[3.9]Holy Corpsnado - Faceroll the atlas with holy relic

2G2R is probably fine for not min max...but you really want scale your cold damage. Honestly....I went with 3 green and a white socket for my generosity gem. Works well.
My current Gear now. Gonna push for 100 maybe on this guy. Need to get moving...been a bit lazy on some alts.

if i were to use a 6l staff with minion mods, would the cast while channel synergy get messed up if say i want to socket the skel's and like raging spirits in the cyclone setup as well?
Doing a similar Holy Relic build atm but have Relic in the helm and 6L skeletons. looks like about 200k less dps across the 2 relics but gain a little over 2mil dps with the skeletons and an extra 6mil when vaal skeletons is up.

for more damage you can even drop portal and add an AG although i dont know how it will survive on just a 1 link.
going off this as a guide and hodgepodging my own variation out atm, one thing i'm noticing is that generosity reduces damage on the tooltips for my minions, is this just a quirk of how it is and they do actually get hatred or did they change something somewhere so it doesn't effect them now with that socketed?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires