[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

Is there an easy way to craft a shield with Life and life recovery on block? There are only a very few and the ones out there are really expensive.
Hi Poisom, is it possible for new pob? There seems to be a problem and errors when trying to import your pob.

Thanks!

edit: Got it. had to download pob community fork.
Dernière édition par TrisTris, le 21 sept. 2020 10:25:21
Hi guys, so I've started with this build, loving it so far, but I'm wondering what to upgrade next. I'm used to playing miners, but I wanted to be tanky for once so I tried this, but I'm little clueless on the endgame min maxing for gladiator.

Here's my PoB so far.
https://pastebin.com/3SzVV7J4

Any tips appreciated!
Dernière édition par demondragon818, le 21 sept. 2020 13:05:40
"
mpo001 a écrit :
how i can improve my area of effect? i like more clear and need more aoe radius

Sand Stance and Jewels too
Noob question here,

Any good alternative for paradoxica? and also, is aspd important for this build?

"
WildScar94 a écrit :
Noob question here,

Any good alternative for paradoxica? and also, is aspd important for this build?

Scaeva with 3 green sockets
"
TheWooSensation a écrit :
"
WildScar94 a écrit :
Noob question here,

Scaeva with 3 green sockets

Im thinking of getting a good rare foil, will that work with this build?
Hello, I've been following your guide for this league start, but for some reasons, after swapping ichimoji for Paradoxica my dmg didn't increase for some reasons (in pob it shows that it should be much higher but in game it felt like the dmg actually fallen). Would you give any suggestions about upgrade priorities when transitioning from League starter items into more full gear set.

Thank you for the great guide
Added Paradoxica to build and seems like it is broken, because I feel my dps become even less than before.
Got my build close to this PoB (new post by Poisom I think...): https://pastebin.com/YnrBFE3N
I'm level 60 and holy crap I trippled my damage with a few tweaks. Have yet to take some damage to see how defenses are but looking great so far. My rares are quite trash and I'm using the cheap uniques. Wish I just followed this PoB from the start hahahahaha!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires