[3.10] Cold Static Strike Gladiator - Endgame Map Farmer - Fast & Tanky

"
_The_Dude__ a écrit :
When balancing res for Wise Oak, my char should have the highest cold res, right? This way they get the cold pen from the flask for max damage. Is this correct?

You can do this but it is only the second best option. In the guide I refer to triple-balancing for wise oak which means having all uncapped elemental resistances equal. This would mean that we get both bonuses from the wise oak, for all 3 elements. It's harder to do but much more rewarding.
I'm running around with dual scaeva in yellow maps and am worried that I'll never be able to clear my atlas bosses because my single target on things that don't get popped by herald of ice is pretty lacking. Sprinting through delirium feels great and obviously my jewelry isn't great yet but I'm also only goofing around in 8s.

Is there a 4 link attack skill I could use to shred bosses?

I'm assuming that annoint and phys as cold foil etc. aren't going to 5x my dps so yea... how do you delete bosses? I want to pop bosses in delirium smoke but am just too slow.

Feel very tanky though! :)
"
Xetian a écrit :
I'm running around with dual scaeva in yellow maps and am worried that I'll never be able to clear my atlas bosses because my single target on things that don't get popped by herald of ice is pretty lacking. Sprinting through delirium feels great and obviously my jewelry isn't great yet but I'm also only goofing around in 8s.

Is there a 4 link attack skill I could use to shred bosses?

I'm assuming that annoint and phys as cold foil etc. aren't going to 5x my dps so yea... how do you delete bosses? I want to pop bosses in delirium smoke but am just too slow.

Feel very tanky though! :)

You aren't using any damage flasks or an ancestral warchief. Grab a diamond flask at least and maybe even a lion's roar, you don't need 2 life flasks. Put on a cheap anoint on your amulet for now. I recommend Divine Judgement (sepia/teal/black oils). Feel free to message me in game in you need anything @uberleecher
Hello I am just wondering what do you think about new cluster jewels. I am still not sure what is best in slot.
"
debsii a écrit :
Hello I am just wondering what do you think about new cluster jewels. I am still not sure what is best in slot.

Yeah I experimented with them in pob and they just don't seem worth it for this build. The dilemma is that we need all the life we can get and in order to fit in even one cluster jewel we would need to give up some life. Tried taking the scion life wheel and dropping the top right of the tree, and even with all the damage cluster jewels you can't reach the same level as the tree. :(
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/slioking/characters

Please help me , i cant kill boss with this build !!!
"
slioking a écrit :
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/slioking/characters

Please help me , i cant kill boss with this build !!!

Check my build out, you may want to update your amulet to the unique one, also swap chain for added cold damage.
I helped him out in game, his gear was a lot worse before
Great build. Very tanky and clears maps quickly! I was attracted to it because I wanted to play a fast farmer that was off-meta. Comfortably got to level 95 as my second character on Delirium Softcore (SefuSpark). Around 25ex put into the character. POB if anyone's interested: https://pastebin.com/vLF2YmhY

For single target, I tried the 4-link Riposte setup but felt the damage was too inconsistent since it only works if you're getting hit. I ended up switching to a 4-link Ice Crash setup with Ice Crash - Multistrike - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Close Combat and get about 1.1m Shaper DPS in Blood Stance without power/frenzy charges ticked. Ideally, a pseudo 5-link setup with Ice Crash in Elder boots with "Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Fortify" would've worked best but I had already finished all my gear before then and changing one piece would probably mean I would need to rebalance all my resists for Wise Oak :(

I definitely agree with OP that this build probably wouldn't work as a starter. If you can't kill a pack of monsters as soon as you touch it, it doesn't feel great at all. I had all my gear ready before making the character and I wasn't one-shotting packs until I was over level 80 and had most of the damage passives on the tree. Without currency or decent gear to begin with, you likely won't have a good time.
"
Sefurosu a écrit :
Great build. Very tanky and clears maps quickly! I was attracted to it because I wanted to play a fast farmer that was off-meta. Comfortably got to level 95 as my second character on Delirium Softcore (SefuSpark). Around 25ex put into the character. POB if anyone's interested: https://pastebin.com/vLF2YmhY

For single target, I tried the 4-link Riposte setup but felt the damage was too inconsistent since it only works if you're getting hit. I ended up switching to a 4-link Ice Crash setup with Ice Crash - Multistrike - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Close Combat and get about 1.1m Shaper DPS in Blood Stance without power/frenzy charges ticked. Ideally, a pseudo 5-link setup with Ice Crash in Elder boots with "Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Fortify" would've worked best but I had already finished all my gear before then and changing one piece would probably mean I would need to rebalance all my resists for Wise Oak :(

I definitely agree with OP that this build probably wouldn't work as a starter. If you can't kill a pack of monsters as soon as you touch it, it doesn't feel great at all. I had all my gear ready before making the character and I wasn't one-shotting packs until I was over level 80 and had most of the damage passives on the tree. Without currency or decent gear to begin with, you likely won't have a good time.

I saw you on poe.ninja as the only character with this build. Thanks a lot and I will add the ice crash setup to the guide.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires