[3.11 ready] NKO's Saviour Champion Cyclone/lacerate 14m+ shaper dps [Videos][All content]

"
ThaeSquid a écrit :
Also not using Hex Breaker in a medium cluster jewel is just retarded...

Question about hex breaker...does is protect you from the temporal chain map mod oder just if a curse is cast on you?
so which large cluster jewel we using. the one in pob or the one in the best cluster section ?
"
viperakias a écrit :
so which large cluster jewel we using. the one in pob or the one in the best cluster section ? also why no ryslathas coil belt ?
I would like to know why late game POB link has lower dps than the first POB link.

Also, i can't find lethal pride on your POB.

I'm confused, should i follow the first one ?
Dernière édition par Mantikera, le 13 avr. 2020 13:00:16
"
viperakias a écrit :
"
viperakias a écrit :
so which large cluster jewel we using. the one in pob or the one in the best cluster section ? also why no ryslathas coil belt ?

Personally I am planning to use perseverance for the permanent onslaught, but if I manage to get decent boots with tailwind + onslaught I will give ryslathas a try.

Have to figure out if the onslaught on bosses or ryslathas is more DPS.

Got most of the equipment already, just need the WE and the cyclone gem...then I have to level my champ a little ^^
Dernière édition par Verfall777, le 13 avr. 2020 14:31:54
Leveling at the moment, 83 right now and I feel way to squishy.
Could someone tell me what to improve next?

The character is "ObductaDelirium"
Dernière édition par Verfall777, le 13 avr. 2020 21:51:43
Would this build work nice with a HH?
Should we drop goots with elusive and tailwint to get res? since we would loose the res on belt

tks
pantheon / annointment ?
"
Verfall777 a écrit :
"
ThaeSquid a écrit :

Question about hex breaker...does is protect you from the temporal chain map mod oder just if a curse is cast on you?

It protects from all map mod curses, but only when you're channeling cyclone obviously.
"
Nasdukar a écrit :
"
Verfall777 a écrit :
"
ThaeSquid a écrit :

It protects from all map mod curses, but only when you're channeling cyclone obviously.

thanks for the reply, really works like a charm!

could anyone look over my character "ObductaDelirium"?
Still in the leveling process but I don´t deal damage and am squishy as you can be...

Have just like 20 Exalts but if I could bring this character to clear full simulacrum, A8 Awakener etc. I could liquidate another 100 in the next few days.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires