[3.12] Deadeye Ice Shot Barrage Miner | Deep Delver | depth 6k reached | In depth delve guide

Hello!
Its a pretty detailed guide but how am I going to supply the high sulphite demand?
Why would we not get on amulet annointment for an 8% increase to Dexterity? Is Divine Judgement that much stronger?
"
SpanVagyTeso a écrit :
Hello!
Its a pretty detailed guide but how am I going to supply the high sulphite demand?

Buy gilded sulphite scarab, use T16 map, chisel alch vaal, use tempest prophecy then do the maps.

Should be able to get average of 8-9k sulphite per map.

I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
D41N a écrit :
Why would we not get on amulet annointment for an 8% increase to Dexterity? Is Divine Judgement that much stronger?

We've already allocated that notable on our tree, anointment is just an allocation without needing to travel to the notable so it doesn't work
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
"
KisBali a écrit :
Currently practicing with this build, it's kinda awesome with the new jewels.

Here is my current setup (self crafted, although it's not fully finished):

The split personality is in the medium cluster jewel's slot directly (the LCJ in the slot next to Eldritch Battery). It grants me 46 dex 370 accuracy.

The Brutal Restraint is in the slot above the Fervour frenzy charge, not perfect, but it's ok (acuity grants +20 dex, King of the Hill grants +20 dex).

I'm currently sitting on 867dex/208int.

Current PoB: https://pastebin.com/BiW1n9pt - split + brutal don't shown properly as usual. ^^

Aside from your bow and rings, other parts of the gear looks pretty solid for your first 2k depth!

on 800+ dex you should be fine on your damage since you've passed the wall for the +2 mines. You might have issues on sustaining mana because you don't have the mana multiplier curtain call. Having an enlighten lvl 4 would help that out.

Your next upgrade would be getting a mana recovery watchers and stop relying on flask, cus flask are quite, unreliable when comes down to long battles.

The split personality is a good thinking outside the box, but idk if it actually does much later on

But aside from those, looking solid!

"
Remicaster1 a écrit :
"
KisBali a écrit :
tl;dr

Aside from your bow and rings, other parts of the gear looks pretty solid for your first 2k depth!

on 800+ dex you should be fine on your damage since you've passed the wall for the +2 mines. You might have issues on sustaining mana because you don't have the mana multiplier curtain call. Having an enlighten lvl 4 would help that out.

Your next upgrade would be getting a mana recovery watchers and stop relying on flask, cus flask are quite, unreliable when comes down to long battles.

The split personality is a good thinking outside the box, but idk if it actually does much later on

But aside from those, looking solid!

Yeeks, those bows are hard to craft already, also I don't rly know why would you use the ticket instead of the Harbinger's. The double arrow is op, alot of damage, both for barrage and ice shot mine. May I misunderstand your 'aside' part. I know rings aren't the best, but those HoI rings cost a fortune now cuz of the herald builds, so..

Also I made the bow (at this point I don't say currency doesn't matter, but want to make some fancy stuff).

I'm not going for effectiveness in this league but practicing, cuz I never deep delved before, even tho I rly wanted to, but in this league everything is just me, so it may hype me again. (That's why I actually swapped to this from the start of area lvl83 and don't care about effectiveness, even tho my other heroe(s) could do it faster 'til ~800.)

/e: nvm, rings are around 15ex now.

Also I have an empty jewel slot too, so watcher will go there.

/e2: I benchcraft ele pene on the bow instead of the double dam.
I also modified the tree so I have 900+ dex now, I may drop some and get other mods.
Dernière édition par KisBali, le 22 avr. 2020 10:06:04
"
Remicaster1 a écrit :
"
D41N a écrit :

We've already allocated that notable on our tree, anointment is just an allocation without needing to travel to the notable so it doesn't work

Damn I was hoping we could stack it :( either way, I'm playing the build and am enjoying it so far. Still unsure of what to upgrade at this current point in time, rings are very expensive.
hey guys, im wondering how important is dex for us past 800.

I have 2 timeles jewel, one gives me 10% dex + 20% projec damage + 40% ele damage + 10% effect on auras

And the other one gives me 20% dex + 40 dex flat

And somehow the first one gives me more dps (i can only check in the the tooltip since timeles dont work on pob)

Also, if you can check in my profile to see if im doing something wrong.

Right now im at 900 depth, i dont have many problems but i advance slow because i die a lot. I guess i just have to get used to the playstile.

Pd: btw im selling the 2nd jewel if someone is interested (8ex)
Dernière édition par ElDoN, le 22 avr. 2020 22:53:55
"
ElDoN a écrit :

I have 2 timeles jewel, one gives me 10% dex + 20% projec damage + 40% ele damage + 10% effect on auras

And somehow the first one gives me more dps (i can only check in the the tooltip since timeles dont work on pob)

Right now im at 900 depth, i dont have many problems but i advance slow because i die a lot. I guess i just have to get used to the playstile.

after 800 dex, it is mainly for the added cold from your dex stack, still quite important cus all of your damage gets doubled
"
Remicaster1 a écrit :
"
ElDoN a écrit :

after 800 dex, it is mainly for the added cold from your dex stack, still quite important cus all of your damage gets doubled

oh i see,

The difference between both jewels in dps is minimal tho, i was just wondering if i was missing something
Dernière édition par ElDoN, le 22 avr. 2020 23:23:05

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires