[3.10] Zeft's Dancing Duo Herald of Agony Pathfinder, Good Clear, Amazing Bossing, Ez Uber Elder

@Slyvanus Thank you for putting a cost effective build up for us to try! Loving it!

I have a question: why is The Golden Rule being used in this build? Our chaos resistance isn't that high, isn't it going to insta kill us?

I don't see it being mentioned in the guide but it is present in PoB. Thanks again!
"
skaa a écrit :
@Slyvanus Thank you for putting a cost effective build up for us to try! Loving it!

I have a question: why is The Golden Rule being used in this build? Our chaos resistance isn't that high, isn't it going to insta kill us?

I don't see it being mentioned in the guide but it is present in PoB. Thanks again!

Don't level up your lesser poison. The poison you inflict deal no damage. Poison on yourself also stacks the crawler.
"
Slyvanus a écrit :
"
ShadowBlazinIce a écrit :
Have you tried Triad Grip with 4 Green Sockets instead of Grip of the Council?

Triad Grip Mesh Gloves with 4 green sockets is only better if you

1) use frostbomb linked with curse on hit then frost bite.
but u have to spec out of flesh offering as you have limited sockets

2) you have to get different gem links
For DD: Added Cold-Damage on full life-minion damage-EDWA-Deathmark-Ele Focus if you dont plan to freeze/Vile Toxins

For HoAg: Damage on FL-Minion Damage-EDWA-Deathmark-Pierce(clear)/Vile Toxins/Ele Focus

However u need to get more reduced reservation nodes on either the jewel or on the tree as the new gem links will cost more mana reserved

Doing this will net you roughly 30% conditional DPS increased over the previous setup but end up losing some life resist n strength. Its a small sacrifice if u need more damage.

Maybe its better is use 4 white sockets? Or any different combinations?
@Ammoconda
"
Don't level up your lesser poison. The poison you inflict deal no damage. Poison on yourself also stacks the crawler.

So I tried this. I have lesser poison at Level 1 and Poison Support at 18. It killed me within seconds after getting poison stacks. Chaos res is +13%.

Another question: Seems to me that Soul of Shakari Pantheon is very strong with The Golden Rule. Sure we lose the phy damage reduction but acquiring stacks twice as fast is pretty strong right? So why not stick with that?
I have not been able to get the golden rule to work... I had ~25 chaos res and it wrecked me, I'm trying a variant with cyclone currently and at max chaos res, it still wrecks me (cyclone has some phys damage + weapon though so it makes sense the poisons are stronger).

Anywho, there's an interesting ring

You'll see it rolls up to I think 40% reduced mana reservation for HoA and up to 100% increased damage... it's also a good way to get over 60% chaos res. The mana res roll is stronger than a helm enchant and also frees up the slot a bit to use whatever else you desire. Something to think about.

Note: the ring can also roll lvl 5 frostbite on hit! but I was unable to buy one, no responses.
@jackerduud

"
jackerduud a écrit :
I have not been able to get the golden rule to work... I had ~25 chaos res and it wrecked me, I'm trying a variant with cyclone currently and at max chaos res, it still wrecks me (cyclone has some phys damage + weapon though so it makes sense the poisons are stronger).

You'll see it rolls up to I think 40% reduced mana reservation for HoA and up to 100% increased damage... it's also a good way to get over 60% chaos res. The mana res roll is stronger than a helm enchant and also frees up the slot a bit to use whatever else you desire. Something to think about.

Note: the ring can also roll lvl 5 frostbite on hit! but I was unable to buy one, no responses.

I have not tried it yet with Soul of Shakari poison immunity pantheon but I think it should work. I am not sure how big of an impact it's going to make losing out on Soul of Gruthkul. Testing awaits.

Those rings look bonkers. I picked one up with increased Agony damage + chaos res. Will play around with it.

Question: How do you have 3 implicit rolls on the ring? The one I picked up only has a single -ve cold damage taken roll.
I think poison immunity should make it not work at all... you need to be "unaffected by poison", there's a few sources but probably not worth it.

I just bought the rings like that, I think they drop like it from synthesis bosses.
"
maddannik a écrit :
"
Slyvanus a écrit :
"
ShadowBlazinIce a écrit :
Have you tried Triad Grip with 4 Green Sockets instead of Grip of the Council?

Triad Grip Mesh Gloves with 4 green sockets is only better if you

1) use frostbomb linked with curse on hit then frost bite.
but u have to spec out of flesh offering as you have limited sockets

2) you have to get different gem links
For DD: Added Cold-Damage on full life-minion damage-EDWA-Deathmark-Ele Focus if you dont plan to freeze/Vile Toxins

For HoAg: Damage on FL-Minion Damage-EDWA-Deathmark-Pierce(clear)/Vile Toxins/Ele Focus

However u need to get more reduced reservation nodes on either the jewel or on the tree as the new gem links will cost more mana reserved

Doing this will net you roughly 30% conditional DPS increased over the previous setup but end up losing some life resist n strength. Its a small sacrifice if u need more damage.

Maybe its better is use 4 white sockets? Or any different combinations?

with 4 white sockets, you lose out on too much damage on agony crawler.
I find the best compromise would be 2 white two green. it can fit our Stormbrand in there perfectly. There will be a drop in dps around 15% from full cold. full cold hard to fit our gems in 4 green sockets
"
skaa a écrit :
@Ammoconda
"

So I tried this. I have lesser poison at Level 1 and Poison Support at 18. It killed me within seconds after getting poison stacks. Chaos res is +13%.

Another question: Seems to me that Soul of Shakari Pantheon is very strong with The Golden Rule. Sure we lose the phy damage reduction but acquiring stacks twice as fast is pretty strong right? So why not stick with that?

It would kill you had any other source of phys/chaos to spells. If you are using arakaali's fang, the poison damage ramp up instantly n u r dead.
the work around is to use an item called Maw of the Conquest so that you dont unaffected by poison or get a watcher's eye mod when affected by malevolence aura. IMMUNE to poison breaks the golden rule.
"
jackerduud a écrit :

the work around is to use an item called Maw of the Conquest so that you dont unaffected by poison or get a watcher's eye mod when affected by malevolence aura. IMMUNE to poison breaks the golden rule.

you CANT have more than 4/5 chaos/phys damage because it stacks up alot and degen you like crazy. Especially when you have like over 50 stacks.
Using melee skills will wreck you thats why i used non-phys spells and use lvl 1 lesser poison which gives 1-2 chaos damage.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires