[3.12] "Digital vibrance" Budget Impale Crit flicker champion - fast map farmer

"
BlackCerp a écrit :

Okey right now i am only lvl 78 and can solo maps t12 with 8k dmg but idk if my build is optimizaed i find a good abyssuss but i think i need more dmg idk if i need to switch nodes to dmg or have all in life(idk how to link my gear) (sorry for my bad english i speak spanish)

For someone who is only running a 4 link setup and didn't even finish the last lab, you're doing very well.

Linking your item takes a lot of orb of fusings (you just have to hold shift and spam it until you get it, but it can take thousands to link it successfully), but you can buy 6 linked terminus ests for around 1 exalted orb (or ~110 chaos), I'd recommend this option. Just click on the socket filter and set minimum links to 6. Market is kind of dead this late in the league, but if you're patient you should find one with a good crit roll.
If you finish last lab, add impale and brutality, you can almost triple your damage.

Also, you seem to lack some resistances (or maybe PoB is just bugging again), you might want to upgrade one of your rings, or get a jewel with resistances to cap all 3 on 75.

Good luck!
"
Kacsa1 a écrit :
"
BlackCerp a écrit :

Okey right now i am only lvl 78 and can solo maps t12 with 8k dmg but idk if my build is optimizaed i find a good abyssuss but i think i need more dmg idk if i need to switch nodes to dmg or have all in life(idk how to link my gear) (sorry for my bad english i speak spanish)

For someone who is only running a 4 link setup and didn't even finish the last lab, you're doing very well.

Linking your item takes a lot of orb of fusings (you just have to hold shift and spam it until you get it, but it can take thousands to link it successfully), but you can buy 6 linked terminus ests for around 1 exalted orb (or ~110 chaos), I'd recommend this option. Just click on the socket filter and set minimum links to 6. Market is kind of dead this late in the league, but if you're patient you should find one with a good crit roll.
If you finish last lab, add impale and brutality, you can almost triple your damage.

Also, you seem to lack some resistances (or maybe PoB is just bugging again), you might want to upgrade one of your rings, or get a jewel with resistances to cap all 3 on 75.

Good luck!
HI i have another question what would be a good anoitment right now i am using freedom of movemnt but i was thinking on using tribal fury, any other good option offensive or defensive?
Dernière édition par BlackCerp, le 19 déc. 2020 20:40:38
"
BlackCerp a écrit :
HI i have another question what would be a good anoitment right now i am using freedom of movemnt but i was thinking on using tribal fury, any other good option offensive or defensive?

Freedom of movement is a pretty good defensive pick, the extra movement speed is always nice. Other options would be Juggernaut for a bit of extra armor and life, or Discipline and Training for a big life boost (should be 250+ more).

Tribal fury is a good pick for you, because you only have a 4 link (for now). If you get a 6link sword, you can swap Melee physical damage support with Melee splash support for mapping, so you can clear the map a lot faster (and you can swap back for bosses). Until then, tribal fury is indeed a good choice, but if you have splash, it is not needed.

Once you have the 6link setup, the best offensive choice is Frenetic, the extra frenzy charge is always big. Disembowelling is also a great choice.
"
Kacsa1 a écrit :
"
BlackCerp a écrit :

Freedom of movement is a pretty good defensive pick, the extra movement speed is always nice. Other options would be Juggernaut for a bit of extra armor and life, or Discipline and Training for a big life boost (should be 250+ more).

Tribal fury is a good pick for you, because you only have a 4 link (for now). If you get a 6link sword, you can swap Melee physical damage support with Melee splash support for mapping, so you can clear the map a lot faster (and you can swap back for bosses). Until then, tribal fury is indeed a good choice, but if you have splash, it is not needed.

Once you have the 6link setup, the best offensive choice is Frenetic, the extra frenzy charge is always big. Disembowelling is also a great choice.

Well thanks for all the info, i own the 6l already and tomorrow im gonna atempt the uber lab, i think that all i need for now atleast if u see something worth adding like exalted hunter or something i want to use this pj until the league end. tnks for all the help in my dumbs questions :D
Thanks a lot, I cloned your skills tree and I'm getting 150k (6 link sword) with Double Strike and 135k with Cyclone (5 link armour),but I'm still at lvl 74, so my tree is not complete yet. . Before I was covering resistances (which always bug me), but I finally got it covered with rings. Now, I finally understand the concept of "running" a map. Thanks a bunch!!!
Dernière édition par DaBestDadda, le 23 déc. 2020 09:37:36
Sorry fellas, but I'm going to abandon this build. Impale got hit pretty hard, and we lost a big chunk or armor as well, it's too much to work with for me. Only short term solution I can see it anointing Swift Skewering now, but even then it's a big big damage loss.

I'll try to make a similar slayer build, if it goes well, I might post it. Take care y'all.
Anyone got any tweak suggestions for this build? I started an elementalist this league and wasn't enjoying it, but I always wanted to do flicker strike in SSF and I happened to find an Ungil's necklace and a Terminus Est. So I searched some 3.12 builds, found this one and am 74 so far (and just now noticed the build was abandoned).

I don't play a ton so I have no idea how the impale nerfs affected this or the best tweaks to make it more viable again. I do love the flicker strike style though, I played it in a regular league in the past and had a blast.

Kacsa1 thank you for the fun build and great guide, even if I'm a league late to use it.

If anyone happens to read this and has the knowledge, I'd love any tips or suggestions you can give me. Pretty sure my character is public too, RitualFlickerHorn, if anyone see's any glaring mistakes.

Thanks again and have a great league everyone!
"
Hornzilla a écrit :
Anyone got any tweak suggestions for this build? I started an elementalist this league and wasn't enjoying it, but I always wanted to do flicker strike in SSF and I happened to find an Ungil's necklace and a Terminus Est. So I searched some 3.12 builds, found this one and am 74 so far (and just now noticed the build was abandoned).

I don't play a ton so I have no idea how the impale nerfs affected this or the best tweaks to make it more viable again. I do love the flicker strike style though, I played it in a regular league in the past and had a blast.

Kacsa1 thank you for the fun build and great guide, even if I'm a league late to use it.

If anyone happens to read this and has the knowledge, I'd love any tips or suggestions you can give me. Pretty sure my character is public too, RitualFlickerHorn, if anyone see's any glaring mistakes.

Thanks again and have a great league everyone!

First of all Ungil's don't work anymore, it actually bricks the build, so don't use that. Get any crit chance amulet instead.

The biggest issue with 3.13 is that the champion lost 10% impale chance, so you need to get that from somewhere else, in SSF that can pretty much only mean the passive tree. Either anoint Swift skewering, or get the small "10% chance to impale enemies with two handed weapons" at the Harpooner cluster, or just get rid of Forceful Skewering and get Harpooner as it is, you only need 1 extra skill point then.

Other than that my suggestion is that you don't have to be afraid if you don't have a super high crit chance, so you can definitely get more damage by swapping some things around, I'm pretty sure the increased critical strikes support is not necessary for example especially if you have a diamond flask. 50% should be more than enough even for bosses, especially if you can ramp up the charges with a frenzy skill before, or just bring them from the map.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires