[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

Why don't you use Iron Grip? Is it just not worth the 2 points since most of the damage is from bleeding?
"
ThonorIV a écrit :
Why don't you use Iron Grip? Is it just not worth the 2 points since most of the damage is from bleeding?

I did use it in 3.13, but just because I was in between nodes (lvl 92) and it gave more dps than a travel node.

It only adds a little I guess, though, the stuff below it really helped esp. during ritual.
Hey,
i used this build last league and was really enjoying it.
So i might league start it and was wondering if this would benefit from any of the new skill gems?
Corrupting Fever could be a nice single target support.

Otherwise there are some changes for Phys Dot which will benefit us.

I will wait for the Gems today and update the guide for tomorrow, so it will be ready for league start.

Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
I updated PoB and lost quite a bit of bleed damage. The only change I could see was the Red Storm cluster. It lost 14% DoT multi and ~50% increased phys damage, I think my damage went down about 15%, seems about right.
"
paLe1337 a écrit :
Corrupting Fever could be a nice single target support.

Otherwise there are some changes for Phys Dot which will benefit us.

I will wait for the Gems today and update the guide for tomorrow, so it will be ready for league start.

Thank you
Updated the trees for now and added the following 3.14 block:

>>
Corrupting fever could be good for Single target support.
Just replace Red Storm with Vanquisher cluster
You maybe need to take Bleedchance on Bloodletting.
Otherwise build is the same.
<<
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
So I am thinking of adapting this build for lowlife with the new shenanigans. Aspect of the spider + Arrogance would reserve 50.025% of life, putting me at lowlife, this allows me to run one more aura (which is petrified blood).

Other than a few changes here and there, it's mostly the same though. It does open up Dreadbeak as a good main-hand. 100% increased Damage when on Low Life is conditional so it's global. Also get perma onslaught, which is nice, 20% IAS and MS is nothing to scoff at. The +2LGOH is apparently global, not 100% sure about that.

I am also adding corrupting fever in there.
Hi!

I have one question: single target damage? Going to bleed with Crimison Dance alone solve this or did i miss something in the guide?
I realy like the skill and the concept around it i’am 99% sure i will start the new league with sst.
Thank you for your answers and sorry for the bad english!
"
AI3 a écrit :
Hi!

I have one question: single target damage? Going to bleed with Crimison Dance alone solve this or did i miss something in the guide?
I realy like the skill and the concept around it i’am 99% sure i will start the new league with sst.
Thank you for your answers and sorry for the bad english!

Yes Crimson Dance is for single target, but single target is still the weakest point of the build.

You can think about adding corrupting fever.

Not a big fan of the lowlife stuff. but it still could be very strong.
Guides:

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires