[3.10] Cold Static Strike Gladiator - Endgame Map Farmer - Fast & Tanky

"
greenimp77 a écrit :
Bumping this as I think it's a highly underrated build for this league.

I love the playstyle of jumping into a pack, throwing down a few static strikes and then just zooming through packs while insta-popping them with the beams + HOI.

The clear speed is damn near as good as my ice shot deadeye which is saying a lot.

I can facetank AL8 T16 metamorphs and Conquerors no problem.

I can see this build going really far with more min/maxing.

SSF btw so I can only imagine how potent it would be with perfect gear.

Hey, greenimp - I see you've upgraded your gear a bit since your first post (Saviour, Hunter Gloves etc) ... how have all the upgrades worked out? And what was your gear like when you started this character - did you already have a lot of that initial gear farmed up (e.g. Tribal Fury on the amulet) from your Ice Shot character? Mulling over how the build will feel in SSF early on.
I was looking for a melee build for Delirium, and after some testing I find your ideas very cool, thanks for the guide!

I am certain that the build tanks well and clears fast, but I am new to melee builds: how does its single target damage compare to other melee popular skills, like double strike, cleave or molten strike?
"
Eti88 a écrit :
I was looking for a melee build for Delirium, and after some testing I find your ideas very cool, thanks for the guide!

I am certain that the build tanks well and clears fast, but I am new to melee builds: how does its single target damage compare to other melee popular skills, like double strike, cleave or molten strike?

Single target is definitely lower compared to all of those skills but not horrible. If you ever feel it lacking then you can always fit in a 3 or 4 link riposte setup.
"
"
Eti88 a écrit :

Single target is definitely lower compared to all of those skills but not horrible. If you ever feel it lacking then you can always fit in a 3 or 4 link riposte setup.

Thank you for the fast answer! I'll definitely try it. Could I ask for a 4-link recommendation for riposte?
"
Eti88 a écrit :
"
"
Eti88 a écrit :

Thank you for the fast answer! I'll definitely try it. Could I ask for a 4-link recommendation for riposte?

Riposte - Close Combat - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Hypothermia

will update guide with this
Dernière édition par Hman120, le 8 mars 2020 14:57:11
Do you think you could update pob links because they are old?
"
kekikcilerakin a écrit :
Do you think you could update pob links because they are old?

updated
static strike has been a skill i've wanted to use since i've started playing, but really on edge about trying to league start it. i do see your warning about it. I'd consider myself pretty experienced, but where do you normally see yourself start to fall off in damage, or where are the big spikes that start to carry you?
"
casualnick a écrit :
static strike has been a skill i've wanted to use since i've started playing, but really on edge about trying to league start it. i do see your warning about it. I'd consider myself pretty experienced, but where do you normally see yourself start to fall off in damage, or where are the big spikes that start to carry you?

If you have experience you will probably be fine league starting as frost blades and switching over to static when comfortable. I wouldn't say there are any big spikes other than tribal fury anoint, but rather that all the incremental upgrades (as I outlined in the path of building section) make the build feel great at those levels. For this reason this build makes a great second build once you have farmed some currency with your starter.
Dernière édition par Hman120, le 10 mars 2020 23:59:54
Any video of killing t16 boss or uber elder or shaper?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires