[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

"
Eddy0616 a écrit :
"
Virel_360 a écrit :
"
Eddy0616 a écrit :

thank you you suggest,i try made my flasks,now i have 1 exalts should i buy the surrender shield first? and about the ring if i change guild ring ,i will lose -8 mana what should i do? thank you here is my new gear:https://pastebin.com/YmgnZeDB

I would get the shield next yes, that will allow you to start to bring the build together. another cheap upgrade for you would be to get a 20/20 quality cyclone gem if you buy a corrupted one its cheap 5c and maybe a few other gems.
Those who stand should never out number those who kneel.
Can you provide some insight on what I should be doing next to upgrade this build? Thank you so much for an amazingly fun build to play!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Freekillpoint
"
Freekillpoint a écrit :
Can you provide some insight on what I should be doing next to upgrade this build? Thank you so much for an amazingly fun build to play!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Freekillpoint

quality on your helmet
attribute quality modifiers on your amulet and ring
max life craft on boots and chest
quality modifier on your lions roar potion.
30% beast currupt your sword and shield for more damage and armour.

those are the low hanging fruit.

Hello build is amazing i really like it ! but cant feel my dps nearly your dps can you help me what i missing

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TRNjord/characters
do we kill all bandits or save Alira?
"
A1des a écrit :
do we kill all bandits or save Alira?

Save Alira
"
Virel_360 a écrit :
"
Eddy0616 a écrit :

thank you you suggest,i try made my flasks,now i have 1 exalts should i buy the surrender shield first? and about the ring if i change guild ring ,i will lose -8 mana what should i do? thank you here is my new gear:https://pastebin.com/YmgnZeDB
"

I would get the shield next yes, that will allow you to start to bring the build together. another cheap upgrade for you would be to get a 20/20 quality cyclone gem if you buy a corrupted one its cheap 5c and maybe a few other gems.

if change to shield how about the skills gem need change other gem or just kill now use gem? and the cyclone gem need Corrupted or just normal 20%quality ?
thank you
Dernière édition par Eddy0616, le 12 avr. 2020 01:05:44
Hi guys,

a quick update ony my progress:

I improved my DPS from ~400k do almost 700k - it starts feeling better at T16s. Still don't have the weapon or the gloves, which will boost my DPS by a lot.

The only problem I have right now is defence against bosses. One-Shots still happen (with 68% block chance) and I have like absolutely 0 chance against any sort of DoT-DPS. I'm kinda new to endgame PoE and just faced Ahuatotli, the Blind for the first time. If i get hit by the blood ability, I'm dropping from 100% to 0% in like 1,5 seconds. Some map bosses do fuck me up a lot as well with their DoT abilities.

So my questions are:

=> What should I do in order to get even more tanky? (Against random trash I take 0 dmg as I block almost everything)
=> If i get the corrupted blood modifier on my gem, does it affect abilities like the one from Ahuatotli? (I guess not, it's just movement, right?^^)
=> How am I able to sustain life a bit better?
=> Does Vaal Molten Shell do anything better than the normal version? (It's fairly expensive but I would buy it if it improves my survivability)

I would appreciate any input regarding defensive/life sustain improvements.

Thanks in advance

"
circleback a écrit :
Hi guys,

a quick update ony my progress:

I improved my DPS from ~400k do almost 700k - it starts feeling better at T16s. Still don't have the weapon or the gloves, which will boost my DPS by a lot.

The only problem I have right now is defence against bosses. One-Shots still happen (with 68% block chance) and I have like absolutely 0 chance against any sort of DoT-DPS. I'm kinda new to endgame PoE and just faced Ahuatotli, the Blind for the first time. If i get hit by the blood ability, I'm dropping from 100% to 0% in like 1,5 seconds. Some map bosses do fuck me up a lot as well with their DoT abilities.

So my questions are:

=> What should I do in order to get even more tanky? (Against random trash I take 0 dmg as I block almost everything)
=> If i get the corrupted blood modifier on my gem, does it affect abilities like the one from Ahuatotli? (I guess not, it's just movement, right?^^)
=> How am I able to sustain life a bit better?
=> Does Vaal Molten Shell do anything better than the normal version? (It's fairly expensive but I would buy it if it improves my survivability)

I would appreciate any input regarding defensive/life sustain improvements.

Thanks in advance

I just looked at your gear and one problem you have is that you really should have all 3 gems in the shield. the reckoning on the shield procs more then the other 2 counter attack gems and your life gain on hit gem is in your sword, so you wont be getting life gain on hit from your shield reckoning. that will increase your survival alot.

vaal molten shell gives more armor higher damage absorb it lasts longer and costs no mana to use.

even at 79 capped spell/attack block i still get the random 1 shots. it is just part off the game. one thing can try to do is always stay moving clockwise counter clockwise around your target. making it harder for them to hit you. let your purity minions take some agro also. leap slam in and out of range constantly to increase your evasiveness.

to sustain life a bit more i took 1 jewel and found a little life leech just for extra QoL. look for something with % life life leech and 2 damage mods if you can find it. crit multi is good also.
Dernière édition par Virel_360, le 12 avr. 2020 07:28:37
"
Eddy0616 a écrit :
"
Virel_360 a écrit :
"
Eddy0616 a écrit :

"

if change to shield how about the skills gem need change other gem or just kill now use gem? and the cyclone gem need Corrupted or just normal 20%quality ?
thank you

When you buy the Surrender shield you DEFINITELY should use the 3 recommended gems in the guide. the life gain on hit is incredible with all 3 counter attacks proc'ing all the time.

END GAME goal you would want 21/20 and 21/23 gems the upgrade is small but it is still an upgrade. for now 20/20 is what you should aim for and save the currency for more gear upgrades.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires