[3.10] Cyclone Impale | Champion | Huge DPS | Huge Tankiness

"
crazypearce a écrit :
it has the dmg and life to survive and farm everything. but it's not a braindead build where you can just hold cyclone and not die. need some skill to avoid stuff and play smart

if you want that then play whispering ice CI ascendent... but be prepared to pay 50-100ex plus to max your gear. going to be my next project to pump currency into

How much ex is the minimum to spend on the character to feel decent? And is this a good guide for the build?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2628295
Any tips for fighting baran? I die when I can't leech off cyclone and the stupid tiles take all Mana away
"
DongKingKong a écrit :
Any tips for fighting baran? I die when I can't leech off cyclone and the stupid tiles take all Mana away

Baran isn't an issue at all for me, I swap out a mana pot for baran in case I land on one of the mana drain circles. He usually dies so fast though that I don't have any issue with that.
I was wondering if there is any form to put Pride into this build, maybe with EW and 4lv. enlighten?
People in the chat said to use melee physical dmg, brutality, impale, pulverize, and fortify supports and to not waste adcendency points on fortify. What are people's thoughts on that? Infused channeling adds physical dmg reduction right? I'd probably want to keep that cause I'd want more suitability. So that leaves replacing concentrated effect with pulverize if I keep the ascedency choices this guide recommends but if I do use fortify support what is the next best ascendecny skill to replace it?
"
Shiva68 a écrit :
Hey guys,

can someone tell where he got his attributes like dex and int in his build? I think im missing something but cant figur out what it is.

You can get them here:
Rings (All atributes)
Some nodes on tree
Jewels
"
TheChosenOne_ a écrit :
People in the chat said to use melee physical dmg, brutality, impale, pulverize, and fortify supports and to not waste adcendency points on fortify. What are people's thoughts on that? Infused channeling adds physical dmg reduction right? I'd probably want to keep that cause I'd want more suitability. So that leaves replacing concentrated effect with pulverize if I keep the ascedency choices this guide recommends but if I do use fortify support what is the next best ascendecny skill to replace it?

Conqueror would be a great idea to get instead of Fortify if you use Fortify gem
"
Drowlys a écrit :
"
TheChosenOne_ a écrit :

Conqueror would be a great idea to get instead of Fortify if you use Fortify gem

which gem would you replace fortify support with?
I find a new version of our build, it's look like the dps is really better, maybe survability is lower.
I don't have try this one yet.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/anfol808010/AnfolD?i=7&search=class%3DChampion%26item%3DFacebreaker%2CCircle-of-Guilt%2CRigwalds-Curse%2C!Abyssus
Dernière édition par Missyl, le 27 mars 2020 09:07:02
"
TheChosenOne_ a écrit :

i made some theorycrafting on PoB about Champion Taunt nodes vs Perma Fortify and fortify wins in dps.

if you swap the fortify gem with concentrated effect you gain more dps and you can go with first to strike to gain intimidation and adrenaline, or go conqueror for a more defensive approach.

the reason lots of people prefer the taunt nodes is because of the abyssus, so they prefer to raise their defencies and get both conqueror and unstoppable force

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires