[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

This is my current gear, I'm unsure what to get next other than 21/23 maim. What kind of watcher's eye is best right now for pride?

"
KaalCV a écrit :
This is my current gear, I'm unsure what to get next other than 21/23 maim. What kind of watcher's eye is best right now for pride? ...

Funny I was just browsing your build on poe ninja and you got almost exactly my gear level. Some upgrades left for you is the 9% increased physical damage taken on helm.

Watchers eye is better with malevolence according to pob. But pob seems to be pretty bad on the bleed calculations.

A very expensive option is the boots. Tailwind on crit + faster bleeding + life would be a minor upgrade. Besides those I think you are pretty much maxxed out. Did you manage to take shaper down?
Dernière édition par dommerick, le 25 déc. 2019 00:35:05
Really happy about all the comments :) Thanks guys.

"
PHxLoki a écrit :
Hey OP, thanks for the build and guide. I tried doing something random with artillery totems to begin the league and gave up pat level 40ish.. then I found this and thought it looked interesting. I'm level 92 and figured I'd briefly share my thoughts.

This build absolutely cruised through leveling, with minimal gear investment. Didn't really change much until act 10 when I realized I was still using mostly stuff from acts 1 and 2. Once you get the threshold jewel to make SST chain its super smooth.

Funny. I also started with artillery ballista in SSF this season. But i played it until ~85. The clear speed was really nice. But the targeting AI and single target of the skills is awful ... i also changed to another build.

Great to see that the build handles the new content well and you experimenting with it.

"
KaalCV a écrit :
This is my current gear, I'm unsure what to get next other than 21/23 maim. What kind of watcher's eye is best right now for pride?

Pride mods are not that great. Malevolence has way better. But keep in mind we also have Precision. Which has really nice mods for us.

Your gear looks really good otherwise. As already said Phys mod on Helmet would be an easy improvement.

Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
Dernière édition par paLe1337, le 25 déc. 2019 15:52:24
Well I found a decent way to up damage a bit until i can afford the damn 40 exalt watcher's eye. These were just 2 80+ steel ring bases and then threw two warlords on them. About 6 exalts in cost, and then another 4 or so in corroded fossils trying to get those mods. I'll probably be using the suffix craft and trying to get max life roll on them when I'm flush with currency again.
I have seen a few shields with a "18% Quality" mod on them. I cannot find how to craft this on the wiki.
Can someone explain me how to get that please ? :)
i Think about Make same Build but more tanky for HC 243% life

http://poeurl.com/cGwK

Should i go RT or Where Accuracy come from ( how do you get 100% hit chance ) ? also this build have any life leech ?
Dernière édition par davc1234567890, le 26 déc. 2019 12:59:06
"
Tixout a écrit :
I have seen a few shields with a "18% Quality" mod on them. I cannot find how to craft this on the wiki.

You get it from Veiled Weapons/Jun Missions, I'm not sure which characer specifically drops it though.
"
Tixout a écrit :

Betrayal. Just unveiling stuff. Can drop from weapons/shields.

"
davc1234567890 a écrit :
i Think about Make same Build but more tanky for HC 243% life

http://poeurl.com/cGwK

Should i go RT or Where Accuracy come from ( how do you get 100% hit chance ) ? also this build have any life leech ?

If you want more life you could also go for
2x5% nodes on Herbalism instead of Leaping only the big one.
and also do the 3x4% and 1x5% on Marauder Starter,

which would give you an additional 27% life. and also over 200% in total then. Going top could also work but you miss out some really good shield nodes on the left. area nodes are not needed for SST.

Accuracy comes from some tree nodes (inc+flat), Precision(flat), and i have 1 item which has some flat value, too. i had about 94-95% i think. and dont want to invest 3 points in RT. But it's totally fine to take RT for the build.

Bloodrage gives Lifeleech

Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
Dernière édition par paLe1337, le 26 déc. 2019 13:57:10
Why PIERCE and CHAIN ?

Pierce will deny the chain.
Can you please explain me why you take additional shards enchats over damage enchants? The only ploblem i have in this build its a single target DPS. Maybe damage enchant will be better for single target? Clear speed is pretty good even without enchant. And if its bleed build why dont you take gloves and amulet with new mod for physical damage over time multi?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires