[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
TRADITORE1994 a écrit :
Hi, im new in game and i have one question. How "Unstoppable hero" ascendancy node work without the fortitude node? How i can have fortify without "fortitude"?
Fortify is one of our Cyclone support gems (or using an item that gives Fortify on hit, potentially).

How should I proceed? Anything worth from other influences and awakener's orb?
Dernière édition par Tsazao, le 19 mars 2020 19:59:46
Thanks for putting so much work into this guide - amazing build. What's crazy is I'm still using trash gear - most of my stuff was 1-2c - but I don't feel any pressure for expensive upgrades because I'm doing so much damage and hardly ever dying.

My most expensive gear so far was the 25c body armour and I paid 5c for one of the claws on the 2nd day of the league...

Also, I don't know how you play with whirling blades, I hated it. I switched to dash with second wind support and blood magic and it feels way better. You can spam it nearly nonstop and go through barriers/over ledges etc.
My mediocre gear was able to handle 19 of 20 waves of the Simulacrum. Rip'd repeatedly on the 20th.

Gear in spoiler

Spoiler
"
deadersdeaders a écrit :
Thanks for putting so much work into this guide - amazing build. What's crazy is I'm still using trash gear - most of my stuff was 1-2c - but I don't feel any pressure for expensive upgrades because I'm doing so much damage and hardly ever dying.

My most expensive gear so far was the 25c body armour and I paid 5c for one of the claws on the 2nd day of the league...

Also, I don't know how you play with whirling blades, I hated it. I switched to dash with second wind support and blood magic and it feels way better. You can spam it nearly nonstop and go through barriers/over ledges etc.

So at which map tier are you doing ?
hi im on ps4 we are on day 2 of league so far no bloodseekers found yet what can i use till ones up?
Can anyone export my POB link please? I am getting an error for some reason.. Need to ask something.
TIA
First of all, thanks for the detailed guide!

What do you guys think of using a 30% corrupted the scourge claw. With good rolls it should be more dps than wasps nest. No lifegain on hit tho.

My DPS is struggling for tier 10+ maps. Any advice? Currently at about 66k DPS with cyclone skill.
Dernière édition par Jadebull, le 20 mars 2020 03:32:54
Why this PoB fork cant import my cluster jewel with wind up and deep cuts??? I cant calculate my dps. -_-
Anybody can help me?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires