[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

This build is solid, but when i ran lab with this it seem to lack regen to counter traps. Anyome. Have some idea to modify this build so that it can run lab easier (aka can leap slam through traps with less care)
"
anbeoxxx a écrit :
This build is solid, but when i ran lab with this it seem to lack regen to counter traps. Anyome. Have some idea to modify this build so that it can run lab easier (aka can leap slam through traps with less care)

A few quick and dirty tipps without investing much:

- No abyssus in lab - can't compensate that +40% trap damage (beside the roost all are physical). Best is a helm with physical to fire + other goodies.
- Minor gods: Potion refill or less physical dot damage while moving
- Enduring cry on a second wind as secondary life potion. Have some enduring charges before traps.
- Use an enduring life flask before a trap field
- Use a long running basalt potion before a trap field

That's all not in single really good (beside point 1), but cheap and all together helping a lot.
I have been playing the EQ version.. Level 91 Now.

Above is my Current gear.

Few things ive Noticed.

1: Don't take abyss Helmet until you can survive, Surrender adds alot of Armour
2: Most survival early is all Life on Block. If you only have 2 Counter attacks + life on hit and nothing more.. I Imagine it will be risky.

3: I am going for 75% Chaos Resist... along with Going to Run Vitality. Hopefully this will help with Dots etc that make this build feel weak.

4: Make sure your near max Block.

I am currently at 251 Life Per Block.. Surrender gives that on Its own...

With Surrender with 3x Counter attacks+Life on Hit - 20 From Skill tree you hit 402 Life per Block.. 439 if i use The Anvil... 539 with 2x Cluster jewels that give 50 each.

8k Armour will get you 70% Phys Resist.

**not 100% sure on this part**
Tree Nodes Give 220% Increased Defense from shields.
**If its really 220% * Surrender shield Armor** you get 4800 Armour from Surrender alone...6300 After a Block

I will hit 8k Armour with just my random starter gear + Surrender.

I am Considering going up to 82% Block...
Dernière édition par SPYDER680, le 25 janv. 2021 10:11:32
"
SPYDER680 a écrit :
I have been playing the EQ version.. Level 91 Now.

Above is my Current gear.

Few things ive Noticed.

1: Don't take abyss Helmet until you can survive, Surrender adds alot of Armour
2: Most survival early is all Life on Block. If you only have 2 Counter attacks + life on hit and nothing more.. I Imagine it will be risky.

3: I am going for 75% Chaos Resist... along with Going to Run Vitality. Hopefully this will help with Dots etc that make this build feel weak.

4: Make sure your near max Block.

I am currently at 251 Life Per Block.. Surrender gives that on Its own...

With Surrender with 3x Counter attacks+Life on Hit - 20 From Skill tree you hit 402 Life per Block.. 439 if i use The Anvil... 539 with 2x Cluster jewels that give 50 each.

8k Armour will get you 70% Phys Resist.

**not 100% sure on this part**
Tree Nodes Give 220% Increased Defense from shields.
**If its really 220% * Surrender shield Armor** you get 4800 Armour from Surrender alone...6300 After a Block

I will hit 8k Armour with just my random starter gear + Surrender.

I am Considering going up to 82% Block...

Nice gear, I recommend anointing Command of Steel on that anvil
So, I saw a few last replies and wanted to write mine as well. I'm playing this build, and yes - title "facetank everything" is misleading.
This is not Jugg. This is not some crazy stacking 10+ ES build. But we still have more defenses than a lot of other builds, you can just faceroll delirious maps and not die if you not onshotted pack of mobs. Instead of evasion-based builds, this one can damage and is not a glass cannon. It has more space for errors, but also suffers from some typical melee probles. I like it, but for some people it's not the build they should follow.
As it was already said, degen and oneshots are our best ways of dying, and you will die if you don't get a good HP pool.
Few recommendations and things I've found:
1) Enduring cry. Don't forget to renew endurance charges, they will save you.
2) Culling strike, precision.
For me, with precision I don't have enough mana to cast myself ancestral warchief, and having 100% uptime on bosses of vaal version is pretty hard, so I decided to not use precision on bosses. That allowed me to put culling support to ancestral warchief, which means a pretty ~10% DPS boost(boss basically has 90% of HP instead of 100%) and uptime of totem.
3) Flasks.
Here I have a problem - I do want extra MS prefix on Quicksilver, but that means sacrificing of one from "no curse", "no chill/freeze"/"no bleed". For now, I decided to play without curse flask.
Also, flasks give us survivability against degen, so having flask charges is important. Belt like that

can help!
4) Addition to flasks.

With this I've started to see a lot more chain explosions from chest, So I'm thinking about trying to add more increase to all/phys dmg into build.
5) Craft "+1 to melee strike range", it will give you a lot of QoL.
6) On tree I took "Rampart", it add to us extra fortify effect and MS.
7) Paradoxica. "trigger blood rage" will owerwrite your own, resulting with lower attack speed buff!
8) Ring.
Mod "herald of purity has increased effect" provide same dps boost as mod in the guide, so you can search for one of them, better probablility fo tind a ring with decent implicit.
Here is all my gear, still need to harvest craft second life on chest, replace belt with better one, boots with elusive, Watcher's Eye with impales, paradoxica...Atm I'm broke with less that 1 ex on hands after buing bottled faith lol
Spoiler

Dernière édition par theio666, le 25 janv. 2021 12:56:34
Hi i'm having issues to keep my warchief and vaal wc alive during big fights where ineed them the most such as rituals or bosses, they die in 1-2-3 shots which feels weird.
Using lvl 21 vaal warchief RN, any tips? Thinking about swapping it to vaal doublestrike+maim so idont have any problem keeping the boys alive
Hey, I'm just getting to maps with the EQ variant. I used a lot of uniques to get here. I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on which pieces to start replacing on a mega budget (I can only really afford 1c per peice)

"
DamagePlanX a écrit :
Hey, I'm just getting to maps with the EQ variant. I used a lot of uniques to get here. I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on which pieces to start replacing on a mega budget (I can only really afford 1c per peice)

weapon 1st, get a jack the axe, do the chaos recipe
"
DamagePlanX a écrit :

Use Path of exile trade and look for Rares. There are many out there that will be good Life/Resists for cheap.

Example shield i just found.

88Life
40 Fire resist
13 Cold Resist
88 Life gained when you Block

1 - Chaos - most run 1-5

- Replaced Rings/belt/Boots/Helm with cheap rares with Life + Resist

1: Max Cold/Fire/Light Resists
2: Jack The Axe
3: Replace Shield
4: Get the Anvil for now.

And use Chaos Recipe.. you can make chaos easy to afford the starter items.
Would this build work with Berserker? I have a build that changes very little with the passive tree.
https://pastebin.com/TwYy6YV4

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires