the curse ring I've seen so far. The build started cutting through everything like butter after I got that, plus it's much easier to tell if you've left any mobs alive with the curse floating above their heads.

Also question, does anyone have suggestions for a helmet other than abyssus or how to make this build less prone to getting oneshot? The build seems solid, does massive damage and is tanky 90% of the time but I'm getting oneshot by things way more often than I feel I should. I already lost several heists because out of nowhere something will oneshot me or take most my health. And I have 500K health, good gear and am following the build pretty much to a T.

Dunno how much difference it would make but you could get an Abyssus with a lower phys damage taken. 48% is pretty bad! Otherwise Devoto's or Starjonka (sp) would be decent probably.
IGN: SirCritoris
Dernière édition par Nahsil, le 26 sept. 2020 22:42:05
Yea i had a 50% one too, now with a 41% its better, but still no way to reach lvl 91 lol ... :D

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires