[3.9] Rain of Steel (Impale Rain of Arrows) Slayer | Endgame | All-Content | Who needs tower?

Changelog
- Added build guide
- Added video guide
- Added PAQ no. 7
- Added 3.9 breakdown
3.9 Update
Rain of Arrows
- Now deals 48% of base damage at gem level 1 (from 40%), up to 60% at gem level 20 (from 50%).

Monster Armour and Life
- Monsters throughout the game now have more armour, from 33% at level 1 up to 2762% at level 84. According to some calculation on reddit the highest number seems to be about 28k.
- The life of all unique monsters in the game has been increased by 10%. On top of this, map Boss life has been greatly increased at the highest tier of maps.

Impale
- Impale is significantly affected by the higher armour values because of how its damage is dealt in many small hits.
- Some Impale passives and the Impale Support will cause impales applied to give monsters -x% to Total Physical Damage Reduction against Impale.

Point Blank
- The Point Blank keystone now causes projectiles to deal 30% more damage to very close enemies (from 50%), dealing up to 30% less damage based on the distance the projectile travels before it hits (from 50% less).

Mirage Archer
- The Mirage Archer now deals 40% less Damage with Supported Skills at gem level 1 (from 30%), up to 31% less at gem level 20 (from 11%). Its targeting distance has been lowered to 70 units (from 105).

In summary, this build is nerfed. In my opinion the changes to Mirage Archer hurt this build the most, together with other changes listed above it makes the nerf even worse.

I would not recommend you this build for 3.9, not because of the nerf but because it will be alot more expensive to build this on bow league. If you want to play it anyway, I'd recommend go with Champion and replace Mirage Archer with Faster Attack or Concentrated Effect.

Personally If I am to play Rain of Arrows in 3.9, I'd probably go with Assassin and build around elemental and critical. With Herald of Ice explosion to help clearing and high crit damage for endgame bosses.

This doesn't mean the build is dead however, I will keep it updated as long I play the game. It may get buffed in the future, or maybe you can revisit for some info or inspiration for other build.

To update the POB tree, simply convert to 3.9 at the bottom.

Welcome, exile. The build I am about to share with you here took a long time to complete its final form. I created this build with one goal in mind, for Blight encounter and it does its job well, way better than my two previous build in current league. Not to worry, this build also very capable for taking on other endgame content, as I have completed all guardians, Shaper and Uber Elder.

Backstory

The build actually started as Tornado Shot Gladiator, using 6L Arborix and Rigwald's Quills, with Fossil crafted rare helmet with additional secondary projectile enchantment, 6L perfect roll Kintsugi and curse-on-hit Vulnerability Tombfist and Watcher's Eye additional hit on Impale.

I started the build with heavy investment even when the numbers on POB is nowhere near enough for "passing mark" in my standard. Although the number test didn't pass, the eye test does and it feels extremely strong to play. It clears so well the game felt easy while mapping, although sometimes the build struggle against tough single target like nasty mod on guardian map or Blight boss.

While the build perform better than my expectation, I have this weird feeling that it is not right one for me. I respec the build later to Frenzy and Split Arrow. With 3.8 update Split Arrow got huge buff, but it still lack the mechanic compare to other top tier skill.

Frenzy was flashy and fun to play with, but it didn't work well with Rigwald's Quills' Fork, so I change to Drillneck. After hours playing it, I decided it is not good enough with the amount of investment I put in the build. That's when Rain of Arrow become part of the build.

After hours of testing, I find something interesting. Rain of Arrow handle Blight encounter better than Tornado Shot, no I am not kidding. But, Tornado Shot is better against Legion encounter, at least in my experience. As the goal was to create build for Blight encounter, I decided to stay with Rain of Arrow.

The build enter its final stage when I failed higher tier red Blighted map,as the Blight bosses have absurd amount of health. After some theory crafting I respec to Slayer, for three reasons; 1) Stun immunity, 2) Overleech for extra defenses and 3) Super cull for high hp bosses. Bleed immunity is a bonus.

With Slayer as ascendancy, it covers up any weaknesses the build had with Gladiator , although Gladiator clears better and map faster due to 10% max hp bloodsplosion and Challenger's Charge 20% more attack and movespeed. Because the build uses three minimum Endurance Charges craft on accessories for Gladiator's Outmatch and Outlast bonus stats, I changed Kintsugi to Daresso's Defiance to take advantage of the stats gaining Onslaught per Endurance charge.

To make up for lack of clearing speed the Gladiator had, Haemophilia's gloves is a must in my experience, especially in Blight encounter. After further testing, I took Point Blank keystone (previously use Point Blank support gem on Barrage setup for Gladiator- replacing it with Maim support as Slayer didn't have Maim on hit) and Iron Reflexes keystone to make it Arborix's deal 30% more damage permanently, at the cost of losing 30% attack speed and movement speed rotating buff.

Since the build no longer need the helmet with Tornado Shot's enchant, I craft new one with Barrage additional projectile enchant. I then change Drillneck to shaped rare quiver, then another rare quiver and finally settle on Maloney's Nightfall with additional arrow corruption.

With the new setup, Barrage deals absurd amount of damage, Rain of Arrow isn't affected much by Point Blank on offscreen and the build got better defenses. With that, the build finally complete.

Pros and Cons

+ Fullscreen AoE
+ Endgame viable
+ Very strong mapper and boss killer
+ Onslaught buff on hit
+ No gemswap!
+ Flexible gear choices
+ Can handle almost all map mods except for no-leech
+ Up to 2400 life leech per second
+ Immune to reflect
+ Blood explosion!

- Cannot do no-leech mod
- Not cheap

Arborix Assassin Bow
Arborix has the highest pdps out of all unique bow in the game, dealing 340-374dpds at 20% quality. Bow attack made with this unique fires 2 additional arrows, this greatly boosts Barrage single target damage and Rain of Arrow area of effect.

Iron Reflexes & Point Blank
Converts all Evasion rating to Armour. With this Keystone active, Arborix grants 30% more damage with Arrow Hits at Close Range. Together with Point Blank which grants up to 50% more Damage within 10 radius for a total of 80% more, that is absurd amount of damage gain. This comes at the cost of losing 30% attack speed and movement speed buff from Arborix when Iron Reflexes active and dealing less damage against monster that are further from you.

Impale
A debuff that deals additional physical damage each time the target is hit, act as more multiplier to our damage. Simply put, this mechanic best use with fast attacking skill like Cyclone, Tornado Shot and in this case, Rain of Arrows and Barrage.

Vaal Pact
Doubled life leech speed and maximum leech rate, but causes life regeneration to have no effect. This build only had 54 life regen so taking Vaal Pact is no brainer. Gain up to 2400 life leech per sec together with other modifiers of life leech in passive tree.

Passives Tree

39 Points
78 Points
117 Points

Ascendancy
In order of Labyrinth difficulty;
Headsman > Bane of Legends > Endless Hunger > Brutal Fervour

Bandit
Kill them all!

Pantheon

Soul of Solaris (Major God)
6% Physical Damage Reduction if there is only one nearby Enemy
20% chance to take 50% less Area Damage from Hits
8% reduced Elemental Damage taken if you haven't been Hit Recently
Take no Extra Damage from Critical Strikes if you have taken a Critical Strike Recently
50% chance to avoid Ailments from Critical Strikes
Soul of Shakari (Minor God)
5% reduced chaos damage taken
25% reduced chaos damage over time taken while in a caustic cloud
Immune to Poison
Soul of Yugul (Minor God)
25% reduced Reflected Damage taken
25% chance to Reflect Enemy Chills and Freezes
5% reduced Cold Damage taken if you've been Hit Recently

Soul of Solaris and Soul of Shakari for general mapping. Soul of Yugul for Uber Elder encounter. Complete all the upgrades, this is important as these pantheons gives great defensive bonus.

Gem Setup

6L - Vaal Rain of Arrows
Vaal Rain of Arrows > Mirage Archer > Vicious Projectile > Impale > Brutality > Faster Projectiles

6L - Barrage
Barrage > Slower Projectiles > Vicious Projectile > Impale > Brutality > Maim

4L - Auras
Pride > Flesh and Stone > Dread Banner > level 3 Enlighten
*The build use Sand Stance.

4L - Utility
Cast when Damage Taken lvl1 > Immortal Call lvl3 > Increased Duration lvl20 > Smoke Mine
*Important! Do not level Cast When Damage Taken and Immortal Call higher than stated above.

2S - Utility
Blood Rage > Dash
I don't use Blind Arrow because I prefer Smoke Mine and Dash as movement skill but if you do, use it with Faster Attack.
Current Gear

Weapon & Armour Explanation

Arborix

Look for the highest physical damage roll you can afford. Depending on the time and availability, sometimes it is cheaper to buy high roll non 6L and six-link it with Orb of Fusing or Fated Connection prophecy and sometimes it is cheaper to get 6L high roll. Beastcraft for 30% quality it once you have the right color, 5 green sockets and 1 red socket for Rain of Arrows or 4 green sockets and 2 red sockets for Barrage.

Alternative unique : Lioneye's Glare - You don't need Resolute Technique with this bow, two points saved. Far Shot also negates some of the downside of Point Blank against offscreen monster.
Alternative unique : Chin Sol - The modifier 50% more Damage at Close Range stack with Point Blank, the Knockback at Close Range mod is great against Blight encounter.

Maloney's Nightfall

If you can't afford the corruption, get one with Point Blank corruption so you can save 1 passive point. Cheapest on sale is 4c (at the time of this writing), with 10 more varying from 10-30c . Other alternative is shaped quiver with "Bow Attacks fire an additional arrow" with 50+ life, attack speed or projectile speed.

Rare Helmet

Armour based with 90+ life, attributes or resistances that your build needs. Best enchantment; Barrage fires additional Projectile. The base helmet for this is cheap, you can craft it yourself with Jagged Fossil in Chaotic Resonator until you get 90+ life and "Nearby Enemies take Increased Physical Damage" mod. Any additional stats is a bonus.

Daresso's Defiance

Get highest roll on "Increased Onslaught Effect" mod. This unique is not a requirement, you can use other uniques or rare armour if you prefer. For rare, ideally get "Socketed Attacks supported by level 1 Maim Support", +100 life, x% max life and resistance your build needs. Keep in mind that you need at least 4 green socket, so choose type of armour carefully. I chose this armour because it synergizes well with minimum Endurance Charge and Iron Reflexes because of the high flat Armour and Evasion rating.

If you want stronger single target damage I recommend Lioneye's Vision. It grants up to 100 life, up to 2200 Armour, x% physical Attack Damage Leeched as Mana and grants 14% more Damage (level 15 Pierce support) and Pierce 3 additional Targets, extremely good against Blight bosses.

Alternative unique : Belly of the Beast

Haemophilia Gloves

Ideally get "Curse Enemies with level 11-12 on Hit". Level 10 grants 34% increased Physical Damage taken, level 11-12 grants 35% increased Physical Damage. The gloves is a requirement, with or without the corruption. If you can't afford it, get basic one or get one with "Curse Enemies with level 11 Enfeeble on hit or Temporal Chains".

If for whatever reason you don't like blood explosion, Tombfist is good unique alternative.

Rare Boots

Armour based with 90+ life, resistance your build needs and 30% movement speed. Cannot be Frozen is absolutely not required. You can craft anti Freeze on flask. But if you can afford it by all means, it is a very good stats to have. Best enchantment is "x% increased Attack Speed if you've Killed Recently".
Accessory & Jewel Explanation

Rare Amulet

Ideally Turquoise Amulet, as it implicit gives up 24 Dexterity and Intelligence. Look for 80+ life, added physical damage to attacks, attributes and resistance your build needs and 1 empty Suffix for minimum Endurance Charge craft. To create Onslaught on hit effect with Daresso's Defiance, you only need 1 minimum Endurance Charge so if you don't want to craft all three in your accessories you can choose to have empty suffix in your rings instead.

Alternative unique : Aul's Uprising Onyx Amulet with "Grace Rerseves no Mana" variant. This greatly improves defense.

Rare Ring

Look for 70+ life, resistance your build needs, and x% Physical Damage leech as mana in one of your ring if you don't use Lioneye's Vision armour. "Non Channelling Skills have -# Mana Cost" is optional.

The Nomad

Perfect belt for the build, up to 90% increased Damage, up to 25% all elemental resistance. Cheaper alternative is to get the unfated version, The Magnate - on sale for 1alc -1c.

Lioneye's Fall

The build doesn't work without this jewel so at least 1 is required. If you can only afford one, the 7 additional points can be spend on; Longshot cluster (4 points taking bottom path for projectile speed), Vitality Void (3 points).

Watcher's Eye

Ideally get the two mod for Pride, Intimidate on Hit and Impale last 2 additional hits. If you can't afford two mod, the Impale last 2 additional hits is pretty cheap in this league compared to Legion. At the time of this writing, it costs 1.4-2 exalts compared to 8-10 exalts in Legion if I remember correctly.
Amulet Anointment

Tier 3

Coordination
12% increased Attack Speed
6% increased Cast Speed
+10 to Dexterity and Intelligence
Black Oil | Crimson Oil | Amber Oil

Aspect of the Eagle
20% increased Damage with Bows
12% increased Global Accuracy Rating
+10 to maximum Life
4% increased Movement Speed
20% increased Damage Over Time with Bow Skills
Verdant Oil | Verdant Oil | Amber Oil

Tier 2

Ambidexterity
20% increased Evasion Rating
5% increased Movement Speed
10% increased Attack and Cast Speed if you've used a Movement Skill Recently
20% increased Cooldown Recovery Speed of Movement Skills
Opalescent Oil| Amber Oil | Sepia Oil

24% increased Damage with Bows
+200 to Evasion Rating
6% increased Movement Speed
24% increased Damage Over Time with Bow Skills
20% increased Cooldown Recovery Speed of Movement Skills
Opalescent Oil| Opalescent Oil | Clear Oil

Tier 1

Hardened Scars
15% increased Life Recovery from Flasks
You have Fortify during Effect of any Life Flask
Golden Oil | Black Oil | Teal Oil

It is expensive, but you can't get the bonus it grants anywhere else. The best notable for the build. Use it with Halllowed Hybrid flask with Foreboding prefix for maximum effect.

Cruel Preparation
10% increased maximum Life
+5% to all Elemental Resistances
Silver Oil | Black Oil | Teal Oil

There are seven notables that grants 10% increased maximum life and Cruel Preparation is the cheapest and not within reach. Go for it if you need the extra life.
Flasks Explanation

1. Quicksilver Flask

If you don't have Cannot Be Frozen boots, craft anti Freeze on this flask with Increased Duration. Reduces Charges and Maximum Charges also works.

2. Sulphur Flask

40% damage, and 3 total flask usage perfect for Curse Immunity. Craft duration, then beastcraft "of Warding". For Uber Elder, I'd replace this with another Suplhur Flask with Freeze and Chill immunity.

3. Basalt Flask

Craft 23% reduced Charges used, not lower. At 22% it use 31 charges so that's a no. With 23-25% it use exactly 30 out of 60 thus allowing two usage per flask without refill. Once you get the right number Beastcraft "of Grounding" for Shock Immunity.

4. Dying Sun

Get one with 3% increased Charges used or lower so it doesn't consume more than 30 per usage. Ideally get highest roll you can afford with area of effect mod.

5. Hallowed Hybrid Flask

Craft "Foreboding" prefix for "Mana Recovery occurs instantly at the end of the Flask effect", this allows us to have Fortify effect until the end of flask usage. Skip this flask if you don't have Hardened Scars as anointment, use Divine Life Flask with "Panicked" mod; Instant Recovery when on Low Life and with any suffix of your choice.

PAQ - Probably Asked Questions

1. What about 'x' gems?

Concentrated Effect - Less area effect, high Int requirement. Personally I feel Faster Projectiles is the better support for clearing, you can test yourself and see which one you prefer.

2. What about 'x' uniques?

Death's Opus - This is not a critical build.

Devoto's Devotion - No life roll.

3. Can this build do 'x' content?

Shaper - Easily.

Uber Elder - Easy if you know the fight, at least in my experience. Engineering Eternity's Uber Elder Guide.

Uber Atziri - Yes. Engineering Eternity's Uber Atziri Guide.

Uber Labyrinth - Easy.

Delve - Carry flares and you're good to delve.

Timeless Domain - Yes.

Blighted Maps - Yes, the build specifically created for this content.

4. What about 'x' as ascendancy for the build?

Gladiator - As covered in Backstory section at the top, the build actually started with Gladiator. It is good for general content, but on higher end Slayer is the better choice.

Champion - Easier for gearing, gets Fortify and Stun Immunity, Master of Metal can melts bosses. If Hardened Scars wasn't expensive I'd probably respec to Champion instead of Slayer, I hate to waste the anointment. My verdict is Champion is better offensively, and Slayer defensively. So depends on what you prefer.

5. I have some currency to spend, what can I improve and best bang for the buck?

Get all the suggested item at the highest roll you can afford. Level 21/23 Vaal of Arrows, 20/20 on other gems. You may think you don't need Vaal version of Rain of Arrows, but try it. It is extremely good against Blight encounter, it slows them down so hard; especially when monsters gets close to the pump.

6. Roughly how much this build costs?

Arborix Assassin Bow : 4-6 exalts
Maloney's Nightfall Quiver : 1.5-2 exalts
Daresso's Defiance - 3-5 exalts
Enchanted Helmet - 1-4 exalts (cheaper if you are lucky with the craft)
Rare Amulet : 50-100 chaos for base, 1 exalt for anointment
Rare Rings : 50-100 chaos
Haemophilia gloves : 1-3 chaos for base, 2-4 exalts with suggested corruption
Rare Boots : 2-3 exalts (depending on stats and roll)
Nomad belt : 60-100 chaos (depending on roll)
Lioneye's Fall jewel : 1.2-1.3 exalt each
Watcher's Eye jewel : 15-20c for Intimidate on Hit only, 1.4-2 exalts for Impale last 2 additional hit only, and 13-30 exalts for two mod (this highly depends on seller's availability- sometimes cheaper one is offline).

Cheapest one on sale but offline is 14 exalts (at the time of this writing), and I bought mine for 12 exalts. There was once 2 jewels on sale for 10 exalts I regretted not buying that even when I had the currency because I wasn't sure if the price going up or down. So if you see on sale for nice price, get it if you have the currency.

While all the suggested item is nice to have, it is not required for you to get started. As mention in gear explanation, the only must have item is 1 Lioneye's Fall jewel and Haemophilia's gloves. The rest can be change depending on your budget and preference.

7. Why take Cleaving notable when it doesn't affected by Lioneye's Fall radius?

Cleaving
20% increased Physical Damage with Axes
20% increased Damage with Ailments from Attack Skills while wielding an Axe
30% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments against Bleeding Enemies
Bleeding you inflict deals Damage 15% faster

+1 to Melee range with Axes

The bold line is global modifiers, and since the build cause Bleeding to enemies, the bonus damage applies. 30% increased Damage is pretty good for a single point even if we don't benefits from other stats.

Leveling Tips

Veteran melee players can skip this part and do what suits you best. Please keep in mind any suggested unique during leveling process is serve to make leveling easier, by no means required.

Act 1

1. Before you start new character, get Goldrim Helmet, Wanderlust Boots, Lochtonial Gloves, Silverbranch Bow, Tabula Rasa if you don't have it already.

2. Get Shrapnel Shot or Split Arrow for Enemy at the Gate quest reward, use whichever you prefer. Link with Chance to Bleed support.

3. Upon completing Mercy Mission, take Quicksilver flask as reward and get Mirage Archer Support. Add Volley support and Onslaught support to Shrapnel Shot. If you use Split Arrow add Onslaught and Pierce.

4. After Breaking Some Eggs, make omelette. No, not kidding. Before leveling, you need some protein. Take War Banner as the quest reward. Also, get Dash for movement skill.

5. At level 5, get Karui Ward Amulet, and level 8 get Meginord's Girdle Belt. This also the right time to upgrade bow, at level 9 get Storm Cloud Bow.

6. Next get Maim support after you completed The Caged Brute.

7. After The Siren's Cadence quest, get Rain of Arrows and drop Split Arrow/Shrapnel Shot setup. Link in order of importance (depending on your socket avaibility); Rain of Arrows > Mirage Archer > Onslaught > Maim > Chance to Bleed. You don't need to add 6th gem even if you use Tabula Rasa, as the mana cost gets too high early in the game.
Act 2
8. Get Flesh and Stone, Herald of Ash and Blood Rage after Intruders in Black quest.

9. Around this time you should be around level 15-20, get Atziri's Foible. It is a great leveling amulet that can reduce stats requirement and will greatly boost your max mana and regen.

10. Take Vicious Projectile for Sharp and Cruel reward, use it as 6th link or replace it with Onslaught support. As for Deal with the Bandits, kill them all.
Act 3
11. Next get Dread Banner and Pride after Lost in Love quest, replace War Banner. At level 28 get Doomfletch Bow.

12. Upon completing Fixture of Fate, get Impale Support. Updated link as follows; Rain of Arrows > Mirage Archer > Maim > Vicious Projectile > Impale.

13. At level 30 get Thief's Torment Ring. This is the best leveling ring this kind of build, you can use it up to finishing act 10, around level 70.
Act 4-Act 10
13. Get Brutality after The Eternal Nightmare, replace Maim. Drop Herald of Ash when using Brutality.

14. At level 43, get Haemophilia Gloves. At level 53, get Infractem Bow. Use it until you met the level requirement for Arborix at level 62.

15. Get your cwdt setup when you met the gem requirement. Remember not to overlevel them more than required.

16. Use Bismuth flask if you struggle with resists, Granite Flask helps alot in early level. Make sure you have bleed removal before going in Labyrinth.

17. You don't have to go it right away after you completed required Trial of Ascendancy. Most players will usually overlevel their character before going. As for Cruel and Merciless difficulty, complete them before act 10 Kitava.

18. You can buy other required gem from Siosa at act 3, Lilly Roth at act 6 or Oriath.

Path of Building
Link

As mentioned in the Backstory section, the build failed the number test, if you want to know how the build perform in action check out the video.

Video
Video Guide

Dernière édition par Asramero, le 11 déc. 2019 18:46:12
Dernier bump le 6 août 2020 09:27:00
Looks neat. Been looking for a build to get me back into the league. Thanks for the extremely detailed guide!
Trying this out now, always liked the way Rain of Arrows looked, but never really enjoyed Raider/deadeye etc. Im mostly just worried about the single target cause i´ve never really managed to get a good damage with Barrage.
"
Greedirl a écrit :
Looks neat. Been looking for a build to get me back into the league. Thanks for the extremely detailed guide!

My pleasure.

"
Sprutfarbrorn a écrit :
Trying this out now, always liked the way Rain of Arrows looked, but never really enjoyed Raider/deadeye etc. Im mostly just worried about the single target cause i´ve never really managed to get a good damage with Barrage.

For stronger Barrage, additional arrows + Impale is huge multiplier. Of course with how passives and some bonuses works, positioning matters. For bursting, Champion is the stronger option - can easily melts bosses especially with Master of Metal, but Slayer's 20% more damage against unique and 20% cull is comparable in term of damage in my opinion.

I highly recommend you get or craft enchanted Barrage helmet with additional projectile.(cheapest base listed 7 hours ago but offline now only costs 9c!). Crafting yourself is cheaper most of the time unless you are super unlucky -but sometimes buying fossils and resonator can be pain in the ass. Good luck.
"
Asramero a écrit :

"
Sprutfarbrorn a écrit :

For stronger Barrage, additional arrows + Impale is huge multiplier. Of course with how passives and some bonuses works, positioning matters. For bursting, Champion is the stronger option - can easily melts bosses especially with Master of Metal, but Slayer's 20% more damage against unique and 20% cull is comparable in term of damage in my opinion.

I highly recommend you get or craft enchanted Barrage helmet with additional projectile.(cheapest base listed 7 hours ago but offline now only costs 9c!). Crafting yourself is cheaper most of the time unless you are super unlucky -but sometimes buying fossils and resonator can be pain in the ass. Good luck.

Thanks a bunch for the advice :) Btw the guide is really welldone! Nice job!
Quick question:

On the passive tree, we're supposed to get Cleaving on the right side of the Axe passives (for Lioneye's Fall purposes I imagine) however when I used Lioneye's Fall on the socket, that passive seems to be just at the edge of the radius and is not qualifying for bow modifiers.

Are we supposed to get it regardless or is that a mistake?
"
Sprutfarbrorn a écrit :
Thanks a bunch for the advice :) Btw the guide is really welldone! Nice job!

Thanks for the kind words, enjoy the build!

"
Pedro3051 a écrit :
Quick question:

On the passive tree, we're supposed to get Cleaving on the right side of the Axe passives (for Lioneye's Fall purposes I imagine) however when I used Lioneye's Fall on the socket, that passive seems to be just at the edge of the radius and is not qualifying for bow modifiers.

Are we supposed to get it regardless or is that a mistake?

Thank you for pointing this out, I forgot to explain this on forum version;
Cleaving notable doesn't affected by Lioneye's Fall radius, but 30% increase damage against Bleeding enemies still applies and for a single point, that's pretty good even if we don't benefit from other stats.

As shown in the video guide version, link here.
Dernière édition par Asramero, le 20 oct. 2019 23:18:18
New to bow builds. When are we supposed to use Barrage? Is it just a bossing/harder target skill?
"
Talaelcaran a écrit :
New to bow builds. When are we supposed to use Barrage? Is it just a bossing/harder target skill?

Yes, Barrage setup is purely for single target. Use it whenever you want to kill tougher target quickly.
yo, what about warlords mark on hit ring? with this we could get rid of the endurance charge crafts and shouldnt have any problems with mana.

i am currently collecting gear and just wanted to ask b4 i craft stuff :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires