[3.10] Cyclone Impale | Champion | Huge DPS | Huge Tankiness

Hope this build can do all content :) What have you done so far?
Which Pantheon do you use bro? Also, I'm curious how this build can peform with Abyssus :)
"
TheRealDeria a écrit :
Some quick questions, if you have a moment:

1) Does Aggressive Bastion really get the job done on endurance charge generation with only a 5 percent chance per kill?

2) So far at level 50 with this build, the only complaint I have is that the AoE range for cyclone is very small. Like maybe 1 inch on either side of your character. Does that get improved through passives or is that what I should expect throughout the build? It isn't a deal-breaker or anything, but it would be nice if there were less stragglers left alive.

3) What stance do you suggest? Blood or sand? I haven't played a melee before, so I'm not sure if one is universally better than the other.

4) Is there any value in working Vulnerability into the gems somehow? It seems like it would be useful, but the build also has such overwhelming damage that it might not be enough benefit (ie: you wouldn't notice).

My main goal is for this to be a delver and boss-killer, both of which it seems really good at so far. I'm liking this build's play style a lot so far. Shiled charging into a pack and cycloning is Just Plain Fun.

1) It does, I'm always at full endurance charges when mapping, it only get hard on boss, but with some adds, it can refresh endurance charges.

2) Yes, that's the cons of using facebreaker..

3) Switch between them. Use sand for mapping, more AoE, then switch to blood for the boss, less AoE but more damage.

4) I guess it's only valuable on the gloves.
"
Hyde84 a écrit :
Hope this build can do all content :) What have you done so far?

Sirus A8 Deathless, Shaper, Elder, Atziri, Uber Atziri

I didn't try Uber Elder yet
Soul of Lunaris and Soul of Shakari

Well as I said, Abyssus can't fit there. You have way enough damage (8M+ DPS according to some calculation if poedb still correct).
If you use Abyssus, you won't be able to cap your resistances (Chaos and elementals one), and you will loose some Tankiness
"
Merizor_ a écrit :
Would an explode chest help much to map faster with this build?

I didn't really look into a rare chest honestly. It could be really good, especially with a -15 mana cost to cancel Cyclone mana cost, explosion.

The only downside would be the lack of life compared to the Belly of the Beast
Ok build works really well, im early mapping and im capped on every resistance as chaos as well :) dmg seems nice and survabilty should be great as well. Need to take a big int node in the tree tho becouse could not find a nice neck with the resistances I needed that had dex/int so I got one with str/int.
Dernière édition par Hyde84, le 15 janv. 2020 10:53:41
i starting build will see how is going.
"
Drowlys a écrit :
"
Merizor_ a écrit :
Would an explode chest help much to map faster with this build?

I didn't really look into a rare chest honestly. It could be really good, especially with a -15 mana cost to cancel Cyclone mana cost, explosion.

The only downside would be the lack of life compared to the Belly of the Beast

After testing the explosions dont seem to do much in a cyclone build tbh. Havent had any kind of chain explosions yet but im also only lvl 75.
But the hit to survivability isnt as big as one might think because you can easily have 110+ life and 8% max life on the chest aswell along with more resistances (currently I lose around 150 hp against a 40% belly).
Would an elder astral plate with 120+ to life and increased maximum life give more HP?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires