[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
DijiGo a écrit :
Been away from the game for a couple of years, and yours is the first build I've tried since starting back up.

Big Cap fan, so this looked like it was made for me, heh. SST didn't exist when I left the game, so this was a nice surprise.

Super tanky, melting packs, and loving the playstyle. Thank you so much!

Glad you like build :)

"
jjmccaw a écrit :
And why precision if we have RT?

I’m looking at the final tree in the leveling guide.

Why are we getting call to arms if we aren’t running a war cry?

Precision vs RT is a decision you can take. i think i have to split this up a bit better.

Have to add the Enduring Cry gem to the first page, seems i forgot in the 3.11 update :) I think it's a nice addition to the build as you can just put it on left mouse for free charges + reg.

"
Bizze79 a écrit :

OP used Enduring Cry for life gain purposes and that's why Call to Arms was picked. I have EC slotted as well but seldom use it.

just put it on left mouse.

"
mrkeltz a écrit :
So I've been running this build for awhile but and mapping feels great till i hit a boss. Feels like im sitting there for a long amount of time to kill any bosses.

Conquerors are a bit tough until you get good endgame gear. Map bosses should still melt. But thats certainly not the strongest point of the build :)
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
I want to say this is one of the most fun builds I've ever played, it's an awesome build. Haven't had any issues and I'm still melting conquerors in tier 11 maps.

I do have a question. I decided to go with Resolute Technique over Precision. With RT, do you think it is still worth using War Banner? It gives accuracy rating which we no longer need with RT. I may also be reading it wrong because the in-game tool tip is worded kind of weird, but while we are wearing it, it says "increases the accuracy of nearby allies, and physical damage taken by nearby enemies." Does that mean we are taking more damage while wearing it? The buffs when it is placed also don't seem to help a whole lot. Would dropping War Banner, replacing it with Dread banner, or some other option be more beneficial?

Again, thank you for the amazing build!
Dernière édition par MasterBiggs, le 8 juil. 2020 13:36:29
"
MasterBiggs a écrit :
I want to say this is one of the most fun builds I've ever played, it's an awesome build. Haven't had any issues and I'm still melting conquerors in tier 11 maps.

I do have a question. I decided to go with Resolute Technique over Precision. With RT, do you think it is still worth using War Banner? It gives accuracy rating which we no longer need with RT. I may also be reading it wrong because the in-game tool tip is worded kind of weird, but while we are wearing it, it says "increases the accuracy of nearby allies, and physical damage taken by nearby enemies." Does that mean we are taking more damage while wearing it? The buffs when it is placed also don't seem to help a whole lot. Would dropping War Banner, replacing it with Dread banner, or some other option be more beneficial?

Again, thank you for the amazing build!

Thanks for the nice feedback.

War Banner is still a nice dmg boost as the enemey takes increased phys damage, not you.

I always like to drop the banner at the Map boss. it's a really good boost.

Dread Banner would be a defensive tool, there is also a version with impale and bleed but i don't like it.

You could also drop RT , get one big Accuracy roll and it should be more DPS in the end. That's why in my first build i did not have RT , but included it for simplicity.

Herald of Purity with Enlighten could maybe also work, but mana is really low then.
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
got a few real upgrades. very happy with my shield

74% block chance with the current setup. once i make that lightning resist permanent on my chestpiece, i can craft %life/%mana.

sadly, didnt get the perfect Pierce+Bleed boots. but pierce makes sure those pesky 'allies cannot die' totems get whats coming to em.
Dernière édition par Thror2k5, le 10 juil. 2020 19:06:46
I'm currently leveling with your build and just had a quick question. Is there a reason we don't take Crimson Dance earlier?
Dernière édition par Bulldiesel, le 12 juil. 2020 11:04:34
"
Jykkemoro a écrit :
Yo, normally i dont post to forums, but have loving playing this after found threshold jewel and wanted to try something new. Need to thank you for this build.

I'm sitting atm 800k shaper bleed dps, 0 awakened gem and plenty of room to improve.

I would recommend to check my pob, how much "Bleeding you inflict deals damage x faster" actually gives dmg. I'm also using Thread of Hope to get so many good nodes (Cleaving (bleed faster node), Razor's Edge (dot dmg), Escalation (heal/dmg), Unwavering Stance)

What you can do, is trying to get hunter boots/gloves and get bleed faster modifier and elder/hunter neck with phys dot modifier.

Pob: https://pastebin.com/frwSvirA (prob need to click clusters on)

ps. SSF btw
pss. yes i know, i have bow nodes there ;)

Curious about your amulet, it is missing in the pob. What are you annointing?
How do you get int for your build? I've picked one 30+ int that you did not and I am still short after switching from a rare onyx neck to the unique one.
"
Captainkaleb a écrit :
How do you get int for your build? I've picked one 30+ int that you did not and I am still short after switching from a rare onyx neck to the unique one.

For what are you missing Int ? Get one Item with a Big roll. Use the +Int/quality craft on your shield. Craft it as Suffix. Don't level Int gems if they are not 100% needed on high level.

"
Bulldiesel a écrit :
I'm currently leveling with your build and just had a quick question. Is there a reason we don't take Crimson Dance earlier?

You can take it earlier if you want. It's just pure single target and i like more clear dps for leveling.

Guides:
"
Grotok a écrit :
"
Jykkemoro a écrit :
Yo, normally i dont post to forums, but have loving playing this after found threshold jewel and wanted to try something new. Need to thank you for this build.

I'm sitting atm 800k shaper bleed dps, 0 awakened gem and plenty of room to improve.

I would recommend to check my pob, how much "Bleeding you inflict deals damage x faster" actually gives dmg. I'm also using Thread of Hope to get so many good nodes (Cleaving (bleed faster node), Razor's Edge (dot dmg), Escalation (heal/dmg), Unwavering Stance)

What you can do, is trying to get hunter boots/gloves and get bleed faster modifier and elder/hunter neck with phys dot modifier.

ps. SSF btw

Sorry haven't check forum lately. Here's my Amulet

Here is my current PoB (haven't played for weeks now, could upgrade so much more): https://pastebin.com/QjrNiM99

(Somehow importing my character from pastebin, it loses amulet slot)

You can also find my character in pob
Account: Jykkemoro
Character: TwoFarmerOneHoe

Just click both clusters and all jewel sockets minus 1 minor dmg node from upper cluster, sirus dps should be around 1.23mil

Have cleared whole content (A8 Sirus deathless example) expect Uber Atziri +
deep delve bosses.
"
Jykkemoro a écrit :
"
Grotok a écrit :
"
Jykkemoro a écrit :

ps. SSF btw

Sorry haven't check forum lately. Here's my Amulet

Here is my current PoB (haven't played for weeks now, could upgrade so much more): https://pastebin.com/QjrNiM99

(Somehow importing my character from pastebin, it loses amulet slot)

You can also find my character in pob
Account: Jykkemoro
Character: TwoFarmerOneHoe

Just click both clusters and all jewel sockets minus 1 minor dmg node from upper cluster, sirus dps should be around 1.23mil

Have cleared whole content (A8 Sirus deathless example) expect Uber Atziri +
deep delve bosses.

Did you kill the harvest boss aswell? And should I use your version of this build if I want to do the endgame and get to 96 or 97?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires