Les serveurs Sony redémarrent dans :
Ils devraient revenir en ligne dans environ .

[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
xxeocas a écrit :
I'll start by saying I'm fairly new, on the POB it says you have precision , dread banner , blood and sand , flesh and stone and pride, but I don't have enough mana to run all of those. I currently have everything activated BUT dread banner. What am I missing ?

You require a Gem Called "Enlighten" that reduces the mana cost to cast these Auras :)
"
Bergerbrush a écrit :
"
xxeocas a écrit :
I'll start by saying I'm fairly new, on the POB it says you have precision , dread banner , blood and sand , flesh and stone and pride, but I don't have enough mana to run all of those. I currently have everything activated BUT dread banner. What am I missing ?

You require a Gem Called "Enlighten" that reduces the mana cost to cast these Auras :)

What also works is if you can get a warlord influenced amulet with Pride has (20–25)% reduced Mana Reservation. I guess that is also a good option, or am I missing something?
I am using this amulet:

"
Bergerbrush a écrit :
"
xxeocas a écrit :

Ahh yeah thats right ! Knew I had to be missing something, thank you.
Is Offering to the Serpent good for this build? I don't see anybody using them.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Offering_to_the_Serpent_(Synthesised)
livejamie
Guys I need advice pls. Can I replace the mark of the elder ring with another phys ring and put -3 mana cost on both so that I don't need the -15 on chest, and instead get an explode one?
I'm almost at 20M sDPS with this build. Couple more min/max tweaks and I think I can get there.

https://pastebin.com/T6jwYkxv
Made this claw, going to try it with this build

livejamie
"
livejamie a écrit :

Wow, that is nice. 637 pDPS.

When I add it to my PoB it gives me 4M more DPS (+21% more), bringing me up to 24M sDPS.

That is so nuts. If I try to buy something similar on Standard, it costs a mirror. Ugh.
"
SkylerOG a écrit :
"
livejamie a écrit :

Wow, that is nice. 637 pDPS.

When I add it to my PoB it gives me 4M more DPS (+21% more), bringing me up to 24M sDPS.

That is so nuts. If I try to buy something similar on Standard, it costs a mirror. Ugh.

Question for you: Did you look into other Ascendencies for this build or are we confident Champion is best?
livejamie
"
livejamie a écrit :
Question for you: Did you look into other Ascendencies for this build or are we confident Champion is best?
100% hit chance without having to waste passives on accuracy nodes is huge. Worthy Foe is 22% hit chance and 41% of my total damage. Nothing in Slayer or Gladiator comes close to this.

Then as an impale build, Master of Metal is 34% of my total damage. I guess we could make up for this with Deep Cuts clusters, but then we have to give up other clusters which are really good.

And with Fortify on the main 6L, Unstoppable Hero means we can't be stunned.

I think Champion is the best option. It gels just right with the design of this build over the others.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires