[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

gloves show off time?
"
Ludwig_van a écrit :
Awwww BMxant I want them so bad! But i'm a plebian so it's many times out of my price range :(

You ever play standard perchance?

I've only tested builds on standard, don't play it though. Kind of wish I did considering the absurd amounts of currency I have there, lol.
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
Dernière édition par Bmxant, le 30 août 2021 18:26:38
What is the point of pierce? Does this improve clear speed or something? I have never had it and clear speed hasn't seemed like a problem.
"
falagar112 a écrit :

gloves show off time?

disgusting =(
"
Vaildez a écrit :
What is the point of pierce? Does this improve clear speed or something? I have never had it and clear speed hasn't seemed like a problem.

It does wonders for clearspeed, I'd recomend at least getting 1 pierce from craft, boots etc
Well bmxant i guess it doesnt matter if you're already rich in std :(

Was gunna offer u a massive trade
"
zuadao a écrit :
"
ressiv a écrit :
"
ressiv a écrit :
Just killed my first Sirus ever (almost deathless even, 1 death at the end). So I finally got a thread of hope! Annointed growth and decay, upped my bleed dps by 8% in game.

Also just got this from ritual

Needed 1 more card to get one, surprised to see it in Ritual, even has phys damage over time. Does this mean I can completely drop bleed on flask?

Also another question, craft block or keep life/mana:

Currently at 6k life and 70% block with tempest shield up. Not sure if 75% block would be better than the extra life.

Anybody have a clue?

you still need the flask for bleed unless you have bleed imune like watchers eye mod for ex.

i would drop life for block cap

Ok so its kinda useless, only good for sirus.
"
larsahh_ a écrit :
"
Vaildez a écrit :

It does wonders for clearspeed, I'd recomend at least getting 1 pierce from craft, boots etc

You mean 1 in total? It would be nice for me to swap my pierce jewel for a raw bleed damage jewel
Can someone help me ? I got most items except for the armour and my shield dps are 2,7k and i am dying alot on t3 . I have the resistances capped already and i wonder if someone could tell me what i am missing to have such low dps and dying so fast on t3 maps
"
tiambo a écrit :
Can someone help me ? I got most items except for the armour and my shield dps are 2,7k and i am dying alot on t3 . I have the resistances capped already and i wonder if someone could tell me what i am missing to have such low dps and dying so fast on t3 maps

1. Stop using deadly ailments in your 6-link, use cruelty. Your leech is terrible because of it.
2. Put shield charge with faster attacks and lifetap in your main hand for fortify when you charge enemies- that's 20% less damage from hits
3. Get a better shield with way more armor, at least 2.5k to start
4. Put your tempest shield and molten shell in a cast when damage taken setup, make sure they are low enough level to be activated by your cwdt
5. Get a life flask with staunching and freeze immune on another, you're probably bleeding out a lot
6. Get a better chest with some life, I assume from your gear you have pretty low HP. Doesn't have to be lioneye's
7. I also assume you have -60 chaos res judging from your gear which might be a problem
8. you need to link vulnerability to blasphemy support to cast it as an aura, that's what your amulet is for
9. put enduring cry on right click, that's what call to arms is for
10. get your corrupting fever 4link for extra boss dps. if you want it up all the time use lifetap in your sst 6link

these are all important things you can do right away besides gear and chaos res, but a decent shield and rare chest will cost very little. gl

EDIT: I noticed the character I'm looking at is in standard and all your gems are capped at super low levels, is that even the right character?
Dernière édition par Eridoo, le 31 août 2021 03:47:21

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires