[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

Wow, didn't notice until this post that they were so different. Eg,

Page 1 Helm: Ancestral Protector, Multiple Totems, Maim, Culling Strike
POB: Reckoning, Pulverise, Life Gain on Hit, Increased AoE

Looks like the build went through several revs.

Also the POB passive trees show Crimson Dance in the 45 point Early Game, drops in the 80 point Mid Game, then back again in both 118 point End Games.
"
JohnnyV76 a écrit :
"
Yampey1 a écrit :
How do you guys deal with chill?

You can have chill immunity on boots I guess but personally, I travelled to the right side of the tree a bit to the Crystal Skin notable. I only notice chills when a map has the "has chilling ground" mod. Other than that I don't ever notice I'm being chilled.

This auto-use flask probably helps as well

Thanks for the suggestion!

Another question, for pierce on boots, how important is the number of targets you pierce?
"
Yampey1 a écrit :

Another question, for pierce on boots, how important is the number of targets you pierce?

One pierce is fine, you probably won't notice too much of a difference with two. You'll want at least the 3 extra projectile helm enchant if you're going to get pierce otherwise your projectile coverage is quite poor to begin with
"
Eridoo a écrit :
"
Yampey1 a écrit :

One pierce is fine, you probably won't notice too much of a difference with two. You'll want at least the 3 extra projectile helm enchant if you're going to get pierce otherwise your projectile coverage is quite poor to begin with

I see, I was wondering how the attack would play out with pierce
Thanks!
"
Yampey1 a écrit :
"
Eridoo a écrit :
"
Yampey1 a écrit :

I see, I was wondering how the attack would play out with pierce
Thanks!

If you don't know, it is not the main projectile you throw that is piercing (it already chains 3 times), but the shards that split off when it hits enemies. By default you only have 3 shards so you can see why the enchant helps a lot (up to 5 more). More pierces don't help that much because the range of the shards is quite low (you can see it for yourself just testing on some enemies)
Dernière édition par Eridoo, le 15 sept. 2021 20:39:20
Can anyone give me any insight on the best gem setup when not using blood magic?
Feel free to pm me or whatever, Thanks!!
All maven' s invitations and maven herself are dead. Amazing build. Need more lvls to get more hp tho, im at 5.4k hp right now but its more than enough.
I've never made it this far in the game and I have to admit I really love this build. Thank you to the OP and all contributors. I know I need to finish the Uber Lab but can anyone offer any further suggestions to tweak the build beyond that?

https://pastebin.com/BUCJHHm3

Thank you so much!
"
The_Shamus a écrit :
I've never made it this far in the game and I have to admit I really love this build. Thank you to the OP and all contributors. I know I need to finish the Uber Lab but can anyone offer any further suggestions to tweak the build beyond that?

https://pastebin.com/BUCJHHm3

Thank you so much!

Only hit 100 with SST, but haven't min-maxed it, so I'm no an expert here, but I've looked quickly over your PoB and:

1) You definitely need to do that Uber Lab ;] as you're missing the best defensive node the Glad has to offer (Versatile Combatant).

2) I'm not so sure whether it's worth to spend so many skill points to get Cleaving. Cleaving and potentially Razor's Edge are only worth to take if you put Thread of Hope jewel that affects medium ring into that nearby socket. Otherwise it's a waste on skill points. I would recover those 5 points from there to finish that cluster setup you have.

3) I'm not a big fun of Blood Magic for such a build ;] You may want to consider a different option here:
If you replace Unbound Ailments with Lifetap in your setup you will have a bit more damage (bleed will be the same, but on hit will be greater), and you will be spending life as well (about 100+ per attack) so no mana issues there. But you will free 4 precious skill points from that Blood Magic/Mortal Conviction setup and free your mana to have additional auras with Pride - like Herald of Purity which increases your damage further and provides you with temporary minions that quite often take monsters' aggro off your char - very good QoL, great "crowd control". And you could squize some level of Vitality probably in your mana there as well if you start to feel that you need some additional life regen.

4) Just slam some Blessed Orbs on your apothecary's gloves to have that +18% max DoT implicit there - it's relatively easy to get that.
Dernière édition par artisanix, le 18 sept. 2021 10:41:41
Just wanted to thank the OP - never played gladiator or SST before (I picked the build prior to league start, as I pick a different class each league), and it was lots of fun. Really glad of my pick, as it seemed to offset the nerfs. I actually followed a slightly different POB that someone posted earlier (I think it was from raiz), as the lack of mana was super annoying when leveling, so blood magic made this build much easier to play.

I have an ex left, and curious if anyone has any suggestions or pointers to incresae dps. I switched out my stygian belt for ryslatha's, and do about 1.4M. Haven't cleared the atlas yet as I stop if I have to buy maps for a while, but can do T15s and T16s without dying. I did Atziri and died a lot, which was weird since I didn't think reflect would impact this build. Anyways, here's my items and POB, any ideas, suggestions, comments, feedback, criticism is appreciated!

https://pastebin.com/X712PsgX

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires