[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

The Maim on chest mod is legacy now so you can only get it on Standard.
"
CefkaPalazzo a écrit :
"
auc_martin a écrit :
Have you guys tried out getting a elegegant hubris with bleed? They are super cheap and you can divine it until you get the bleed modifiers.

For example this

https://i.imgur.com/oPCT3ja.png

You can get a big chunk of extra damage.

Would you mind sending me a PoB link of your build? I'm curious how you got to all those nodes, unless you're a Scion lol

It is not my screenshot 😢 , it is from a reddit post. But it shows the possibilities of stacking bleed damage with an elegant hubris.
Hi all. I played SST last league and really enjoyed it.

I've been lolling on this league as a necro for my sins but wanted to roll a new character so was thinking of SST. Love the idea of a bleed glad version!

Main question is how's delving on this character? I've done most of my atlas and wanted to really have a go at delving on a new character. I don't think I'll be just going as deep as I can. More going to a comfortable 200-300 depth then delving horizontally darkness farming looking for walls and fossils to sell.

Will this work for that kind of play?
Why is no one talking about Ryslatha's Coil for this build? It is by far BIS.
Testing and learning this build to make my next league starter. Since i don't have a chest with pierce, should i replace a gem and add pierce to it?
"
Floep6857 a écrit :
Testing and learning this build to make my next league starter. Since i don't have a chest with pierce, should i replace a gem and add pierce to it?

The pierce itself only applies to the shards after the initial hit. The real benefit of the + pierce armour is really the dmg that comes with pierce imo so you can clearly try without it.
"
Hoetek a écrit :

I've been lolling on this league as a necro for my sins but wanted to roll a new character so was thinking of SST. Love the idea of a bleed glad version!

Main question is how's delving on this character? I've done most of my atlas and wanted to really have a go at delving on a new character. I don't think I'll be just going as deep as I can. More going to a comfortable 200-300 depth then delving horizontally darkness farming looking for walls and fossils to sell.

I'm easily doing 300+ delve and delve bosses with this build, currently at 340.
Dernière édition par KaalCV, le 26 févr. 2020 22:46:23
Got a lot of positive feedback via PM and ingame and i'm glad i can help the people. Really nice to see that the thread is still going ;)

I bought myself this beauty

and will test some endgame SST now in 3.9. Just played a lot of other characters this season. But im thinking about League starting SST and also want to keep the guide up to date with my own experiences from the new atlas.

"
Hoetek a écrit :

Sure. I did ~600 delves at the End of 3.8 and it was pretty smooth. I think you can easily farm your fossils with this character.

"
Floep6857 a écrit :

You can also go for some Hunter Boots in the Endgame. I really like the added clear from Pierce. Another way is the Piercing Shot Annoint. But i won't play the gem itself. You will loose to much % dmg.

"
Kodio a écrit :
Why is no one talking about Ryslatha's Coil for this build? It is by far BIS.

I will for sure check this out in my testing.
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
Do the nodes on the Axe Wheel that read "increased damage with ailments from attack skills while holding an axe" apply to bleed damage applied from SST if you have an axe equipped?

It reads as though it should, just looking for confirmation thank you.
"
ForceTen a écrit :
Do the nodes on the Axe Wheel that read "increased damage with ailments from attack skills while holding an axe" apply to bleed damage applied from SST if you have an axe equipped?

It reads as though it should, just looking for confirmation thank you.

Yes if you swap for an Axe the Cleaving Cluster is not that bad ;)

Update of my Testing Session:

Did a lot T14-T16 Maps for all 4 Guardians. Killed them without any Problems.

Then did awakaner and recored a video. First Try on an SST Char.

Here is the youtube Description:
Spoiler
Nearly end of 3.9 Did not play any SST this league.

But i still wanted to try out the new content with it... so i respecced my level 97 Champion to a Gladiator and tried to follow my own guide.

Bought a high armour shield, the core uniques and mixed in some basic rares.

In Phase two i nearly die as i tried to tank the balls, which is not a good idea.

I even take two shots of the "DIE" beam as i wanted to check out how much damage the build can take.

Did a lot of awakeners on other characters but had no clue how this will work out.

In the end the kill was easy and deathless.

And the link, i will also add to the start page.

SST Bleed Gladiator - Awakener Level 8 - Showcase

The build is now really high on my 3.10 starter list ;) Maybe we get some love in 3.10 with the new Clusters. I will update the guide as soon as there is new information.
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires