[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

I guess my question and I wasn't able to see a reply. I'm newish still and my damage is absolutely terrible and I don't know if it's just weapons or just a early spike in build that is slow? Thanks for any help.
Set ur profile to public so we can see ur toon cyclojr
I asked some questions on stream and to give back a bit i'd say the build is good, very good considering my budget. when I started mapping i had a feeling my dps is low (and it kinds is, even in lwo delve (75 lvl mobs) it does not shine like you are one shotting everything and it feels similar to t10 maps as we need to stack imaples for some more dmg. but its just that feeling you get when you go from zombiemancer or some other build (I did PotcG earthquake build at the end of a league - str stacking and that was pretty much 1-2 shotting bosses when I started mappin so the feeling is a bit different.

but enough lamenting, I invested in build maybe 1 ex and thats calculating prices at the start of the league when BS and tWN were more then 10c, got lucky and got 6l for 4c and self crafted some life on it. got SSF boots and some few C jewelery. I dont think I spent more than 100c on this and I am currently clearing t14 maps. one thing I cant imagine is dropping bloodseekers. without instaleech I would be dead all the time. if you spin you win, if you stop you die.

I bet with me investing my 15ex into this build which I god know why I still hold on to... I would get 6k HP, more dmg etc.

also I wanna note I took one jewel notable for 1% max res, so in total i got 78 77 77, which seems legit for elemental dmg. altho more hp would be good for phys hits but I dont worry about those too much. its probably personal preference

anyway thanks for build, dont think i will kill sirus with it (chaos huuuuurts).
Sulfur flask or Silver flask?

Which has higher dps for you.
(Having issues with pob, apologies if I cant answer myself)
this is my second league after betrayal and i am totally confused by crafring and mostly by those jewels now :(
Is this a good one?

"
fGravity a écrit :
Is this a good one?

Sure it is. Check the tier list on the first page :)
"
DeltaKaiser a écrit :
Sulfur flask or Silver flask?

Which has higher dps for you.
(Having issues with pob, apologies if I cant answer myself)

If you don't have other sources of Onslaught i'd go for silver. Sulphur soft locks you in place while silver gives you attacks and movespeed makeing you harder to hit for mobs. So IMO silver is better option as either way DPS wise difference won't be anything huge ;)
Wicked_Clown
"
TRADITORE1994 a écrit :
Hi, im new in game and i have one question. How "Unstoppable hero" ascendancy node work without the fortitude node? How i can have fortify without "fortitude"?

IMHO

if u are new, it's best to do the normal version (Without cluster jewels)!
Cyclone 28-68: (6-link)

WRITE HERE NOT DONE YET

would be interested in the links , has anyone a idea? pulverize?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires