[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

all the triggered skills share a cool down?
or are they on different internal cooldowns?
Best build i have played for a few leagues. I can switch cyclone for blade flurry, lacerate or even bladestorm and it still works great. Thanks for this build and for all fun playing it.
Hi
Please tell me, what is the problem with me?
Try to craft "enemies you kill explode" by manual, and when i use the awakening on the explode first and them on the mana body, i just rellol all mods in my main(-15 mana) body. Yes, now my body have warlord and crusader's mod both, but -15 mana is gone, and "enemies you kill explode" did not appear.

WTF? It is -8ex (which are i farmed 1 week (i am new player ))

In manual in first post didn't say that "it is no 100% garanty way"
And in video it works by first time.
I am very upset, that i spant all my ex and get nothing.
^
Were those the only influenced mods on items before you have applied awakener orb?
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
"

^
Were those the only influenced mods on items before you have applied awakener orb?

influenced mod? do not understand a little bit

when i search item with "enemies you kill explode" on trade, i off all Influence mods in filter, except crusader's mod. And buy body whith 1 crusader's mod - "enemies you kill explode".
I tried paradoxica in PoB but somehow it gives me less damage, then ichimonji. Something wrong with pob?..
"
kovarniypidor a écrit :
I tried paradoxica in PoB but somehow it gives me less damage, then ichimonji. Something wrong with pob?..

You must instal fork to calculate true DPS of paradoxica. Its way better than ichimonji.
Hi. Just start..lvl 80.
All ok. Waiting for the bosses.
Thank you for the build. Great build lots of fun and have been able to farm all content.
I just got a 1 passive voice to drop....so I have some currency to invest in this build. What should I get to maximize it's potential? I was thinking a mirror tier foil and then some good rings.

Dernière édition par Sonyswarm, le 29 mai 2020 08:06:46
"
Sirarteuhubi a écrit :
"
kovarniypidor a écrit :

You must instal fork to calculate true DPS of paradoxica. Its way better than ichimonji.

I am trying to upgrade my Paradoxica, and I am not sure if bleed or impale of poison is the best, and if it makes any difference (pob seems to think it does). Where is this good (fork) version of pob?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires